Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 136votes)

Futaba-san Chi no Kyoudai

Alt Names: alt 双葉さん家の姉弟alt Futaba's Family Twinsalt 후타바 씨네의 남매
Author: Tsukudani Norio
Artist: Tsukudani Norio
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A healing comedy of a cute, sexy and brother-loving big sister!
Go to Futaba-san Chi no Kyoudai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

145 Comments

Can't wait for the other half of the second set of twins.

Spoiler
Spoiler

My Yuri senses are tingling.

C'mon man stop whispering innocent people to know NTR! It may be fun but it's bad! Tell them to prepare a huge psychological strain and perspective shift.... It is so bad it gonna change your point of view towards life.... NTR is contagious!

Try googling Christina Hendricks' husband.

She was 33 when she married him, heh. That's last calls at the relationship bar for almost all women.

I gotta say, it's rather refreshing to see some folks discuss NTR and know what the hell they're talking about, unlike most that'll jump on that ship as soon as a bi-linear relationship turns love triangle...

Don't forget the obligatory "YURI ROUTE UNLOCKED" whenever the FMC has any sort of moment with a female character. It's like some kind of bizzaro version of the Bechdel Test.

Can't wait for the other half of the second set of twins.

Spoiler

I really wonder what would happen with their dynamic if he just said "Nee-chan, you do know I'm a man, right?"

I'm pretty sure it would become an eromanga. That's about all.

I gotta say, it's rather refreshing to see some folks discuss NTR and know what the hell they're talking about, unlike most that'll jump on that ship as soon as a bi-linear relationship turns love triangle...

So much fucking this. NTR gets misused ALL the fucking time.

That moment when you check the comment section to find some incest joke but instead land in the middle of NTR discussion.

yanno Neiko, that "just" is really stretched out~

Who is prefer NTR or Like NTR, Go to see a "Psychiatrist" Immidiately!
This is a True Story : My BestFriend's Cousin Hung Himself in Bathroom Cause He accidentally saw His Fiance Getting Fucked in Front of His Eyes.

Because sadism and misanthropy don't exist.

It's actually quite amusing of you to tell people that they should conform to society for your own best interests rather than thiers.
Understandable, quite hypocritical, and abundantly amusing.

I really wonder what would happen with their dynamic if he just said "Nee-chan, you do know I'm a man, right?"

This is a True Story : My BestFriend's Cousin Hung Himself in Bathroom Cause He accidentally saw His Fiance Getting Fucked in Front of His Eyes.

crud

Don't worry! If they appear in any future Young Animal releases we'll try to include them!

What, so the bechalor hints about bread and eggs were a one-time gig?
/dropped
(yes, i understand it had something to do with the magazine it was published in rather than with the manga itself. still a shame.)

In a normal manga, the MMC is at best "completely average", and more usually just a fucking loser. And yet he gets the girl. And not just any girl, it's gotta be at least 8/10. Maybe a "school idol" or whatever. And the readers are lucky if it's only one. 8/10+ girls just start popping out all around the dude, all falling for him, even though he is simply not attractive in the slightest. In fact, whenever the topic of his attractiveness appears, his defining trait is that he is "kind". And they fall for him because... he helped them carry some papers or something equally idiotic. It's basically the COMPLETE OPPOSITE to how female attraction works in real life.

That's why I like NTR, where a random Yamada(not even an "alpha male" or anything, just basically any guy with functioning testicles) coems and takes that girl away from him. Because we all know that this is how it would REALLY work out. If she ever dated/loved him at all that is, because again, she has absolutely no reason to.

So the point is, NTR takes this pathetically disgusting, self-serving, impossible, make-believe trope of "loser gets the manic pixie dream girl" by the hair and slams its face into the gutter of reality. And that is immensely satisfying. That's how things should be.

Well, for me at least. Maybe other people are in it just for the immorality.

Gonna dump all this in a spoiler.

Spoiler

Meh... I'll take my mediocre isekai adaptations over this crap.

NTR = RL? Sorry, but my RL isn't like that. At least, not till now. Though, please, I'm reading manga to escape from my RL.I've enough of RL, so why should i get the feel of RL when i need to read something to fresh my mood after work?

I normally drop my manga if there're cheating or ntr there, unless it's h manga :P. I hope this manga will stay as simple, generic, shit thing romcom.

In a normal manga, the MMC is at best "completely average", and more usually just a fucking loser. And yet he gets the girl. And not just any girl, it's gotta be at least 8/10. Maybe a "school idol" or whatever. And the readers are lucky if it's only one. 8/10+ girls just start popping out all around the dude, all falling for him, even though he is simply not attractive in the slightest. In fact, whenever the topic of his attractiveness appears, his defining trait is that he is "kind". And they fall for him because... he helped them carry some papers or something equally idiotic. It's basically the COMPLETE OPPOSITE to how female attraction works in real life.That's why I like NTR, where a random Yamada(not even an "alpha male" or anything, just basically any guy with functioning testicles) coems and takes that girl away from him. Because we all know that this is how it would REALLY work out. If she ever dated/loved him at all that is, because again, she has absolutely no reason to.So the point is, NTR takes this pathetically disgusting, self-serving, impossible, make-believe trope of "loser gets the manic pixie dream girl" by the hair and slams its face into the gutter of reality. And that is immensely satisfying. That's how things should be.Well, for me at least. Maybe other people are in it just for the immorality.

I completely agree with the annoying "be nice, get bitches" trope in most manga. That was the main reason why I dropped Nisekoi. With that said, the last thing I want in romance manga is realism. Sure, NTR might lead to some interesting drama, but that's not the reason why I read manga. I just want to enjoy a nice romance with the MC and the heroine (no harem bs) without anyone butting in.
Anyway, thanks for your opinion. It showed me some people have their reasons for liking NTR.

So I like to read NTR in stories, but probably due to that am deathy afraid of it in real life.
My reasoning behind liking it in storied is seeing process of being NTRed. I like seeing a character go from one mental state, and as the story progresses, move to another. In the same chain I like hypnotism and Corruption of Characters.
Personally, I dislike seeing it to happen to quickly because then the character "progression" is entirely skipped.
I'm sorry that you find it "completely fucked up" but it can produce interesting stories to read, which are to be separated from actual real-life desires.
Umm, quick, something about the manga... I think the art style is cute and verbal banter between the siblings is good and has the potential to get better.

Thank you for your honest input. The main reason why i said NTR is fucked up is because the amount of emotional investment I put in for some characters. In some manga series (especially long ones), i enjoy seeing the romance develop between the MC and the heroine. Depending on how authors handle character development, i feel an emotional connection with the MC and would want him to have an happy ending. When that happy ending is interrupted with NTR and the MC is left emotionally crushed, I kinda feel that nasty feeling myself. In the end it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and ruins the entire experience for me.

Long story short, I read manga to escape harsh realities and when these harsh realities are brought into romance mangas, i flip my shit.

Again, thanks for the honest response.

Words

Try googling Christina Hendricks' husband. Nah, but seriously, it's not actually that difficult to bat above average. It certainly takes more wit and banter than most manga MMCs have though.

NTR is the salvation for every "low spec male romances a high spec female" manga. Which is like 90% of them.

Spoiler

Get your shit taste out of here. Also this main bitch isn't even high spec, she's bland as fuck.

240bc025b0ca7ce097aac734aed56dd8.pngNow this is some high spec! 10/10 why doesn't the MC go after her.

Im genuinely curious of how people actually enjoy NTR. Do they get excited of the premise of one person ruining relationships? I just dont understand how people like that kind of bullshit. I personally find it completely fucked up.

In a normal manga, the MMC is at best "completely average", and more usually just a fucking loser. And yet he gets the girl. And not just any girl, it's gotta be at least 8/10. Maybe a "school idol" or whatever. And the readers are lucky if it's only one. 8/10+ girls just start popping out all around the dude, all falling for him, even though he is simply not attractive in the slightest. In fact, whenever the topic of his attractiveness appears, his defining trait is that he is "kind". And they fall for him because... he helped them carry some papers or something equally idiotic. It's basically the COMPLETE OPPOSITE to how female attraction works in real life.

That's why I like NTR, where a random Yamada(not even an "alpha male" or anything, just basically any guy with functioning testicles) comes and takes that girl away from him. Because we all know that this is how it would REALLY work out. If she ever dated/loved him at all that is, because again, she has absolutely no reason to.

So the point is, NTR takes this pathetically disgusting, self-serving, impossible, make-believe trope of "loser gets the manic pixie dream girl" by the hair and slams its face into the gutter of reality. And that is immensely satisfying. That's how things should be.

Well, for me at least. Maybe other people are in it just for the immorality.

Soo you prefer NTR.

I see, you're a man of heretic. Burn in hell

So you're one of those people who generalized the term NTR, if the sibling doesn't have mutual feeling and the process doesn't involve sex I won't consider it as NTR, it's not even cheating since they're not a couple yet mmm...

Im genuinely curious of how people actually enjoy NTR. Do they get excited of the premise of one person ruining relationships? I just dont understand how people like that kind of bullshit. I personally find it completely fucked up.

So I like to read NTR in stories, but probably due to that am deathy afraid of it in real life.
My reasoning behind liking it in storied is seeing process of being NTRed. I like seeing a character go from one mental state, and as the story progresses, move to another. In the same chain I like hypnotism and Corruption of Characters.
Personally, I dislike seeing it to happen to quickly because then the character "progression" is entirely skipped.

I'm sorry that you find it "completely fucked up" but it can produce interesting stories to read, which are to be separated from actual real-life desires.

Umm, quick, something about the manga... I think the art style is cute and verbal banter between the siblings is good and has the potential to get better.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics