Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 128votes)

Wo Jia Dashi Xiong Naozi You Keng

Alt Names: alt Our Big Brother's Brain Has A Pitalt Our Big Brother's Mind Has A Problemalt There's a Hole in My Eldest Brother's Headalt Wo Jia Da Shi Xiong Nao Zi You Kengalt 我家大师兄脑子有坑
Author: Ling Yu Mo
Artist: Ling Yu Mo
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAction ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenShounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The hilarious adventures of the eldest apprentice of a sect who has a problem with his brain.

Dong Fang Xian Yun is reincarnated as the eldest disciple of the Care-free sect. But the only thing that goes through his mind is to make sure he doesn't end up dying by the hands of the "main character". Read as he makes no sense to his sibling disciples while avoiding flags left and right.

Source: http://www.dmzj.com/info/wojiadashixiongnaoziyoukeng.html
Go to Wo Jia Dashi Xiong Naozi You Keng Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Halloween Extras Translation New Window dtim
  • 0 Replies
Topic Character Names New Window dtim
  • 2 Replies

194 Comments

Good thing Big Brother is carrying around some medicine.

but charming head might also need it,cause she might not fight back, soooo I don't know save both please 

Yup i was just about to say hurrah for Chekhov's gun plot device

This is currently my favorite webcomic. It makes me laugh a lot and since I have read tons of xianxia manhua, I recognize many of the tropes.

As for the girly art, meh I have seen girlier character designs in actual xianxia manhua that are not parodies. examples below:

12e1da60a7.jpg

from Feng Qi Cang Lan 

12e940d354.jpg

from Combat Continent II

12e8d542aa.jpg

from Fenglin Tianxia - Wangfei Shisansui

All of those are male characters. :)

Technically we already saw that coming in a flashback dozens of chapters ago. I'd go through the chapters to look for proof, but I'm busy searching for Xian Yun fanfiction.

If you find smth share. Fanart too.

Technically we already saw that coming in a flashback dozens of chapters ago. I'd go through the chapters to look for proof, but I'm busy searching for Xian Yun fanfiction.

Author really likes gay and removing 2 of the female character is the first step

Nooooo!

Welp. Thats not good. Not good at all.

Spoiler

And now would be a good time for our beloved MC to pop in and be like "Heeeeey guess what! I'm not dead!"

Pretty funny story.  I hope the translators go back to using full color rather than 256-color images.

This is...way better than I thought it would be.

Like...it's got this serious plot hidden beneath layers of comedy and idiocy. Not to mention the art is quite nice.

Yes, that is why I like it too!

hope the author get well

Just saw this and busted through from the beginning, have to say it's pretty good so far! Interested to see where it goes from here.

Guess I missed out on the big cliffhanger though, the suspense got fixed immediately for me lol

My bad, I somehow forgot to include chapters 168-169 in the file for chapter 165-169. Should be fixed now.

For those who are upset about the cliffhanger, the next few chapters are already released here.

Spoiler

Can't wait to see what kind of bullshit is going to happen to bring him back

Why u stop IN SUCH A CLIFFHANGER, WHYYYYYYYYYYYY~?! ( TT ^ TT)

Spoiler

Also, a lot of thanks and cookies and good things tha ya MoroseTransThank ya guys a lot for the chapters!

This art style and expression of characters remind me art of kvlen.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2314050?tags=kvlen

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2412030?tags=kvlen

I'm starting to believe more and more that it's not the MC who has a mental problem, but rather everyone else...>_>

Well, 'carefree sect' should have warned us

I'm starting to believe more and more that it's not the MC who has a mental problem, but rather everyone else...>_>

Why doesn't he just tell him he's not into guys, he sees Sheng only as a friend, and that it's all a misunderstanding? Not that he would believe him of course, but he's not helping his case by not being direct and encouraging misunderstandings.

It doesn't matter to him if MC likes sheng or not. He cares that sheng is obsessed with him.

Why doesn't he just tell him he's not into guys, he sees Sheng only as a friend, and that it's all a misunderstanding? Not that he would believe him of course, but he's not helping his case by not being direct and encouraging misunderstandings.

Well that's it, everyone. It's been a good run. Tune in for the artist's next series, "Our Big Brother's Brain Literally Has A Pit" 

Okay cliffhanger death jokes aside, when exactly did Dimension Traveler find himself in Xian Yun's body? Apparently early enough to remember everyone's favorite blind puppy, and definitely at least a decade...

My quess is a little after entering the carefree sect.

This is...way better than I thought it would be.

Like...it's got this serious plot hidden beneath layers of comedy and idiocy. Not to mention the art is quite nice.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics