Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.76 - 34votes)

Badluck

Alt Names: alt Bad Luck
Author: Châu Chặt Chém
Artist: Châu Chặt Chém
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiShounen Ai Shounen Ai
Type: Other
Description: A girl found out she has the power to curse anyone around her.
Go to Badluck Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

67 Comments

His sister is female Jumin Han?

NO GIRL NO

I guess he can confess again but it MIGHT NOT WORK AGAIN

AND DOES THAT MEAN HE FORGOT THAT HE HAD THE POWER TO SUMMON MONEY or was he even aware of that in the first place...

BUT IT'S OK!
Spoiler
Minh still has a chance!

NOOOOOOOOOO!

NO GIRL NO

I guess he can confess again but it MIGHT NOT WORK AGAIN

AND DOES THAT MEAN HE FORGOT THAT HE HAD THE POWER TO SUMMON MONEY or was he even aware of that in the first place...

I can't believe this series is able to keep up this insane pace and still be awesome. It's incredible.

Great work on the puns guys.

ANOTHER TWIST

I keep thinking this comic has to run out of gags, but it still keeps making me explode with laughter every chapter.

how is this so funny i love it

Spoiler

You can see the sign in front of their house say "Dangerous Household" lol

Wait..!

Spoiler

Spoiler

It's like chapters 1-5 were just to set up Chapter 6. Holy shit.

Wait..!

Spoiler

Ah yes, the toughest gang of them all-- the police

This chapter reminded me of Rush Hour 3.

This comic never fails to make me laugh.

Spoiler

You monster!

I remember the artist say it has to be bad thing sadly xDDD though I suppose cursing someone to only able to eat bacon all their life isn't too bad xDDD

Spoiler

Hm, now that we've encountered someone who thinks curses are great, we need to redefine what a curse is. Is she still able to use her power if it's something that doesn't make life TOO bad? Could she theoretically be able to bless people instead?

perhaps even her blessing will turn to be a curse? for example 'you will be rich soon' will cause the cursed beloved parents to die (leaving him a relative fortune to what he has now) or they will win the lottery but after one day of happiness will have to pay it to the yakuza or something.

Hm, now that we've encountered someone who thinks curses are great, we need to redefine what a curse is. Is she still able to use her power if it's something that doesn't make life TOO bad? Could she theoretically be able to bless people instead?

I remember the artist say it has to be bad thing sadly xDDD though I suppose cursing someone to only able to eat bacon all their life isn't too bad xDDD

This is hilarious!

That truly is bad luck...

I feel blessed to have stumbled upon this.

Damn these curses are brutal

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics