Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 139votes)

Oni ga deru ka ja ga deru ka

Alt Names: alt 鬼が出るか蛇が出るかalt 鬼怪情缘alt Oni ga Deruka Hebi ga Derukaalt Out Comes the Devil, Out Comes the Snakealt You Never Know What Might Happen
Author: Adobenchara
Artist: Adobenchara
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When our hero, Matsubara Yuu, suddenly finds himself moving back to his mother’s home, a number of strange things happen to him. He meets Suzu, a beautiful girl who falls in love with him at once, even wanting to have his children. Even if he wanted to run away from the situation, his way was blocked by a huge cow attacking him. In fact, in all of these, he seems to be the cause…
Go to Oni ga deru ka ja ga deru ka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

197 Comments

My bad; next time I'll have to remember to choose my words more carefully. (+"induce butthurt", -"offend you") Especially since gaslighting and butthurt have replaced baseball as the new national pastimes.

Are we reading the same thing?

You tell me - is this the manga with an annoying cowardly father who only causes his son trouble, with the story beginning by him dragging his son with no warning to a place where he's expected to mate with one of the girls because reasons? With a son who vehemently rejects the idea, understandably at first but as time goes by he's being an illogical jerk? With people who transform into animals at random because reasons? With a relatively-wise grandmother figure who pushes / meddles in the harem? With girls who don't hesitate to get naked with the son, a plot designed around fanservice, and so forth? All we need now are a couple of jealous guys, some wacky "martial arts", and an insane school they all go to. Oh, and a perv grandfather - but I pray that doesn't happen, since the only good thing about Happosai was when he got beatdowns.

The MC here is kind of a jerk.

Ichika is still better, even though he's so fucking dense toward the girls.

Wow, the virgin power is so strong in this manga. It is basically the only thing that pushes the plot to go towards female youkai's pu**y now.
Warning: ranting alerted

Spoiler

Will continue to endure this sht waiting for the MC to grow some backbone anyway, or for the axe to fall.

MC is the true scumbag.
A species of youkai waifus is gonna go extinct, he could at least be a gentleman and rub one out in a test tube for them.

Nope doesn't seem like it. I mean the only vaguely similar relation to Ranma 1/2 is we have parents that should never be allowed to raise children.. but, that's a super standard trope.

harsh review, please don't read it if criticizing this manga will offend you

wrong manga man

There is no major cat character here.  There is a cat youkai, if I remember correctly, but it just one of a number of odd characters in the background.  Remember, this is a village of youkai.

FWIW, I am running out of worthwhile cats to work on.  Mill is done, Bakeneko OL (an odd one) is long done, I finished Koi Neko for everybody, though I still have plenty of work to do on one jewel: Neko Ane.  And then there's the unending Chokotto Hime.  Unending because (1) there are nine volumes, and (2) the chapters are quite small.

This series is being driven by another translator now: Green Moriyama.  When he has translations ready, I do the rest of the work.  Tomorrow it will be back to the next chapter in my queue: Bara no Tame ni #56.

I humbly request Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki. A very nice slice of life centered around a young catgirl and her human and yokai friends. Updated very irregularly.

Well, I'm only reading this one because rpapo is translating it, and now I have a question for our Heroic translator:
Where is the cat girl?

There will be a cat girl at least?

There is no major cat character here.  There is a cat youkai, if I remember correctly, but it just one of a number of odd characters in the background.  Remember, this is a village of youkai.

FWIW, I am running out of worthwhile cats to work on.  Mill is done, Bakeneko OL (an odd one) is long done, I finished Koi Neko for everybody, though I still have plenty of work to do on one jewel: Neko Ane.  And then there's the unending Chokotto Hime.  Unending because (1) there are nine volumes, and (2) the chapters are quite small.

This series is being driven by another translator now: Green Moriyama.  When he has translations ready, I do the rest of the work.  Tomorrow it will be back to the next chapter in my queue: Bara no Tame ni #56.

Well, I'm only reading this one because rpapo is translating it, and now I have a question for our Heroic translator:
Where is the cat girl?

There will be a cat girl at least?

I have an overwhelming urge to punch his father in the face

No-one's going to mention spider-chan's "Monster [something] cute snake" hoodie?

The [something] was "σπιδερ", which is "Spider" in English, written in Greek letters.  It's not even the Greek word, which would be "αράχνη" (aráchni).

No-one's going to mention spider-chan's "Monster [something] cute snake" hoodie?

GYnROrC.png

Wait wait wait, does that mean if his grandfather is alive he can get all the youkai girls' pussies, their female children, their female grandchildren and so on?

Yeah. That kinda creeped me out.

On the other hand, In "Engaged to the Unidentified", there is a mountain-living clan whose members can transform into animals (the boy, Hayaku, turns into a dog). One character in the story reveals that males are 'rare' in their clan. So, could this be a related clan?

Spoiler

God I love my book of Japanese fairy tales, mythology, and superstition.

He was too shocked to

Spoiler

Who would not faint

I was kinda wondering what kind of yokai he would be. Well no wonder that girls hate him. 

No he didn't all he knew was that his mom is dead and now his Grandpa is dead. He just now pieced together that this is where is mom came from.

Wrong. Read page 23 of chapter 4.

His grandfather was a legend
:_;7

TheLegend27 no less.

His grandfather was a legend

:_;7

I see, so he did get an explanation beforehand. Seems like the grandpa wasn't as much of a dick as I thought. It's just the MC is retarded, as usual.

No he didn't all he knew was that his mom is dead and now his Grandpa is dead. He just now pieced together that this is where is mom came from.

I see, so he did get an explanation beforehand. Seems like the grandpa wasn't as much of a dick as I thought. It's just the MC is retarded, as usual.

GYnROrC.png

Wait wait wait, does that mean if his grandfather is alive he can get all the youkai girls' pussies, their female children, their female grandchildren and so on?

Thanks for the latest chapter

LOL He fainted for sho I thought he'd hit him on his face

He was too shocked to

Spoiler

Who would not faint

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics