Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 205votes)

World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent

Alt Names: alt 异世界式的教育者alt ワールド・ティーチャー -異世界式教育エージェント-alt 월드 티처 -이세계식 교육 에이전트-alt World Teacher - Isekaishiki Kyouiku Agent
Author: Neko Kouichi
Artist: Yoshino Sora
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A man who was once called the world’s strongest agent ended up becoming a teacher after his retirement, to train a new generation of agents. After many years of training his disciples, he was killed at the age of 60 by a secret organization’s ruse and was reincarnated in another world with his memories intact. Though he was surprised by the existence of magic and the strange species in that world, he quickly adapted to his condition as a newborn and took advantage of it. He acquired special magic and gained a massive amount of strength thanks to his rigorous discipline, in order to reach his goal: Resume his career as a teacher which he left halfway through in his previous life.

This is the story of a man, who, based on the memories and the experiences of his previous life, became a teacher who travels through the world with his students.

Adaptation of a Light Novel.
Go to World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies

234 Comments

This pacing gave me whiplash.

This seems so rushed...

It feels like these LN/WN adaptions are given to noob artists to work on.

most LN adaptions are meant to be temporary promotions that ends within 1~2 arcs anyways.

at the very least after reading gun-ota manga I felt that many artist are actually pretty good already...

Somehow the plot for this chapter seemed... off...

Spoiler

What better way? They got some work under their belt and they learn how the industry work and mediocre series get mediocre art.

Every new manga used to be about a stupid wimpy guy with average looks somehow becoming the center of a harem that would smack him around for every misunderstanding while treating him like the only nice guy in existence.  Occasionally they "shook" things up by having the guy FINALLY start some kind of combat training 15 years into his life but he'd still get his ass handed to him most the time and barely come out the winner.

Honestly, compared to those dark times these other world series have been absolute bliss for me.

I'm pretty sure many of these isekai stories started with lots of people trying to forget those.

Holly molly that's another whole level of rushed...

They skipped so many things...the Elven woman, the Battle maniac at the montain...

Sirius was if my memory isn't wrong, 60+ yo when he died before the reincarnation...and in the manga he almost looks like a teenager!

I like the wn, but this adaptation haven't won me. =[

Holy shit was that an entire arcs worth of events crammed into a single chapter? That was some clown car shit.

I do like the webnovel, and I do like the art in this manga, but for some reason it just feels so incredibly rushed that it's not even funny.

Every new manga used to be about a stupid wimpy guy with average looks somehow becoming the center of a harem that would smack him around for every misunderstanding while treating him like the only nice guy in existence.  Occasionally they "shook" things up by having the guy FINALLY start some kind of combat training 15 years into his life but he'd still get his ass handed to him most the time and barely come out the winner.

Honestly, compared to those dark times these other world series have been absolute bliss for me.

ooooooh I remember those days. Blindly stumbled into Infinite Stratos back in the day with no clue about the genre (and I mean LITERALLY no clue) thinking it might be a good way to kill time. I'll never forget my disappointment. At least the online Abridged/Ment series it generated was funny.

yawn

This make my 32th isekai type manga in my list Japs gone full blown on this genre

Where can we read the raws ?

Nonono, I need this :D its so healing, specially after reading "goodnight Punpun"

you really need some vanilla in your diet after reading that.

I would prescribe you some Nukos http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/nukoduke-r7532

Time skip this shit already

Nonono, I need this :D its so healing, specially after reading "goodnight Punpun"

Time skip this shit already

Awww, puppy love.

Dog girls are loose as fuck. You could get a harem just by throwing out a couple squeaky toys if you visited their villages I bet. NTR them with beggin' strips.

Catgirls are easier. Just use catnip deodorant.

Dog girls are loose as fuck. You could get a harem just by throwing out a couple squeaky toys if you visited their villages I bet. NTR them with beggin' strips.

Harem + 2, including a Shota...

Shota on Shota...

giphy.gif

If I recall correctly the wolf siblings come first, it has been a while since I dropped the WN though so I may be remembering wrong.

In the WN the MC saves the elf girl first, but they probably skipped that.

Wouldn't blame them if they skipped it, 5 year old kid saves beautiful elf while beating the aggressors with no trouble at all, sounds like wish fulfillment on roids.

Did they skipped the elf and went straight to the Wolfy siblings? Or is this how the LN goes?

If I recall correctly the wolf siblings come first, it has been a while since I dropped the WN though so I may be remembering wrong.

The only plot devices i know of that can send a self insert japanese character to a fantasy setting are the three standard ones. Magical Summoning (either by a goddess or by a country, etc.), getting stuck to a VR death game, or by reincarnation. All of them are done to death at this point. Isekai is the easiest cause you dont have to make an imaginary game or impending threat to justify the summoning.

I actually think "The New Gate" had an interesting take on the whole thing. It did the VR death game *and* the other world thing. But it's interesting because basically the MC gets through the VR death game (prologue) only to be sent to the 500 year future of the games world but now with it being his reality. It takes two cliches and creates something completely different by mixing them.

Did they skipped the elf and went straight to the Wolfy siblings? Or is this how the LN goes?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics