Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 164votes)

Hinomaru Zumou

Alt Names: alt 火之丸相扑alt 火ノ丸相撲alt Hinomaru Sumoalt Hinomaru Zumōalt Hinomaru-Zumoualt Sumo of the Rising Sunalt Sumo Wrestler Hinomarualt Сумо Хиномару
Author: Kawada
Artist: Kawada
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It is a divine ritual, a martial art, a combat sport—it's sumo!!
A "small" new student, Ushio Hinomaru, appears before the weak little sumo club of Oodachi High School! The words "big" and "heavy" are the rules to this sport, which does not fit this newbie any inch, but this guy goes and does what...!?
Ushio and the small sumo club climbs its way to the top!
The goal is *Hinoshita Kaisan!
A fired up high school sumo tale—no retakes allowed!!

*Hinoshita Kaisan - A title for the highest rank in professional sumo, equivalent of Yokozuna.

From Mangahelpers
Go to Hinomaru Zumou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hinomaru Zumou (sumo sport) chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies

603 Comments

fuck the art is fucking awesome

just when i thought the author would settle for 'he was the first one to give the genius a hard time' type of ending for their first match..that was an great fight.

Ohhh it's not your typical shounen sports manga...

this ones something special 

That was a fucking sweet battle.

I will smile...when we get past these awfully-timed cliffhangers! orz

Holy SHIT , the "I will smile when I have your head" thing , I NEVER expected that !
I thought he was going to be smiling too , since it happens a lot in mangas!

And here I thought they wouldn't reach the final! I can't wait to see what will happen.

• pen likes this

Those who love sumo are not bad guys

B2APImACUAAgbOH.jpg

Awesome, just awesome. This manga really nails it. Every chapter so far includes something cool or manly. It is wonderful. I think my beard grew longer just from reading it.

Pretty damn good. Next chapter should be fun.
    • pen likes this

YEAHH PUNCH HIM IN THE THROAT YOU DEMON BASTARD!!!

Onimaru Kunitsuna and Mikazuki Munemichi (King vs King)!!!

This stuff is good, hero academia too.. They really bring out the shounen persona, honestly, I think they both were better than Illegal rare and stealth symphony that ended earlier in shounen jump.. They have potential and I'm looking forward to see how they both turn out..

Thanks, I like this new cool style than the old one too.

It really gives it that "Fallen Angels" feel to it. :D Please keep up the good work.

its actually pretty popular un japan it has 24 chapters , i just hope it stays good

being a man that all is about

Go Dachi High! Though I really doubt they can win the competition with their current level :(

They can win with the power of the heart!

Go Dachi High! Though I really doubt they can win the competition with their current level :(

Thanks for the chapter. 

I like the new credits page ^_^.

And you go, Yuuma! Even I never noticed you can manhandle another opponent's face in sumo. XD

Thanks, I like this new cool style than the old one too.

I like the new credits page ^_^.

And you go, Yuuma! Even I never noticed you can manhandle another opponent's face in sumo. XD

Huh, despite the appearance it got pretty good ratings.
Either not all male sj readers are horny teenagers, or it's just fujoshi hoping for more smexy muscles.

Let's see...

Yeah, was silly of me to ask (;¬_¬)

I don't think these are the sort of male bodies fujoshi fantasise about. Actual gay men, maybe.

chapter 7 is out!!! And we have new credit, lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics