Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 43votes)

After School Dice Club

Alt Names: alt Hōkago Saikoro Kurabualt Hokago Saikoro Kurabualt Houkago Saikoro Clubalt 放課後さいころ倶楽部
Author: Nakamichi Hiroo
Artist: Nakamichi Hiroo
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A story about girls playing board games after school!

Kyoto in Spring…
Aya is a high school girl who’s just moved to a new town.
Miki is her shy classmate, and her first friend.
One day after school Aya and Miki follow the committee president Midori to a specialty board games store. The Dice Club!!

Without thinking they try out a German board game together. These girls, who are searching for fun, soon fall into the exciting world of games!
Go to After School Dice Club Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

64 Comments

Wow, as someone who owns or has played a lot of the games that I could identify on the shelves, this actually seems interesting to me.  I thought it was hilarious that one of the games happens to be King of Tokyo, but I guess it makes some sense. ^_^

"German board game."  Settlers of Catan??

Also known as "eurogames".  Settlers is the best known, but there's looots more.  Agricola.  Carcasonne.  Puerto Rico.  Bohnanza.  And on and on.  Marrakech is a real example: http://www.amazon.com/Gigamic-MAR-Marrakech/dp/B000NUR3S4/  The games I could make out on shop shelves were Ticket to Ride: http://www.amazon.com/Days-of-Wonder-DOW-7201/dp/0975277324/, and Gary Gouda: http://www.amazon.com/HABA-4246-Haba-Gary-Gouda/dp/B005HAW71S/Though it'd be better to support your local game shop and buy them there rather than Amazon--Amazon doesn't provide you a place to play!

Eurogames are distinguished by high-quality components (game pieces are likely to be wood, not plastic, for example), multiplayer play (two player may be theoretically possible but is rarely much fun), abstract game mechanics served up dressed in a theme, with both chance and skill playing a part, and a cooperative play style (there'll be a winner in the end, but if you don't make deals with the other players, it won't be you).

W-we /tg/ now?

Every board gets a manga.

A Manga about board games? well why not. :D

Only 1 thing left to do.
Blackmail the president.

W-we /tg/ now?

I kinda lol'd at the german board game

i think i know another board game manga but i dont remember the title, anyone?

There's no shortage of manga for shougi, go, or mahjongg, and there's Quick Start!! for tabletop RPG, but I can't recall any other general board-and-dice manga.

Wait what... Germaan Board game mmm...~?

"German board game."  Settlers of Catan??

Woot!

Japanese board games.

Shimpei Sato's game "Onitama" should see release in North America some time in March.

:)

Yep lots of games are played.. they even have full after pages explaining the game owo It's pretty sweet.

Woot!

Japanese board games.

Shimpei Sato's game "Onitama" should see release in North America some time in March.

:)

i think i know another board game manga but i dont remember the title, anyone?

Looks fun, definitely paying attention to.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics