Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 167votes)

Spotted Flower

Alt Names: alt Пятнистый цветок
Author: Kio Shimoku
Artist: Kio Shimoku
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It's about the married life between a newlywed working otaku and his pregnant wife.
Go to Spotted Flower Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

368 Comments

Is it bad that I didn't know there were mangas related to this till I released it? What do you guys think? Would you like us to continue this series? If you like this perhaps you'll like our other releases as well. =D

Ohhhh Where have I seen this scene before~~~

Spoiler

Spoiler

Deja vu, huh Madarame-Senpai 105.gif

same injury, same recovery time. Oh the madarame clones :)

Makes you wonder if the Mangaka experienced the same injury in real life!

Madarame-syndrome - fracture your hand to avoid sexual interactions with anything and/or anybody.

Oh Madarame

You truly never change

same injury, same recovery time. Oh the madarame clones :)

Pages do not want to load.

All good now.

Thanks for the update.

unless your gay, no woman should ever have to try that hard to sleep with their husband, i mean we give in at the first sign of cleavage for gods sake

even if their pregnant? I mean yea getting a hard is still possible but when you think of the woman getting the belly kicks in the middle of your time together or if you think ur cum going to the baby :|

more chapters please

why do you all want him to be Madarame ?

I wonder if people know about the Doujinshi of Saki x Mada made by KONOGI Yoshiru

v everybody complaining about traps, you guys are first week on internet otaku or what?
Madarame fans: this is the only way he could ever get Saki. He had no chance in the original series.
@blackninja

If it's the husband - probably. At least it's a hell of a difficult thing to *not* give in when you're invited
I laughed super hard ^____^
Spoiler

Thanks for the update.
Spoiler
This is a rather nice breakaway, turning something usually viewed as negative into something positive.
so.. Trap 1 - 0 Wife
Posted Image
I think it's safe to say this is Madarame. And if that's the case, it wouldn't be the first time he's "used" a trap game. :o
thank you for the new chapter
and J J J... Jam it in
Ahem...
Posted Image
wtf that guy is gay
She lost to a trap. I feel so bad for her.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics