Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 101votes)

Chimamire Sukeban Chainsaw

Alt Names: alt Bloody Delinquent Chainsawalt Bloody Delinquent Girl Chainsawalt 血まみれスケバンチェーンソーalt The Bloody Sukeban Chainsaw
Author: Mikamoto Rei
Artist: Mikamoto Rei
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Geeko's weird, creepy, friendless classmate Nero has destroyed all of their mutual classmates, perverting them into her grotesque, monstrous minions. Now she's sending them after Geeko, the only survivor. However, Geeko is setting out, dressed in her skimpy school uniform and armed with a big chainsaw, to end Nero's mad science, no matter how many undead former friends she has to saw down on the way.

Inspired a live action film.
Go to Chimamire Sukeban Chainsaw Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

269 Comments

Never thought she was more than a whiney rich girl. She's got tougher balls then I thought.

Thanks, 8bitsaitama , thats some good memory

I was actually looking for it myself by chance.

That is a very radical (not to say naïve) view of the philosophical concept of justice.  According to as varied philosophers as Aristotle and Kant, human law is something which tries to describe the abstract concept of justice, however imperfectly.  At any rate, justice is definitely not a simple blind obedience to the dicta of the State.

It would be "justice", but only in the eyes of those who blindly obey.

Look at your screen from below or from the side to make it easier to see her outline.

"Justice" never meant anything in the first place.

If there was a law saying that anyone using the username "Ralan" was to be murdered on sight, murdering you would be "justice".

That is a very radical (not to say naïve) view of the philosophical concept of justice.  According to as varied philosophers as Aristotle and Kant, human law is something which tries to describe the abstract concept of justice, however imperfectly.  At any rate, justice is definitely not a simple blind obedience to the dicta of the State.

So basically they're pulling an extortion route. 

I have a feeling none of them actually care about justice or know the meaning.

"Justice" never meant anything in the first place.

If there was a law saying that anyone using the username "Ralan" was to be murdered on sight, murdering you would be "justice".

Thanks, 8bitsaitama , thats some good memory

LOL, that build-up was for nothing.

I remember there was a chapter with geeko and the pedo before, which one was it?

It was 9.

I remember there was a chapter with geeko and the pedo before, which one was it?

So a majority of the guardians are female. Also what kind of a name is Deathspank ?

I know right, it almost sounds like the title of a video game or something.

Spoiler

So a majority of the guardians are female. Also what kind of a name is Deathspank ?

So basically they're pulling an extortion route. 

I have a feeling none of them actually care about justice or know the meaning.

This is getting crazy fun.

Man fuck the Guardians.

It's like watching a whole series of B-movies, where with each sequel they become more and more loosely related.

I love it.

Guardian More like Sjw feminazi Ohwai

And this is why feminazis exist in the first place.

You just jinx it mate

Fuck...

I hope nero is actually dead and doesn't return in some plot twist, because as fun as this manga is, that could become really tiring really fast. pretty nice seeing Geeko going through everyday life and not killing anything though. Some quiet time inbetween the action makes her badass moments stand out more after all.

Spoiler

You just jinx it mate
Guardian More like Sjw feminazi Ohwai
♪ JUDGEMENT KNIGHTS OF ♪

Dictator huh? I guess that level of logic is good enough for a manga..

Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

In one of the the later chapters, it introduced a high class lady student with eyes very much similar to Kimbery.  Might be an art style thing regarding high class girls I guess.  Anyone else have any thoughts about this?

it's the shojo style high class/royal eyes, the eyes it's almost only iris

Spoiler

although in this case the ones from her looks more like a bug xD

What is going on? Who these suits of armors? It's like her whole town was always full of weirdos even before the zombies.

Well that was unexpected....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics