Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 46votes)

The Moon that Rises in the Day

Alt Names: alt 낮에 뜨는 달alt Moonrise in the Day
Author: Heyum
Artist: Heyum
Genres: Drama DramaHistorical HistoricalJosei JoseiMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: From Weblations:
​A man stuck in time and a woman who flows with time. The story of a strife that goes back and forth between the present and the past.
original webtoon:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=551649&weekday=fri
Go to The Moon that Rises in the Day Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

74 Comments

That's what I thought but then plot twist is plot twist so it's pretty hard to say that what we are thinking is right.

I think she's been killed by others in her past lives before he could kill her (if he was ever able to kill her at all as a ghost), but I think he genuinely does want to kill her and only said he would protect her I'm order to get her to trust him/spend more time alone with him. That would give him more opportunities to kill her.

I think it just said she was killed by other people and he swore that he would protect her this time, but he's probably so crazy and messed up from being unable to save her in her past lives that he wants to kill her himself instead. 

That's what I thought but then plot twist is plot twist so it's pretty hard to say that what we are thinking is right. 

God damn, every single chapter this dude reminds me of Rin (S-kun) from PSME. He's doing almost everything Rin did. Right down to his masterful relationship manipulation, and causing misunderstandings by asking leading questions. 

His goal is different, and he's a bit more yandere, but I wouldn't be surprised if this author is a PSME fan.

I thinks it mean rather than he tried to kill her for century for what she did, but all the time someone else actually killed her, so he is kinda bitter about it lol , it is said in a previous chapter, i don't remember wich

Yeah, that's my take although I won't swear I'm right--its mission all along has been to kill her, and all this time she's been killed by others instead.  It may also be that this is the first time in a long, long time it's managed to snag a body to use, so it may have watched plenty of her incarnations live and get killed without being able to do anything either to stop them or do her in.

Meanwhile, let's not forget we don't know who he is in terms of the people from back then.  We may be led to vaguely assume it's the sort of stoic, honourable main-character-type high status dude.  But maybe he's actually reincarnating like everyone else, like as the older brother, or maybe he's not around at all.  One of the sneaky arranging-for-spreading-rumours high-status types actually has a creepy grin kind of like our Mr. Ghost-in-the-shell.  Maybe he failed to screw over the hero and heroine in the past and he's been after revenge ever since, or something.

I think it just said she was killed by other people and he swore that he would protect her this time, but he's probably so crazy and messed up from being unable to save her in her past lives that he wants to kill her himself instead. 

I thinks it mean rather than he tried to kill her for century for what she did, but all the time someone else actually killed her, so he is kinda bitter about it lol , it is said in a previous chapter, i don't remember wich

Yeah, I thought that too. Well, after I remembered this author likes to force plot twists on everything, I discarded that option.

But, I guess you both are right, and I'm the one that's forcing things now lol. So I'll go with the obvious as well.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh. It makes sense why the older bro and the main girl aren't a couple yet now.

surprise Min Oh, 

Spoiler

I guess somebody wasn't a fan of Please Save My Earth

ye pardner, I ain't a fan of that, because I haven't read it lol

thank you for massive update! this series really piqued my interest XD

I have no idea why, but I really want to see the older brother completely BTFO and the girl fall for the abusive ghost. 

I think I'm just mad that this asshole got a confession from the girl he likes (and has known she's liked him for years) and yet he still drags his feet and acts like a betalord pretending to be dense. 

Doesn't Naheuri~~~'s face just piss you off? That damn condescension... 

I guess somebody wasn't a fan of Please Save My Earthpsme_rin.jpg

Gah, just ditch this creepy, mental fucker!

Spoiler

wow smart move, friend A :)

Doesn't Naheuri~~~'s face just piss you off? That damn condescension... already thinking he deserves his current dilemma. Also looks a lot like

Spoiler

edit w/ chap. 25

Spoiler

Gah, just ditch this creepy, mental fucker!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Looks interesting but idk whats going on lol.

*cough*

Remember to use archiving.

We are safe now!

~Thy Great Evil hath been defeated by thou sacred Peach Tree Branch!~ :D

I like how quickly the story develops, but still not too quickly. This is really interesting so far.

I'm certainly curious to find out

Spoiler

^This

and also:

Spoiler

Will be following!

Interesting, followed
Spoiler

I'm certainly curious to find out

Spoiler

Um... It's alright, so I'll just follow it for now. 

This very interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics