Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 154votes)

Harapeko no Marie

Alt Names: alt 배고픈 마리alt 腹ペコのマリーalt Hungry Mariealt Marie yang Kelaparan
Author: Tamura Ryuuhei
Artist: Tamura Ryuuhei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new serialisation from the author of Beelzebub.

Taiga is the heir to a Buddhist temple, while Anna is the poster child of the neighboring church. Normally these two star-crossed lovers would be just that. However, one day, Taiga discovers that Anna's church has a plan to resurrect a certain French aristocrat...
Go to Harapeko no Marie Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAW New Window dreminh
  • 1 Replies

296 Comments

Dont't waste food in the presence of a ghost princess.

What was original of East - West Kanye brothers joke?

This reminds me a lot of "Kekkaishi", where Yoshimoris grandfather and Tokines grandmother are also constantly fighting with each other.

The thing with the one body& 2 souls connection is similar to "Birdy the Mighty".

Also, doesn't the main character look a lot like Ueki Kousuke from "The Law of Ueki"?

Honestly I only thought about Ranma because of the romcom genderbend shenanigans, but Kekkaishi and Birdy are actually some good and relevant elements. At this point the inspiration for this series might be a melting pot, but regardless I think Tamura has a hit on his hands - I've never seen this combination of story elements thrown together at once, and the fact he's good at comedy is gonna help whenever the tone goes from serious to funny or vice-versa.

First day of school we never reached the school.

I'm kind of disappointed this actually ended up as a battle manga...

Of course it is, look at the author dude

Taiga being the straight man just feels so out of place to me.

I think it works as long as shit is just super crazy around him all the time.

And he's a ghost princess, so I'd say it is.

MC's bro needs to fall for TaigaMarie for more awkward shenanigans.

I'm kind of disappointed this actually ended up as a battle manga...

Ha! Very likely XD

Seriously, though, I'm glad the latest chapter addressed the issue. The historical Marie-Therese was a double, the real one died young in Japan ("why Japan?", I would ask, but then I remembered that Tokyo is the center of the Universe).

Even Jesus died in Japan.

Well Tamura clearly thought of the name before creating the actual characters

West and East Kanye, smh, I don't know whether to hate or love them

So...is this Yuri?

This reminds me a lot of "Kekkaishi", where Yoshimoris grandfather and Tokines grandmother are also constantly fighting with each other.

The thing with the one body& 2 souls connection is similar to "Birdy the Mighty".

Also, doesn't the main character look a lot like Ueki Kousuke from "The Law of Ueki"?

Never really thought of it that way; I just assumed that Taiga could possibly be an reincarnation of Marie Therese.

If it were so, there wouldn't be ghost of Marie.

I think it's more like a standard situation where Marie was just watching Taiga's life for a long time and fell in love with him.

Spoiler
Final chapter marie therese will merge with other girl, lucky taiga can get two girls with just one

I'm going to guess the "twist" is that Taiga's love story ends up being about him falling in love with Marie Therese, not Sagimiya

Never really thought of it that way; I just assumed that Taiga could possibly be an reincarnation of Marie Therese.

I'm going to guess the "twist" is that Taiga's love story ends up being about him falling in love with Marie Therese, not Sagimiya

The new girl and new guy look pretty cool

Alright, we're starting to hit a stride here. The humor is starting to take off and work.

Taiga being the straight man just feels so out of place to me.
Literally Kunieda+Shizuka lol

Too short sadboys

Louises are lads and Sophie isn't smug enough a French name. Therefore Marie-Therese it is. Tamura sensei logic.

Ha! Very likely XD

Seriously, though, I'm glad the latest chapter addressed the issue. The historical Marie-Therese was a double, the real one died young in Japan ("why Japan?", I would ask, but then I remembered that Tokyo is the center of the Universe).

I don't know which one since I don't have the raws though.

You can find it in Weekly Jump raws on torrents and manga sharing sites.

I'm curious to know why this Marie-Therese appears as a teenage girl and why the Sagimiyas are so obsessed with her. Although she didn't lack hardships, she managed to live a long and relatively good life. If they were so worried about Marie Antoinette's children, Louis Joseph, Sophie and Louis XVII had it much worse.

Louises are lads and Sophie isn't smug enough a French name. Therefore Marie-Therese it is. Tamura sensei logic.

isn't the guy name Butamin (I think), not pork miso?? come on Jaimini's box, use the correct name :C 

ブタミン and ブタミソ indeed looks extremely similar in a quick glance. I don't know which one since I don't have the raws though. BTW which character have this name? I don't remember anyone called pork miso here O.o

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics