Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 136votes)

Shitei Bouryoku Shoujo Shiomi-chan

Alt Names: alt Outrage Girl Shiomialt 指定暴力少女しおみちゃん
Author: Inoue Kazurou
Artist: Inoue Kazurou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Gen Shiomi, the 56-year-old boss of the Hitotsubashi mob syndicate, must go into hiding to protect his life from potential assassins. He opts to get plastic surgery, only to end up looking like a teenage girl, but he resolves to stay like this until his life is no longer in danger. However, he finds it hard to not be suspicious, but he is saved from being the target of police by a teenage boy named Tatsuya Umemiya. After helping Tatsuya out of some troubles of his own, Gen is forced to enroll into junior high school as "Shiomi Iwao", only to discover that one of his new classmates is Tatsuya.
Go to Shitei Bouryoku Shoujo Shiomi-chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw New Window shaoxin54
  • 0 Replies

148 Comments

Mob boss has no forgiveness for fools preying on innocent young girls.

Meh, I really hope this manga won't push gender mainstream or else I'm going to drop it.

Don't be dumb. MC is not some fuckboy who got turned into a girl via some magic. He's already an old man, a mobster on top of that. And that's not the manga's focus, there's no reason to be afraid of that. 

And Kazurou Inoue manga always has a token trap. And this character doesn't even seem to be anyhow important. It won't go overly serious with that.

Now I'm gonna do this crazy thing and actually talk about the manga we're all here to read.

Spoiler

Being strong doesn't mean that he'd be able to knock his "bro" out in one hit. If Torajima doesn't recognize him after that first punch, chances are high that the building will get blown up. I think the MC wanted to avoid that.

Are you a child?

That has nothing to do with the question that person asked. I mean, personally I'd say that's a rather invasive question for a manga comments section, but it's still a non-sequitur.

Personally I think expecting realistic portrayals of gender in something silly like this is of course rather pointless, but I can see why people might be discouraged always seeing it shown incorrectly.

More importantly though, ad hominem attacks that are completely off topic don't really belong here; this is for discussing the manga, not acting like a child by calling other people children.

Now I'm gonna do this crazy thing and actually talk about the manga we're all here to read.

Spoiler

iirc, the plumping is also removed.

On some degree, you are what you wear. If you disguise yourself as something, you'll start to feel some subconscious need to act like you perceive your costume to be.

While not untrue, I think they were asking specifically about Shiomi's plumbing.

Is "Shiomi" really a girl or just simply looks the part?

On some degree, you are what you wear. If you disguise yourself as something, you'll start to feel some subconscious need to act like you perceive your costume to be. The you wearing formal wear isn't the same you who lazes around in casual clothes. That's doubly true for professions who wear uniforms like doctors, policemen or firefighters.

Then we have this 56 year old mobster who suddenly finds himself with the body of a cute teenage girl. I doubt anyone could resist playing the part. Acting how we look is a part of human nature.

Are you a trans?

Are you a child?

You sound like a child.

Are you a trans?

Meh, I really hope this manga won't push gender mainstream or else I'm going to drop it.

You sound like a child.

I don't think that would explain the physical feats. Cyborg?

Nor does it explain the fact that he's a clone of a model. Come on guys, magic surgery, I'm telling you!

What if it turns out that rather than changing his body massively, the surgeon just moved his brain to the body of some random girl and is storing his body somewhere else until it's time to witch back.

I don't think that would explain the physical feats. Cyborg?

What if it turns out that rather than changing his body massively, the surgeon just moved his brain to the body of some random girl and is storing his body somewhere else until it's time to witch back.

I actually think it's real. I mean, if you're going to use real life logic, there's no way some doctor can strip someone of 30% of their bone, fat, and muscle mass and add it back in.

It's magic surgery.

pretty much this in my opinion. I kinda hope she build a harem across all gender as a joke xD

"author of ai kora"
"their surgeon is literally blackjack who finally admit as a lolicon"

INSTANT FOLLOW

Sounds like he just looks the part, since the doctor suggested it would be reversible. Not that this manga is in any way realistic, but doctors are legitimately able to make penises look like vaginas in real life. It just... doesn't work as well the other way.

So maybe he's being lied to?

I actually think it's real. I mean, if you're going to use real life logic, there's no way some doctor can strip someone of 30% of their bone, fat, and muscle mass and add it back in.

It's magic surgery.

HAHAHAHAH this manga is fucking hilarious, the old man is living the dream!

Sounds like he just looks the part, since the doctor suggested it would be reversible. Not that this manga is in any way realistic, but doctors are legitimately able to make penises look like vaginas in real life. It just... doesn't work as well the other way.

So maybe he's being lied to?

The surgeon did some "wizardly" modifications (like removing the elephant) so that the mob would need him to.undo them and thus wouldn't kill the surgeon to silence him

REAL traps wear female underwear

/scoff

Author of Ai Kora?

Followed

you know? i am glad this guy is still making manga. his stuff normally outlives its good, but i think he thrives in genderbent stuff.

Well, I was reluctant to start reading it because it seemed over the top. Then I noticed that it's by the same person as certain other comics and decided to give it a try. It did not disappoint.

Now I want more ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics