Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 190votes)

The Friendly Winter

Alt Names: alt Da-jeong-han Gyeo-wulalt 다정한 겨울alt The Affectionate Winter
Author: Lee Jun
Artist: Lee Jun
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A girl with a rare growth disorder that leaves her in the body of a child at the age of 19 meets a boy with a mental disorder who has the mind of a small boy in a 17 year old form. 'The Friendly Winter' shares with us the endearing story of their day-to-day lives, joys and tribulations.

Note: The author has split the storyline into seasons. The volume number represents the season number.

Original webcomic: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/friendlywinter
Go to The Friendly Winter Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Friendly Winter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 298 Replies
Topic Guesses on the ending here. New Window d4rk
  • 7 Replies
Topic Korean Censorship of Webtoons??? New Window Comadrin
  • 4 Replies

702 Comments

Post-script: Dae-Jeong died giving birth to her first child

I can already see the ending.
GAAAAAAAH
The torture goes on -_-
Final chapte... NOPE.
So the last part of the last chapter will be out next week? Awesome work by the way SupremeCreamScans ^^ And I really love the art of this Webtoon, such an amount of realism is so hard to achieve D:
Very cool, closing in on the end now, thanks a lot Supreme Cream Scanlations!!
SCScans, thanksies.
So good!
it's not over yet read the bottom of the chapter. its just part 1 of the final chapter there will be another one :)
Last chapter almost made me faint *0* It's sad that we're reaching the end but it was such a good serie no need to spoil it with more ^^ Go Da Jeong Go !!!
Spoiler
maybe take we should take the romance tag off, not really a romance webtoon, more of a drama and slice of life.
Meh, dissapointed in the ending. Life doesn't work out that perfectly well, I thought he would go for a more down to earth conclusion.
Thanks, Supreme Cream Scans, you guys never fail to perform. This was a great, fantastic chapter. I really love Da-Jeong, and this is what I have wanted from when I first started reading this webtoon. You Guys Rock!!!!!
Wow, this might be one of the few endings to a manga I actually enjoy. Can't wait 'till next week to see how things finally end.

Spoiler
SO GOOD! This is so touching and real.

I can't believe I just found it now. I read it all in one go. Now there's the last one left...
What timing! I find this on the last day and then it says there's one more!
blubberdyblubberdy blub blub tears of sweetness. Thank you SCS.
Awww last chapter :(
That was a fantastic chapter. Thanks Supreme Cream. Next chapter is the final? How am I going to feed my Da-Jeong/Min-Seong addiction?
I didn't see any romance in this q.q
The story was great and all, but I still feel disappointed and betrayed/lured in by the romance tag xD
I just hope the last chapter will be extra-long (there're still so many things left to resolve) and give a proper ending to the story.
Don't let me down and make this winter a friendly/happy one!
What the... the final chapter T_T
Thanks Supreme! I'm a bit sad however to hear that the final chapter will be released next Sat. =(
Aw . . . SNIFFLE . . . Uh, not crying, Da-Jeong's sick of people crying . . . Sniff . . . um, must be raining . . . indoors, that's how the water got there . . .
Great chapter, thanks a lot Supreme Cream Scans!!
I honestly don't know, if that mom shoul get the "worst mom of the year" or the "best mom of the year" awards. I just don't know.
Thanks SCS. Here's cookie! *hands over cookie*
Yes another last chapter. Wonder how the author will solve this ending. Looks like she cant be mad at her mother anymore. after hearing all that.

Because her mother didnt hate her for sure. I think she did it so that she could make some money to help her illnes.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics