Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.55 - 60votes)

Gyaru Yuri

Alt Names: alt ギャルゆり
Author: Ahiru
Artist: Ahiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyShoujo Ai Shoujo AiShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Original Webtoon: http://www.comico.jp/articleList.nhn?titleNo=18659
Go to Gyaru Yuri Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

87 Comments

Probably past experience, sorry bout that! I've been insulted and dismissed before, even when providing constructive criticism. It was a misunderstanding. I wasn't aiming my comment directly to you and your comment but to all comments (on the entirety of manga websites) dismissing the people who are trying to say that the quality could be improved.

Well don't let them get you down. As long as you know that you're trying to help there is no need to pay those whom dismiss you any heed.

Hey that rhymed!

I wasn't saying to ignore people who have constructive criticism, just to ignore those whom are venting without adding anything that can help. Why did you think I was condemning people like you who actually offer helpful suggestions?

Probably past experience, sorry bout that! I've been insulted and dismissed before, even when providing constructive criticism. It was a misunderstanding. I wasn't aiming my comment directly to you and your comment but to all comments (on the entirety of manga websites) dismissing the people who are trying to say that the quality could be improved. 

It's because of these types of comments that I feel uncomfortable with voicing my opinions on how a scanlating job could be improved. 
Yes, Squiggles is doing a job that other people wouldn't. Squiggles is giving us the ability to read these series. That being said, just because they are doing the translating, typesetting, cleaning, etc. does not mean that their scans are perfect or of high quality. It doesn't mean that the people who are complaining are just 'hating' on Squiggles. 

In my opinion, there's a few things that could easily improve the quality of Squiggles' scans.
1. Having an editor to proofread.
2. Making the text a little smaller and less bold. Also, taking the time to properly center the text within the bubbles. 
3. Coloring the text blurbs that characters have and cleaning the japanese text.

Squiggles, if you read this, I'd love to be the one to put your translations into the images and proofread them. I'm quick with photoshop and fluent in english. Just PM me.

I wasn't saying to ignore people who have constructive criticism, just to ignore those whom are venting without adding anything that can help. Why did you think I was condemning people like you who actually offer helpful suggestions?
Cat paws?
Spoiler

Called the gyaru getting sucked into the anime a mile away. Wonder how long until the aptly named Yuri sucks her into romance.

Saving pudding so she can then tell her kids in the distant future about how she got pudding from her beloved onee-sama

... Jesus christ

How did she have kids with another woman? Adoption?

You can just ignore them haters squiggles. Haters gonna hate. Don't mean you gotta pay them any mind Mm-mm! You can just straight up disregard them.

It's because of these types of comments that I feel uncomfortable with voicing my opinions on how a scanlating job could be improved. 

Yes, Squiggles is doing a job that other people wouldn't. Squiggles is giving us the ability to read these series. That being said, just because they are doing the translating, typesetting, cleaning, etc. does not mean that their scans are perfect or of high quality. It doesn't mean that the people who are complaining are just 'hating' on Squiggles. 

In my opinion, there's a few things that could easily improve the quality of Squiggles' scans.

1. Having an editor to proofread.

2. Making the text a little smaller and less bold. Also, taking the time to properly center the text within the bubbles. 

3. Coloring the text blurbs that characters have and cleaning the japanese text.

Squiggles, if you read this, I'd love to be the one to put your translations into the images and proofread them. I'm quick with photoshop and fluent in english. Just PM me.

Saving pudding so she can then tell her kids in the distant future about how she got pudding from her beloved onee-sama

... Jesus christ
You can just ignore them haters squiggles. Haters gonna hate. Don't mean you gotta pay them any mind Mm-mm! You can just straight up disregard them.

what about yuri's screen time..?
what about YURI screen time...?

It lives!

Looks like the Loli has a rival for her Onee-chan's affection.

Yep, the loli is the clingy girl and the disciplinary girl is the tsundere.

I can see her pheromones are very strong.

Still nowhere near the level of the girl from Yuricam. She had all girls fighting over her when they were in grade school. She was a natural female giggolo.

I can see her pheromones are very strong.

Looks like the Loli has a rival for her Onee-chan's affection.

Omuraisu?

Come on...

All in all, the writing is quite lazy... you have the class president with glasses, member of the public morals committee who's going to fall for MC for unspecified reasons. The tropes are piling up.

Will read it for the yuri, but still...

Ah, farewell to another good read. Due to a rabid troll infestation, the only person who noticed this little gem will no longer translate it...

LOL WTF, before this people complains to the translator for translating the author's note which deemed unnecessary and now people are complaining because the translator didn't translate the author's note??? What the fuck do you guys want LOL.

I do agree the translator needs editor to help fixing some simple grammar mistakes but being a jerk and complaining all the time is not funny.

You forget that most of the people complaining are barely literate trolls who scream when daylight touches them. Intelligent thought is a rare occurance for them.

I believe the Squiggles are good at what they pick.. Good reads.

Please continue...
See. Look what you haters did. You made squiggles drop this cute manga. Shame on you. SHAME!

forget the haters squiggles. i think your translation is legit and i read it just fine. Nice work

Not a yuri but it's kind of cute. :)

LOL WTF, before this people complains to the translator for translating the author's note which deemed unnecessary and now people are complaining because the translator didn't translate the author's note??? What the fuck do you guys want LOL.

I do agree the translator needs editor to help fixing some simple grammar mistakes but being a jerk and complaining all the time is not funny.

Well.  It's shoujo ai, and the kid is cute and all, so I'll be sticking around unless some really annoying stuff happens.  But it doesn't grab me, to be honest.  The characters are just a little too obviously written to fit the spots they're placed in, the situation too obviously hand-waved to get the characters into their little relationship space, even the little bit of fourth-wall-breaking to lampshade the too-cliche events seems phoned in . . . it's lazy writing IMO.

Well, I don't think translation is the problem, it's just like... basic english grammar. Any native speaker could fix a chapter in five minutes.

What sane parents would leave their daughter to a friend for a year?

Note their lack of faces. It's like MMC's parents who are always on an unspecified indefinite business trip. Who cares, it's a comedy.

H-HAYAI!!

What the fuck are they saying? Why are we posting Japanese raws on Batoto?

It's just a translation to the gyaru language. Since I've already translated it in the bubble itself. There's no need anymore for me to repeat it again.

What the fuck are they saying? Why are we posting Japanese raws on Batoto?

It depends on how close they are, but honestly taking a kid who probably doesn't know the language to a foreign country when the kid still has school seems even worse to me.

Sounds like a better option in the long run to me. Learning a new language in early years is much easier.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics