Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 154votes)

Harapeko no Marie

Alt Names: alt 배고픈 마리alt 腹ペコのマリーalt Hungry Mariealt Marie yang Kelaparan
Author: Tamura Ryuuhei
Artist: Tamura Ryuuhei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new serialisation from the author of Beelzebub.

Taiga is the heir to a Buddhist temple, while Anna is the poster child of the neighboring church. Normally these two star-crossed lovers would be just that. However, one day, Taiga discovers that Anna's church has a plan to resurrect a certain French aristocrat...
Go to Harapeko no Marie Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAW New Window dreminh
  • 1 Replies

296 Comments

isn't the guy name Butamin (I think), not pork miso?? come on Jaimini's box, use the correct name :C 

NANOMACHINES, SON!

It's Louis XVI, not XIV. XIV was the one who built the Castle of Versailles.
Also both Marie Antoinette and Louis XVI were beheaded.

I meant XVI, also, I never said anything about Mary Antonniate or Louis XVI being beheaded.

I rather read a beelzebub 2.0

its very gag reliant

So...it's Beelzebub 2.0

I dont know about this series  I rather read a beelzebub 2.0, this series looks like it wont survive 2 volume its very gag reliant and eh

Eh... ehhhh...

So its Beelzebub with a French princess instead of a Demon prince?

It feels like Oga (with a new haircut) + Ranma + extra soul + mind swap, if his friend looked more like Furuichi (that's his name right?) it would make this so much funnier, especially since he seems about the same, personality wise.

I believe Tiger Dragon Brothers is several yeats old, so I don't think so.

Well, it's clear that he wanted to make a story about genderbending anyway. Looks like he succeeded.

It's kind of funny when you realise that the autor uses the character desing of one of his previous works. Does that mean that he is not going to make a longer series out of the oneshot tiger dragon brothers?

I believe Tiger Dragon Brothers is several yeats old, so I don't think so.

It's kind of funny when you realise that the autor uses the character desing of one of his previous works. Does that mean that he is not going to make a longer series out of the oneshot tiger dragon brothers?

When you thought there was no way for this situation to get even more fucked up.

I'll still follow it just for that THE GHOST KNOWS KUNG FU line.

Just some background info, Lady Therese was the daughter if Mary Antonniate (let them eat cake), and Louis the XIV (it might be a diffrent louis), she was queen of France for 30 minutes after Louis XIV was forced to abdicate (french revolution), she was then put to the death because of her royal blood (not completely sure about this part).

Did you even open a wikipedia page before writing ? XD 

Louis XIV during the french revolution ? What a load of nonsense....

Oh damn this is great. Followed.

Wait ? Where ? I missed this one.

Chapter 2 page 11. "Like in that popular movie..." --> probably referencing Kimi No Na Wa!

Oh dang, it doth begin

Just some background info, Lady Therese was the daughter if Mary Antonniate (let them eat cake), and Louis the XIV (it might be a diffrent louis), she was queen of France for 30 minutes after Louis XIV was forced to abdicate (french revolution), she was then put to the death because of her royal blood (not completely sure about this part).

I think you are mixing names and facts.

There was indeed a Marie-Therese who was the daughter of Marie Antoinette. Marie Antoinette was married to Louis XVI and both king and queen were beheaded during the French Revolution. Marie-Therese married her cousin Louis Antoine, son of Charles X, king of France (after the Bourbon monarchy was restored) and technically became indeed queen of France for 30 minutes when her father-in-law abdicated (then her husband abdicated too and that was it). She lived in a comfortable exile in the lands of the Austrian empire until she died in 1851, aged 72.

I'm curious to know why this Marie-Therese appears as a teenage girl and why the Sagimiyas are so obsessed with her. Although she didn't lack hardships, she managed to live a long and relatively good life. If they were so worried about Marie Antoinette's children, Louis Joseph, Sophie and Louis XVII had it much worse.

Uh.. forget Mamoru.. forget Kunieda. I'm totally getting Furuichi vibes out of Sagimiya.

So this is what happens when you mix Beelzebub with Tumblr...
AHHHH SO THATS HOW IT TURNED OUT GAHAHAHAHA

INSTA-FOLLOWED!!!

It's Louis XVI, not XIV. XIV was the one who built the Castle of Versailles.

Also both Marie Antoinette and Louis XVI were beheaded.

Yandere hungry genderbending princess, huh?

I dig

It's okay so far, but I really would have preferred to see Tiger Dragon Brothers serialized.

Pretty sure it's not at random.

Hungry = Taiga body + Princess soul.

Not hungry = Princess body + Taiga soul.

Also explains manga title.

Taking "you're not you when you're hungry" way beyond the snickers ads..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics