Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.98 - 59votes)

Distancia ~ The Untouchable One ~

Alt Names: alt ディスタンシア ~触れられざるもの~alt Distancealt 魔咒之吻
Author: Lumion
Artist: Lumion
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Luna has been keeping her powers a secret from other people. One day, she initiates a fire in her house for being distracted, and is there when she comes to know that she's actually a witch. after that, She's summoned by her grandmother and goes to an island to train as a witch... a story about a modern witch and werewolf is about to begin.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Original webtoon:
Japanese: http://www.comico.jp/articleList.nhn?titleNo=17790
Chinese: http://www.comico.com.tw/articleList.nhn?titleNo=1207
Go to Distancia ~ The Untouchable One ~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic still a better love story than twilight... New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

50 Comments

Dogs are just so dangerous. They  clearly need to be stopped. One day, they'd take over the bloody world.

Spoiler

Their name so chuuni..
so this is what happen when japan? or korean artist make character with western name..

Look at Final Fantasy.

Their name so chuuni..

so this is what happen when japan? or korean artist make character with western name..

Longest legs I've seen since Fran

I would totally marry someone who

Spoiler
That completely unwarranted "WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?!" at the end of chapter 9 is really something else. What exactly about "Was that wolf him, then? That makes sense. Oh, I guess it might not have been him? Wait, no, it was him after all, but he only looked like a wolf?" is deserving of a shocked reaction? She started out thinking it was him, and then after barely seconds of confusion it's confirmed that she was right the whole time. What is she supposed to be surprised by, here? That some big dogs can look like wolves? Is that really it?

And with that, you know, I think this is the first character in a manga (well, manhua) where someone having different-colored eyes actually made any real, mundane sense.

I had the same thought! The eyes are actually explained! +1 point to this manhua ahaha.

And with that, you know, I think this is the first character in a manga (well, manhua) where someone having different-colored eyes actually made any real, mundane sense.

LMFAO! They turn into dogs! LMFAO.jpg

And I'm already rootin' for this dude, Night. Huskies are my favorite dogs ever.

"And after the cursed kiss, mom and dad got busy, conceiving six pups."

I caught up to the japanese raws, so from now on, the releases will be weekly~

"There's a reason why us werewolves can't get too close to the opposite sex."

Let me guess:

Spoiler

Exactly my guess too lol.

"There's a reason why us werewolves can't get too close to the opposite sex."

Let me guess:

Spoiler

It feels like i'm reading a Fanfiction.

welp.

Thanks for the update!

Art is great  (- _ -) 

It looks like this series is in need of a shoujo and harem tag

Spoiler

So it's a sickness that appears only during "that time of the month"? lol

it's harem , dear .

She's got four new pet dogs. LMFAO.jpg

it seems that I uploaded an older version of this chapter... I'll upload a v2 later, gotta go to work right now... I hate mornings.

So firefighters in her city/town/whatever let minors who have just had there house burn down go find their family they have never seen before without even lending them a phone...?
Seems like the author couldn't think of a proper way to start the story and just went with the simplest thing they could think of.

Hopefully the rest of the story has a stronger story.

Felt bad for this wolf guy... he is no match for his brother in the cover.

Cute girl. Lets see where this will go.

Thanks for translating.

Hmmm, feels a little rushed and the first chapter should have been a little longer. But I'll keep this one in the loop and see if it improves.

< RANT > About webtoons in general... there's something I've been noticing with them lately, there is more spacing between images and the number of images without dialog have increased.  Pictures and blank space do not a story make. I find that my interest in a story decreases the further I have to scroll down before I get to some story dialog. < / END RANT >

Meh, need more chapters to see if this is any good.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics