Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 205votes)

World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent

Alt Names: alt 异世界式的教育者alt ワールド・ティーチャー -異世界式教育エージェント-alt 월드 티처 -이세계식 교육 에이전트-alt World Teacher - Isekaishiki Kyouiku Agent
Author: Neko Kouichi
Artist: Yoshino Sora
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A man who was once called the world’s strongest agent ended up becoming a teacher after his retirement, to train a new generation of agents. After many years of training his disciples, he was killed at the age of 60 by a secret organization’s ruse and was reincarnated in another world with his memories intact. Though he was surprised by the existence of magic and the strange species in that world, he quickly adapted to his condition as a newborn and took advantage of it. He acquired special magic and gained a massive amount of strength thanks to his rigorous discipline, in order to reach his goal: Resume his career as a teacher which he left halfway through in his previous life.

This is the story of a man, who, based on the memories and the experiences of his previous life, became a teacher who travels through the world with his students.

Adaptation of a Light Novel.
Go to World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies

234 Comments

super motherfuckyeah fast passed .... so much waste, there was so much more to be writen before the exam for school, we didnt even get to see Lior or Fia .... so much left behind...

I didn't even know I wanted this until now.

Sometimes I really want a manga about the truck driver. Just imagine it as a Reaper esque character who has a tight schedule of running people over so they can be send on to various worlds constantly trying to make it in time. 

I would like to see, she already lives in a fantasy world. XD
Where did you want to send it? In Japan?

And even more fantasy world. With living mountains and where the sun has eyes. Sometimes I really want a manga about the truck driver. Just imagine it as a Reaper esque character who has a tight schedule of running people over so they can be send on to various worlds constantly trying to make it in time. 

Lightspeed Plot Progression go. Lets just completely ignore all the reasons why they're suddenly going to school. Maybe there'll be a short flashback to it next month but I doubt it.

90% sure that is what happens

Lightspeed Plot Progression go. Lets just completely ignore all the reasons why they're suddenly going to school. Maybe there'll be a short flashback to it next month but I doubt it.

Well at least she wasn't hit by a truck and sent to another world

I would like to see, she already lives in a fantasy world. XD
Where did you want to send it? In Japan?

Well at least she wasn't hit by a truck and sent to another world

Right in the kokoro :*(

I knew it would be over, and yet I can not cry. ç__ç

Well that was depressing chapter.

Yeah, you never had a role to fulfill because it's really some weird Japanese adult male pretending to be a child. You didn't raise him properly. You didn't raise him at all. You babied some dude in his 30s while he wears the skin of a soulless child.

I Realize it well, The heroine name is Emilia As well
What if The MC Sayin "I Love Emilia" as OldJoke
Whose Emilia He was Refer?

You really should put that in spoiler tags.

Spoiler

/sigh. Intense waterworks in about 2 or 3 chapters. I cried like a gdam bit** when I read it in the novel.

You really should put that in spoiler tags.

/sigh. Intense waterworks in about 2 or 3 chapters. I cried like a gdam bit** when I read it in the novel.

Better than c*** push-ups in the pick of destiny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg2iL36QAvM

Aaaand now I'm going to wash out my eyes with bleach, and hope the pain of going blind with make me forget this even exists.

But the original web novel is horrible. I mean, baby pushups... really?

Better than c*** push-ups in the pick of destiny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg2iL36QAvM

Fan translations of the original web novel have been going on for a while now.

But the original web novel is horrible. I mean, baby pushups... really?

Pretty sure you can't even read the light novel, officially... In English, anyhow.

Fan translations of the original web novel have been going on for a while now.
I now understand the butthurt in the comments section. Honestly after reading the novels, I'm pretty much butthurt too. The story there is pretty good, I really recommend that you guys read it. I actually teared up reading Erina's story ;_;

Yeah, this is way too rushed. Especially the latest chapter, they pretty much skimmed over all of the Twin's character development. It never gave any chance for the reader to get attached to the characters in order to actually care about what they're going through. This leaves the story with zero impact, and is a terrible disservice to the source material. I'd even go so far to say that people shouldn't read this, even if they don't feel like reading the original novel.

The only good thing I can say about this is that the art is cute, though the mangaka sucks at drawing shoes.

PS: Where the f*** is Leor!? One of the best characters and we haven't even seen a glimpse of him yet!?

Pretty sure you can't even read the light novel, officially... In English, anyhow.

That isn't always the case, there's quite a few manga adaptations that cover the whole LN faithfully or at least with an arc or two missing. The art is pretty enjoyable though for the most part.

if we put aside those adaption that goes with a 3~6chap per arc pace, theres still not that many yet for now as they mostly end within 12~20ish chaps.

but yeah, maybe now there will be a little diff now since theres more publisher that invests on these WN>LN>manga titles compared to back then (original LN>manga).

Yeah, this is way too rushed. Especially the latest chapter, they pretty much skimmed over all of the Twin's character development. It never gave any chance for the reader to get attached to the characters in order to actually care about what they're going through. This leaves the story with zero impact, and is a terrible disservice to the source material. I'd even go so far to say that people shouldn't read this, even if they don't feel like reading the original novel.

The only good thing I can say about this is that the art is cute, though the mangaka sucks at drawing shoes.

PS: Where the f*** is Leor!? One of the best characters and we haven't even seen a glimpse of him yet!?

most LN adaptions are meant to be temporary promotions that ends within 1~2 arcs anyways.

at the very least after reading gun-ota manga I felt that many artist are actually pretty good already...

That isn't always the case, there's quite a few manga adaptations that cover the whole LN faithfully or at least with an arc or two missing. The art is pretty enjoyable though for the most part.

Holy shit, things are going at light speed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics