Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 65votes)

Second to None

Alt Names: alt 天下第幾alt 天下第几alt Tianxia Diji
Author: Chouzhixiaojin & Ranye Wenhua
Artist: Chouzhixiaojin
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: When Tianxia No. 1 and Tianxia No. 1 fall in love, what will happen to the world? This is a story about martial arts and a troublesome girl, routine and being dealt with routinely, acting like a prick and the reverse. This is Tianxia. Do you dare to ask "Tianxia No. what?"

Source: http://www.royalacg.com/project/secondtonone/
Go to Second to None Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

119 Comments

our maomao is actually still reckless.. uuugh maaan

This is getting kind of chaotic...

Bless you guys for always refering to MaoMao as "Our MaoMao" One more smile for me today.

It was the dude who did that tho.

It was Fan. She's still weak from the poison.

Oh, let me correct that then. They're so fast I cannot even tell who's doing what. 

Isn't it freaking badass how she manage to apply the "Standards of being a 'Little Sister'" while her boyfriend is wreaking havoc?

Our Mao Mao has grown and learned! Back then, she couldn't even do SLS Standard No. 2 properly xD

why would you sold our maomao in exchange of a single hamburger , not even speak about you're ex-emperor of tianxia !?!  ... If i add 2 more could i get 3-size of our maomao too ?

If only he knew that the boyfriend was even more crazy than her. 

Spoiler

Isn't it freaking badass how she manage to apply the "Standards of being a 'Little Sister'" while wreaking havoc?

Our Mao Mao has grow and learned! Back then, she couldn't even do SLS Standard No. 2 properly xD

It was Fan. She's still weak from the poison.

Spoiler

Isn't it freaking badass how she manage to apply the "Standards of being a 'Little Sister'" while wreaking havoc?

Our Mao Mao has grow and learned! Back then, she couldn't even do SLS Standard No. 2 properly xD

It was the dude who did that tho.

Spoiler

The strongest couple is born

wearing matching jackets increases their strength by tenfold!

Still would have punched the shit out of that kid who poisoned me.

The strongest couple is born

This makes my heart skip beats in all the right places. Thanks to the translator for making me smile one chapter at a time.

So basically this is supposed to be juxtaposed with China's cultural revolution and all of Mao's stupid ass "new-age" crap.

Well, unlike Cultural Revolution this one brings actual changes. It's as the Doctor said, old Tianxia was entirely based on the "Power Level" ranking, basically a caste system decided on birth(at least no one even implied yet you can increase your ranking naturally) The Doctor's "Cultural Revolution" here aims to make everyone more or less equal using technology, either with weapons or the power level serum.

In that way it's more like the fall of Qing Dynasty in China. Fun fact: Sun Yat-sen was a doctor too. Then again the site(royalacg.com) is hosted in mainland China, and I don't know if the government would let that kind of story fly.

Or maybe I'm just crazy and looking way too much into what's supposed to be a simple martial arts/romance story.

So basically this is supposed to be juxtaposed with China's cultural revolution and all of Mao's stupid ass "new-age" crap. I hope this is an alternate history where millions of people don't die.

Finally he came and found her, took long enough.

I feel like this is a good metaphor for Modern Chinese History from the opium wars to the cultural revolution.

28th ,  your valor will be remember .    ....  even though your life have less value than a coat... 

Yeah that girl that Fan liked only seems to like her boyfriend because he's higher ranked. What a bitch.

Hey, don't judge her ! Maybe she has a Pinocchio fetish or something.

Yeah that girl that Fan liked only seems to like her boyfriend because he's higher ranked. What a bitch.

It's dads like that scientist dad that ought to be thrown in the pits of hell. Science is science not the ends all means all to things. If I had to choise between a morally upright culture and science, I'd take the culture in a heartbeat

oh no!

Time for that asshole to realize how much of a selfish cunt he's been

Guess it is time for the boyfriend to show up and save the day.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics