Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 297votes)

I Found a Kitten

Alt Names: alt 子猫拾いましたalt Ich fand ein Kätzchenalt 아기고양이 주웠습니다alt Koneko Hiroimashitaalt Я подобрал котенка
Author: Yohachi
Artist: Yohachi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Atsuki Komiya is a college student that’s living alone. Suddenly, his sister visits and asks for a favor, which is to take care of his niece, Kasane, for two weeks. A story about the awkward relationship of these two, the confused Atsuki and the sullen Kasane, living together. Which direction will this story go…?
Made by: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=558398
Sequel: I Found Another Kitten http://bato.to/comic/_/i-found-another-kitten-r20912
Go to I Found a Kitten Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "I found a Baby Cat" release chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies

419 Comments

No need more than 1 chapter to know the reason why the father of the child left her mother

Why is the title "baby cat"? Wouldn't you normally say "kitten"? In the first place, "Koneko" is usually translated as kitten anyways. In other news, it's cute, so I'll give it a read.

One reason I could give is that "baby cat" fit better than "kitten" in the first page of chapter 1.

But the real reason is that I forgot that the word "kitten" existed. :P I'm the best at translating!

Seems like a good story ahead, I'm looking forward to it. Just one thing... ( optional small rant ahead)

Spoiler

For me, I dislike what she gave for her reasons for dropping her child off on him. It honestly seems very selfish. I don't mind her being demanding on how he treats her child. A good mother should be. However, I am disappointed in him for not telling her "I'll hold to those promises if you hold to some yourself" and giving her a set of promises that she needed to hold, one of which being "Promise that you will come back to your child after the allotted time."

Ore wa ... ore wa

Why is the title "baby cat"? Wouldn't you normally say "kitten"? In the first place, "Koneko" is usually translated as kitten anyways. In other news, it's cute, so I'll give it a read.

Cute loli: check.

Clueless Uncle: check.

Domineering nee-san: check.

Looks like a winner!

Don't worry, that made me mad too. Honestly, she's a terrible older sister, suddenly coming back after 9 years only to impose on her little brother. Don't know if she was grateful or not but she sure didn't show it to me.

yeah, it's the implied ingratitude that's really irksome.

But I'm sure we'll get some kind good outcome despite this... hiccup. Even if it's her coming back at the end to pick up her daughter having accomplished her goal, then proceeding to sit on the MC while he tried to confront her with, "How could you just...," followed by panels of a kind smile of gratitude from the sister and a smirk of understanding from the little brother she's sitting on.

[possibly generic, but good enough for me]

I added alt names, mangaka info, changed the picture, and added a rough translation of the description for the manga found on AnimateBookstore... At least this will do more justice for Yohachi in terms of credit than what it was before...

Seems like a good story ahead, I'm looking forward to it. Just one thing... ( optional small rant ahead)

Spoiler

Don't worry, that made me mad too. Honestly, she's a terrible older sister, suddenly coming back after 9 years only to impose on her little brother. Don't know if she was grateful or not but she sure didn't show it to me.

This isn't going to become dark, right...?

Spoiler

Followed

2UPr4nD.jpg?1

I used Google image search to find a listing for the manga at Animate:

http://www.animatebookstore.com/products/detail.php?product_id=236525&type=2

The author's name is よはち (Yohachi).

Yohachi's Pixiv member page is here:  http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=558398

Didnt expect that kind of pussy.... cat

I was honestly thinking something like this

3bae727c3983cd8f33f47bef60a9dcb6.jpg

So, did I got april fooled ?

D'awwww ... I kinda like it.

And four chapters only? Why not - sign me up! :)

Adorable... though given how other similar manga ended I wish I could take a quick look at the last chapter to make sure it doesn't go the incest route.

Freakin dijon with yet another amazing pickup.  

• Xyr likes this

Not bad.

Cute.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics