Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.74 - 233votes)

Demon Spirit Seed Manual

Alt Names: alt 妖精种植手册alt Fairy Seed Handbookalt Yao Jing Zhong Zhi Shou Ce
Author: Dazui
Artist: Dazui
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: "So many demon spirits, I want to collect them." Long Ao Tian. Yuan Ding, goes on a journey of collecting demon spirits.

TL's description: Long Ao Tian. Yuan Ding, an otaku, was transported to another world. After taking Shuo Yue Academy's entrance exam, Yuan Ding's life in another world begins, aiming to collect the Demon Spirits said to exist in the legends. A lighthearted, comedy and harem manhua.

Raw: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/535731
Go to Demon Spirit Seed Manual Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ask Translator Thread (Spoilers) New Window RikkTL
  • 0 Replies
Topic LN/WN New Window yajibei
  • 5 Replies

562 Comments

Wait! Wait! Wait! WAIT! Am I seriously reading a manwha about a guy who is basically dendrophile? (I'm foreseeing the 'A plant girl is okay' comment later on...)

And that woman in purple strikes me as a vapid whore, and I will call her whore from now on. I hope that the MC either has his demon spirit slap her or the whore decides to try and seduce the MC for his Demon Spirit, but he tells her that he takes out the trash, not sleep with it.

Ever hear of this thing we call a lemon? Or maybe a reproduction of a painting? The old guy probably figures that it is a fake. Young and dumb people will shell out a ton of money for a piece of junk that looks convincing enough.

Dendrophile is liking plants, plant girls are different, "I said basically", well, a plant and a girl are greatly different and looking at it, she's 90% if not 100% a girl with plant powers (the cover for the manhua)

Man this is getting to be painfully slow.  I appreciate the work of the translator very much, so thank you for bringing this to us.

I should be patient, but I guess that's a testament to this being an interesting concept, but I'm not sure if this is going to get overly sexual and all that stuff....

I'm not very good with new anime/manga LOL, give me 400 chapters to read please <3.

@Rikk, what do you think about it so far with my concerns (please post in spoiler tag  for others :) ).

Spoiler

A manga usually has 20 pages, I upload 20 pages a week/2 chapters a week minimum, so in manga standards it's a weekly chapter. Also, my translation group name ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I'm a fan of this series and I read other series while waiting for the next chapter to come out. It won't get overly sexual, I haven't seen an overly sexual manhua yet, and probably ac.qq doesn't allow it (correct me if I'm wrong)

Spoiler

A plant girl is okay.

A plant is fine too.

I guess you could say she loves "sucking" her dudes dry. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That...Wasn't even witty.

Man this is getting to be painfully slow.  I appreciate the work of the translator very much, so thank you for bringing this to us.

I should be patient, but I guess that's a testament to this being an interesting concept, but I'm not sure if this is going to get overly sexual and all that stuff....

I'm not very good with new anime/manga LOL, give me 400 chapters to read please <3.

@Rikk, what do you think about it so far with my concerns (please post in spoiler tag  for others :) ).

Spoiler

Wait! Wait! Wait! WAIT! Am I seriously reading a manwha about a guy who is basically dendrophile? (I'm foreseeing the 'A plant girl is okay' comment later on...)

A plant girl is okay.

I guess you could say she loves "sucking" her dudes dry. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And that woman in purple strikes me as a vapid whore, and I will call her whore from now on. I hope that the MC either has his demon spirit slap her or the whore decides to try and seduce the MC for his Demon Spirit, but he tells her that he takes out the trash, not sleep with it.

That grandpa just said he doubt the existence of the Demon Spirit and yet he have one of their seed...

This Manhua is AMAZING.

Ever hear of this thing we call a lemon? Or maybe a reproduction of a painting? The old guy probably figures that it is a fake. Young and dumb people will shell out a ton of money for a piece of junk that looks convincing enough.

This story has no roots. it just thrusts us over to him at a academy as a gardener without any explanation at all. Who is anyone, anything about the world he came from, how he traveled, new world, nothing. I wish it would give up on the frantic humor effort as well, that's making it all even worse.

Reminds me of that comic with the guy he was part beast/elf/human with a beast king father. So you just know he's going to unlock a female servant and find he has great powers at all, harem(that walks all over him) here he comes.

The seed has Chinese letters on it, really nothing? Not everything is handed to you at the start, everything will be make sense at the end. There's a plot in this manhua, tsukkomi humor might not be for everyone, so that's unfortunate.

.......................That cellphone dead ?? still used Neckale ??? 

Clue clue .....Maybe Used in future ....? create Electrical Magic power

:)

I enjoy it for what it's worth,also it's a huge plus when the TL Group communicates to us.

⁕ ⁖ ⁗ ⁘ ⁙ ⁚ ⁛ ⁜ ⁝ ⁞╔╗ ╬═╓╩ ┠┨┯┷┏ ┓┗┛

I enjoy it for what it's worth,also it's a huge plus when the TL Group communicates to us.

Welcome to the chinese equivalent of Manga, the stories are usually terribad but sometimes they're "so bad it's good". Let's see how this one will turn out.

This is why I dislike Chinese webtoons with a passion.

This story has no roots. it just thrusts us over to him at a academy as a gardener without any explanation at all. Who is anyone, anything about the world he came from, how he traveled, new world, nothing. I wish it would give up on the frantic humor effort as well, that's making it all even worse.

Reminds me of that comic with the guy he was part beast/elf/human with a beast king father. So you just know he's going to unlock a female servant and find he has great powers at all, harem(that walks all over him) here he comes.

Welcome to the chinese equivalent of Manga, the stories are usually terribad but sometimes they're "so bad it's good". Let's see how this one will turn out.

.......................That cellphone dead ?? still used Neckale ??? 

Clue clue .....Maybe Used in future ....? create Electrical Magic power

Damn, that woman works fast.

I'll just reply anyway so people don't think there's inconsistencies.

1. The seed could not be grown by him, it could be an ordinary seed for all he know and Demon Spirits have not been sighted for a long time. Why shouldn't he doubt the existence of the Demon Spirits?

2. Even if he thinks the seed is real, it's something invaluable that's said to only exist in the legends. "I believe in the existence of Demon Spirits" "Why?" "Because I have their seed, please either threaten me or kill me and take it for yourself". He's lived long enough to know what kind of information should he say to people he just met.

3. He's testing the MC for his reaction, "Alright, I'll show you something good". This implies that he meant to kept it a secret to begin with and only decided to show him after his response.

Thank you for the translation!

But yeah, after the next chapter is released, that whole matter now make more sense! :)

I think i just thought of something outrageous...!

Spoiler

...Or maybe i just over-thinking things...

Since "cheats" is plural, "have" is correct. :^)

So far, what I did for text in backgrounds were just making the text box opaque in the first few chapters. At chapter 5 or so, I make the background to a similar color but it's still fairly obvious that it's a poor 10 second job. For future chapters, I have and will place the TLed text beside the raw text and not over it. This saves 10-60 minutes of time per page I believe and 60 minutes is the time I need to TL a short chapter with no unfamiliar words. 

1)There will be double uploads where the chapters have almost nothing to TL and only took me 30 minutes top to TL.

2) I will still learn to clean, typeset and possibly redraw. I have also received suggestions for font size as well, and I have seen an edited spanish TL based on this TL so I know I have much to improve on. This will only be apparent later on, maybe 10 chapters or so after I get some practice in.

Bear with it, but I place importance on the TL, which also has room for improvements, so the important thing is still at a decent level.

The story gets exciting from next chapter onwards IMO, look forward to it

Thanks for the translations :).

How far ahead are the raws?

Welcome, currently, it's at 65.

Check the link in the future to see the current chapter, it will show the latest chapter in numbers

1. The seed could not be grown by him, it could be an ordinary seed for all he know and Demon Spirits have not been sighted for a long time. Why shouldn't he doubt the existence of the Demon Spirits?

2. Even if he thinks the seed is real, it's something invaluable that's said to only exist in the legends. "I believe in the existence of Demon Spirits" "Why?" "Because I have their seed, please either threaten me or kill me and take it for yourself". He's lived long enough to know what kind of information should he say to people he just met.

3. He's testing the MC for his reaction, "Alright, I'll show you something good". This implies that he meant to kept it a secret to begin with and only decided to show him after his response.

It's not that apparent in Chinese, or maybe I didn't watch enough Pokemon, let's see when the future chapters are TLed. You're welcome and you'll see me sooner!

The manhua is ranked in the top few at the raw site along with other popular TLed manhua, it's really an interesting and fun manhua to read. I'm glad it gets the attention it deserves.

Hey, it's my pleasure, look forward to the next chapter soon!

Thanks for the translations :).

How far ahead are the raws?

That grandpa just said he doubt the existence of the Demon Spirit and yet he have one of their seed...

This Manhua is AMAZING.

"There's so many demon spirits, I want to collect them" <-- Ok, this line has a strong Pokémon feeling in it...
Thanks RikkTL for all the chapters, see you next week!!

It's not that apparent in Chinese, or maybe I didn't watch enough Pokemon, let's see when the future chapters are TLed. You're welcome and you'll see me sooner!

1300 follows, and it is up for 2 days, good job author, good job.

The manhua is ranked in the top few at the raw site along with other popular TLed manhua, it's really an interesting and fun manhua to read. I'm glad it gets the attention it deserves.

rikk.

buddy.

you're doing the lord's work here.

thank you.

Hey, it's my pleasure, look forward to the next chapter soon!

"I can't believe there'd be something good down here"

says the guy with panties on his head...

These chapters are damn tiny...

tech is interesting to a world that doesn't have it because it's new and mysterious, just like how a cell phone is commonplace to us but many people are fascinated by the concept of magic. we call this "ooh, shiny!" syndrome.

Or supply and demand :).

If you've never seen something before, and it's really cool, but only a few of them exist, you're going to want one really really bad.

I wonder if the phone will play a part, it's in our faces and we haven't seen it used once yet....

rikk.

buddy.

you're doing the lord's work here.

thank you.

1300 follows, and it is up for 2 days, good job author, good job.

I forget where I read this, but, and I paraphrase: "There is very little difference between advanced magic and advanced science."

You're probably referring to Clarke's Third Law, which states that "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."  

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics