Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 823votes)

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou

Alt Names: alt ชีวิตป่วนรักของสาวมอนส์เตอร์alt モンスター娘のいる日常alt Daily Life with a Monster Girlalt Everyday Life with Monster Girlsalt 몬스터 딸이있는 일상alt 魔物娘的(相伴)日常alt Ma vie, monstressesalt Monmusualt Monster Musumealt Vida Diaria Con Una Chica Monstruo
Author: Inui Takemaru (Okayado)
Artist: Inui Takemaru (Okayado)
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three years ago, the world came to know of the existence of humanoid beast creatures after the government decided to stop hiding their existence from the world. It was decided that they would be integrated into human society, and thus the "Cultural Exchange Between Species Bill" was created. Since then, the cultural exchange program became a huge success helping many species integrate into human society.

Kurusu Kimihito is a volunteer (?) in this exchange program who has been given a Lamia (Snake Girl) named Miia to take care of. After spending some time together, Miia has fallen in love with Kurusu, which isn't a bad thing per se. However, there is a stipulation in the exchange program that prohibits interbreeding between humans and beast creatures. Violating this law results in a severe punishment for the human. Will Kurusu be able to resist Miia's advances and keep himself out of trouble?
Go to Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Favorite girl so far New Window MrAnarchist
  • 45 Replies
Topic Monster Musume digital volumes now available New Window lttlrshark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Monster Musume author OKAYADO at Anime Expo New Window lttlrshark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Ch 38 Discussion New Window UltimaWraith
  • 1 Replies
Topic Which monster would you like to see appear next? New Window MathiasonThe5th
  • 24 Replies
Topic SPOILERS THREAD !!! New Window yariel
  • 180 Replies

3907 Comments

OMG This....is.....WIN!!! XD
I do enjoy looking for the scene's where the MC's pupils are visible.
I'm waiting for a mermaid
Ahahahaha.
I can't get enough of this.
Btw why do there have to be crumpled up tissues in agent smith's bed?
Fail. The centaur girl crashed onto him without a bread in her mouth.
(ifyouknowwhatimean..)
This shit is getting crazier (and funnier) with every new chapter...
whats next now spider ,cow ,liquid thingy , mermaid or dullahan
I saw Sanji and Zoro in this =O
@Banarok. The thing is that, story-wise, once he's registered as the host for these girls he becomes part of a well funded global initiative to integrate monster-girls into human society. In essence he is now host to a number of foreign dignitaries and is supposed to be getting supplied for their care.

I was poking fun at the fact the even though he should be covered, he isn't. Not because of a lack of logic or some terrible system, but because his handler (aforementioned smokin' hot agent Smith) is so freaking lazy that she won't do the paperwork to actually get his financial aid.
I still choose Miia...
@INUMORI well the obvious but overused answe is "it's manga anything goes"

the trying to find plausible reasons answer is that he is like a single mother with 3 children now, sure he get some money but he can't work as much since he need to be their guardian leaving the expenses the government cash can't cover feel heavier since he can't earn as much. he does live in a house after all and houses are expensive.
By the way, he's struggling for money to feed them all? Does the government who enforces his care of them not provide for this?!
Yeah a centaur girl with ridiculous tanks is all well and good but after reading this chapter I can say only one thing.
Agent Smith + ultra-casual clothing = DO WANT!
would have prefered it if the series had just stayed with the lamia but o well other monster gals are good too, keep em coming man
All of my HNNNNGGGG
danialmirza - Although there are personality similarities to Cross's Monster Encyclopedia. I would like to upload it but(Art Book I suppose) but I got if off of one of the Boorus so all the pages are way out of order.
Not bad, but the artist needs to brush up on horse anatomy some more.
That was quite an adventure he had. But now I really feel sorry for him.
@ Railander Not sure about the comic, but the artwork with the monster girls are done by kenkou cross, and not by the same artist as this one (I think). Just google kenkou cross and you'll stumble on the eroge (2 eroges as far as I remember).
A wild Centaur Girl appeared!

MC used Breast Grab!

It's super effective!
another one bites the dust ( one more to the harem)
how will this guy survive xD
two heavy missiles*
Does she take her hooves of when coming into the house? Haha.... just imagining the mess she'd make stomping around in the house, japan's roads will get destroyed by a fiercesome taurus whose weight is massive cause she also got to massive heavy missiles equiped.
Haha... hilarious.
Awesome, I loved the shorts by him, cool to see he is making a similar manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics