Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 237votes)

3D Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 3D Girlfriendalt 3D 여자친구alt 3D φιλενάδαalt 3D彼女alt Real Girl
Author: Nanami Mao
Artist: Nanami Mao
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsutsui Hikari is an otaku, and he mostly avoids social life. Hikari has only one friend at school, who is also a social misfit, and he is mocked brutally by most of his classmates for being creepy and weird. One day, he ends up having to clean the school pool with Igarashi Iroha, who appears to be pretty much everything he hates in real-life girls. She skips school, has a blunt manner, doesn't have female friends, and seems the sort to be promiscuous. However, she is friendly to Hikari, and even stands up to the people who make fun of him. Hikari's bitterness and trust issues lead him to say pretty harsh things to Iroha, but she never dismisses him as creepy. After a while, it starts to look like Iroha may become his first real-life, 3D girlfriend! Will he be able to handle it?
Go to 3D Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Time Skip question New Window KINT43E
  • 1 Replies

488 Comments

This thing is getting sweeter and sweeter

no pun intended, with all them pastries 

well, that was some rather sweet development. and msot definitely enjoyable.

Huh???  Dude, generic shoujo is vanilla.  Usually very very vanilla.

People tend to forget that when it's a male MC. It's a shoujo guys, you won't see any of that seinen/H-manga type plot here. The only thing is that this might require a Tragedy tag at the end, but I doubt it.

Anyhow, if she isn't sick and is just moving away. Well our MC is going to need to leave such an impression that she'll never want to break up with him, he's on his way to success yo. Nice killer lines, fucking cooking sweets ( he even got a new female friend with those, bitches love sweets ) .

If she is sick, she'll live.

"Tsutsui has broken through to a completely new category..."

stealth baker?

gawk our MC is so awkward I love it *____*

seems fine so far... no case of NTR yet...though i still mentally prepare for it before turning each page

god i hope this one will actually be safe/vanilla, instead of being the generic shoujo crap batoto seems filled to the brim with

Huh???  Dude, generic shoujo is vanilla.  Usually very very vanilla.

one of the few shoujo  that  i  follow.

i hope it doesnt end in a 'calm before the storm' kind of way like hanbun no tsuki where it ended on a good note but you know based on how things were set up that something bad is about to come.

please no 'at the risk of my life, i will be yours.' kind of stuff here xD

but yea i guess its still far from the ending. really hope this keeps going on nicely w/o the unecessary drama  or tragedy.

Thanks for the double release! This is quickly becoming one of favorite current romance mangas. Snuck up on me and I wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I have been.

well so far it is all good but i can feel the tragedy lurking in the background ready to pounce and make me cry manly tears

seems fine so far... no case of NTR yet...though i still mentally prepare for it before turning each page

god i hope this one will actually be safe/vanilla, instead of being the generic shoujo crap batoto seems filled to the brim with

double chapter? thanks guys

Indeed it will either ntr or tragedy. Male lead says too much "for now".

what a good manga hahaha hope she's lying about moving in 6 mos. or maybe a best teary ending would be nice hahaha

I'd say it's more of a case of announcing "hey guys, I'm an Otaku, and I just don't give a fuck what you think."

3uUIv

Why the hell does the friend has cat ears on his head at his age ? Is this guy mental or does he have a M complex ? Cause going to school with that is just saying " hey guys, I'm an otaku, please bully me !".  

I'd say it's more of a case of announcing "hey guys, I'm an Otaku, and I just don't give a fuck what you think."

Why the hell does the friend has cat ears on his head at his age ? Is this guy mental or does he have a M complex ? Cause going to school with that is just saying " hey guys, I'm an otaku, please bully me !".  

I really do enjoy shoujo with a male lead. Good stuff. 

Thanks for double release! And this:

Spoiler

"Penetrating" XD

"It's too difficult to understand a woman's heart!!"

I hear ya, buddy. Just got to accept it, and move on.

Like baking her lots of sweets.

Good man.

God, this manga is a story of my first high school girlfriend...

Double chapter?! You guys just made my morning!

A double chapter ?! You guys from Summer Rain are awesome, thanks for the great work, love ya guys <3!

It's so good. Why did it take me so long to find this manga?! D:

I cant wait to cry for this manga.

The feeling after reading this...it's like reading Aku no Hana. The chapter's light and a happy one but you know something reaaaaally bad is going to happen soon. 

I dunno about that.  In Aku no Hana, the characters were fundamentally screwed up.  Really bad stuff was happening because they had no idea how to live a good life.

This is really quite vanilla.  Both of them are surprisingly sincere.  Something bad might happen . . . but only in the sense that it might be tragic, like she might be concealing a terminal illness or something.  Even there, with a little bit of luck there'll be the ol' dangerous procedure with some chance of success and she'll be filled with the old "cherished heroine" spirit, have the guts to go for it and the chance of success will pan out and they'll live happily ever after.

In the meantime, it's turning quite sweet.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics