Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 285votes)

Himegoto - Juukyuusai no Seifuku

Alt Names: alt ヒメゴト ~十九歳の制服~alt Himegoto - Uniformes a los diecinuevealt Himegoto - Uniforms at the Age of Nineteenalt Secrets - Uniforms at the Age of Nineteenalt Segredos - Uniformes aos Dezenove
Author: Minenami Ryo
Artist: Minenami Ryo
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a story of a group of college-age people who struggle with gender and sexual identity. Yuki (nicknamed Yoshiki) is a girl, but she is terrible at 'being feminine.' She mostly dresses like a boy and is often mistaken as one. However, she has to wear a skirt and imagine being dominated by a guy in order to masturbate. Nagao Mikako seems young and innocent, and she uses that apparent innocence to sell her body as a fake 15-year-old. She knows her youthfulness can't last forever, but she enjoys tricking the men. Her friends have no idea of her sexual habits and believe her to be sweet and sheltered. Aiba Kaito is a pretty good-looking guy, but he wants to be Nagao Mikako. He often dresses as a girl, picking out clothes that mimic Mikako's style. Though he's into cross-dressing, he is still attracted to women. Will these young adults and their friends be able to handle their 'guilty secrets' and muddle their way through this confusing period of their lives?
Go to Himegoto - Juukyuusai no Seifuku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

615 Comments

The chapters are too short ;_;
ALL OF MY WUT.
Me after reading Chapter 8
Posted Image CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!
Me after reading Chapter 8
Posted Image CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!
Read description...

"Yuki (nicknamed Yoshiki) is a girl, but she is terrible at 'being feminine.' She mostly dresses like a boy and is often mistaken as one."

k, generic gender bender manga, then...

"However, she has to wear a skirt and imagine being dominated by a guy in order to masturbate."

Dafuq?

Saved to favorites.
Incoming Shojo Ai/Yuri!
Hhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg.... YURI!!
Somehow...i know how Yoshiki feels x.x
This just took a very nice turn ^.^
You know what I want...I want her to become more girly and the guy that treats her like a guy starts falling for her.
Mmm, maybe, but I think
Spoiler

He's still a jerk so far, but he may get better.
What fools these mortals be...
Spoiler
And this is where things start to really get interesting. Them having these issues isn't the plot - it's the hook - them working on them and evolving as people through many trials and tribulations, that's the plot.
Jealous Kaito is an ass.
somewhat a spoiler for the rest of vol.1
Spoiler
This is pretty good. I'm not sure a lot of the readers who've commented so far are up to it, but maybe if they stick around they'll learn something.
That's far more mature and nuanced than I expected from the comments. Interesting too! Followed.
Oh Shi---- Busted!!!!!
It's not that you weren't pc, its that you're saying stupid crap and acting 12. Judging an entire manga from less than 6 chapters is almost impossible. Not to mention the whole point isn't clothes but how they make the people in them feel.
Now it gets interesting...
The manga is more of people's attachments to school uniforms (although for chapter 3 its more of attachment to teenage wear).

The chapter 1 and chapter 2 happened to have masturbation and cunnilingus respectively so I mentioned sex. I apologize for being politically incorrect.
God I hate you twelve year old faggots. Every time a decent manga like this gets uploaded to Batoto the comments section is littered with "ITS DA HENTAIS HUEHUEHUEHUE".
whoever proofread this must have forgotten that is ' old hag ' not old bag lol wdf....
My brain... god damn it it hurts so much now ::follows:: they better take responsibility!!!
The manga is only two chapters in. It's only introducing the 3 main characters in the first 3 chapters. It DOES develop an interesting storyline. Don't mistake it for a manga that's "just about sex" - it's not a hentai.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics