Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.96 - 184votes)

Platina End

Alt Names: alt プラチナエンドalt 铂金终局alt Platinum End
Author: Ohba Tsugumi
Artist: Obata Takeshi
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As his classmates celebrates their middle school graduation, one student's mind seems to be elsewhere. His name is Mirai and he has a dark secret. All humans deserve to find happiness, but Mirai may need some salvation from above in the form of an angel.
Go to Platina End Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Discontinued? New Window brvnhildr
  • 2 Replies
Topic First impressions of the 1st chapter New Window HeartBreat
  • 5 Replies

346 Comments

Raws Are Out..................................and thus the race for ch 1 BEGINS

btw raws has not been out. it is chinese scan x_x. the real race hasn't started.

seems Like we have our winner ......................Jaimini's~Box~

BTW....................Thanks

Corrected some mistakes, updated it on our reader , when Hazephaze is online he will update the chapter here too.

i mean japanese raws :D

We will get Japanese ones on 2nd, we will recheck translation again too so if there are any mistakes we will release a v2 (most probably there wont be any)

This comment section is a battlefield

That's what a raw is.

i mean japanese raws :D

btw raws has not been out. it is chinese scan x_x. the real race hasn't started.

That's what a raw is.

Nacha is mai waifu.

Goddamnit, GSC, make us a figma of her pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease.

And yeah, I know the manga just started and all that, but who cares? She deserves her own!

MFW this premise/setting

Spoiler

That aunt, and especially the uncle deserves to die.

TBH Bakuman is one of my best reads ever. Dude, it was a masterpiece, a fucking shounen about drawing mangas.

Ok, i'll admit that it had some lengths, and fell in the cliche quite a few times, but it's still better than 99% of the trashy mangas you can find.

Want some plot ? Read Tower of God, not Death Note (*pukes*) or Bakuman.

Manwhas > Manhuas > Mangas anyways.

You serious? Most manwha and manhua are unreadable garbage. Gushing over Tower of Shit is a surefire way to expose how awful your taste is as well.

Additionally if you are making a joke I'm sorry for not picking it up.

This! SO much this! 99% people who orgasm over Death Note or Bakuman never read anything better than Naruto/Bleach/Faitry Tail/SAO. What i hate about Bakuman is what it done with people minds and their knowledge about manga writing. They read ONE damn manga which was sometimes laughed at for bs in Japan, haven't read even one interview with any mangaka or editor and suddenly they are walking encyclopedia of manga world. BTW, i dropped it after scene where they "discover super method" of drawing using simplified sketches.

Oh, i would forget, there are at least 3 manga about manga drawing on batoto made earlier that Bakuman.

For me, SAO is shit. And same thing with Naruto after Pain's arc. 

TBH Bakuman is one of my best reads ever. Dude, it was a masterpiece, a fucking shounen about drawing mangas.

Ok, i'll admit that it had some lengths, and fell in the cliche quite a few times, but it's still better than 99% of the trashy mangas you can find.

Want some plot ? Read Tower of God, not Death Note (*pukes*) or Bakuman.

Manwhas > Manhuas > Mangas anyways.

Plot mmm...~?
Read some Urasawa Naoki's (20th Century Boys, Monster, Billy Bat), Inoue Takehiko's (Vagabond, Real, Slam Dunk) and many more plot heavy series which are usually Seinen (and Josei probably since I don't read as many) mmm...

The sheer number of creativity of mangaka just outnumbered and outperform Manhwa and Manhuas even though I have to say Manhwa and Manhuas are growing very rapidly, but manga as a big culture of Japan since I don't know when is still far infront of both Manhwa and Manhua mmm...

let us scan just for trolling sake it is 5 page long any way............ lol

That would be interesting lol, it's 8 pages btw.

So... any more groups are going to scanalate this? I think 3-4 more should be enough.

let us scan just for trolling sake it is 5 page long any way............ lol

This! SO much this! 99% people who orgasm over Death Note or Bakuman never read anything better than Naruto/Bleach/Faitry Tail/SAO. What i hate about Bakuman is what it done with people minds and their knowledge about manga writing. They read ONE damn manga which was sometimes laughed at for bs in Japan, haven't read even one interview with any mangaka or editor and suddenly they are walking encyclopedia of manga world. BTW, i dropped it after scene where they "discover super method" of drawing using simplified sketches.

Oh, i would forget, there are at least 3 manga about manga drawing on batoto made earlier that Bakuman.

First of all, Bakuman is fun to read and meant to be, so sometimes, even though it also serve the means for "educating", they also have to make the story very entertaining, just look at Niizuma Eiji's character, we all know the possibility of someone like that is exist in real world is close to none mmm...

So... any more groups are going to scanalate this? I think 3-4 more should be enough.

a little late, but finally we got the decision to work on this series.

David - Plunderer's translator - few minutes ago told me that he really like this series and is willing on it. So why not?

How to ruin a manga 101:

after his death he was reincarnated as broken & op mmorpg character

then he finally find happiness by helping others, one shoting villains & building the most boring harem as possible.

More like "How to make Light Novel popular" to me.

Read outside of the shounen genre and you will find that there do exist manga with depth.

BASH OVERLORD, AND I BASH YOUR KNEECAPS IN.

Hmm... I haven't done any bashing lately. I mean, it's OK, but what with all the tensei manga/anime/LN lately it's kinda reached saturation point for me. And of course in most of them the girls are a complete bore in how willing they are to spread their legs.

Fallen Angles picked up this series so you should not be assholes and try to steal it. Just pick up something without translation new or old manga. There are some kind of rules between scanlators and we should obey them.

Calm down, maybe both groups found and start working on this series at the same time, just that Fallen Angels is faster in releasing it.

For chapters after this, we can let them discuss peacefully.

Fallen Angles picked up this series so you should not be assholes and try to steal it. Just pick up something without translation new or old manga. There are some kind of rules between scanlators and we should obey them.

o.O if they do from the beginning (chap 0), it is not ks. are you newbie or you even don't understand the rule...?

oops what rule are you talking about?

sometimes i complain about ks too because i can feel they did manga because of fame/view. ks is a reason to taunt ks-er but you can't forbid them do what they want. the rule doesn't exist. it is just what some jesuitic people think if they have morality then they have to do right thìng (the thing they think it is right).

(but if i can feel that you do manga by your heart, even you ks-ed and did bad i won't say anything. )

if you really like the manga, you don't mind being ks-ed, do you?

if you like manga, you don't mind ks other groups but of course, you should release slower or release in your blog first batoto later (prove you don't do for view)  or do something that prove you respect the current groups.

btw my opinion, i don't like both FA and Jaimini's~box~. i follow MTO so i don't care about english releases but it will be better if a good scanlation like ps**ocke... picked it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics