Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 90votes)

Tohai Densetsu Akagi

Alt Names: alt Akagialt Akagi - The Genius who Fell into the Darknessalt Akagi - Yami ni Oritatta Tensaialt Akagi~Yami ni Oritatte Tensai~alt アカギalt アカギ ~闇に降り立った天才~alt 鬥牌傳說alt 闘牌伝説アカギ 闇に舞い降りた天才alt Legend of Mahjong: Akagialt Mahjong Legend Akagialt Mahjong Legend Akagi: The Genius Who Descended Into the Darkness
Author: Fukumoto Nobuyuki
Artist: Fukumoto Nobuyuki
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A genius who fell into darkness. The god of the underworld.

Akagi Shigeru runs from a Chicken race where he almost died to a Mahjong parlor, where a man is losing all his money to the Yakuza. Akagi, who is only 13, tells him that he plays it wrong, although he has never played the game before. Akagi then replaces him in the game, and there a legend is born.

When the police come to check in on the parlor to see if the child that ran from the Chicken race is there, they deny the relation of Akagi to the chicken fight. In the end the policeman invites Akagi to a much more organized Mahjong game and from there the legends only continue to develop.

Spin-Off:

- Washizu -Enma no Touhai- (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/washizu-enma-no-touhai-r4536)
Go to Tohai Densetsu Akagi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Missing chapters? where they go? T.T New Window Zonambulous
  • 3 Replies

260 Comments

@blindbox: Just found the missing chapters in volume 2 and 4 on mangatraders, so I uploaded them. StubbornOne's links for those chapters had died, but thankfully mangatraders still had the volume releases intact.
where's chapter 14?
How did this get down to 4 stars? People need to get their prioirities straight... rate 5 stars if you haven't, please.
I really loved the battleship metaphors in the latest chapter.
@ Graeystone: I'm not even a YGO fan and I would read the shit out of that.
Dream match? Akagi vs. Yugi.
ahhh I thought this would be all kind of gambling but turned out to be just majong......
if you ask me it needs to work on some drawing........
This stuff is intense. And I barely even know how to play mahjong! Though even if you don't, you should definitely try this out.
one word wow!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics