Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 464votes)

Love Tyrant

Alt Names: alt 연애폭군alt Love Tyrantalt Renai Boukunalt The Very Lovely Tyrant of Lovealt 恋愛暴君
Author: Mihoshi Megane
Artist: Mihoshi Megane
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day Guri, a shinigami-cosplaying cupid holding a mysterious item, appears in front of the high school boy Aino Seiji, trying to force him to kiss a random person. With Seiji choosing to kiss Guri, how will his yandere crush, Hiyama Akane, handle it!? Since normal love seems to have become a little boring these days, the gallant (and troublesome) messenger of love appears! This love triangle is a matter of life and death! So will Seiji survive this? Find out in this hypertension love(?) comedy.

Original Webcomic:
http://comic-meteor.jp/lovetyrant/
Go to Love Tyrant Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime New Window MrAnarchist
  • 9 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window MrAnarchist
  • 5 Replies
Topic New Chapters of love tyrant New Window silverwane
  • 1 Replies
Topic That blade she's holding... New Window ZeKeR
  • 5 Replies

1402 Comments

Guri, bringing her Switch to school like a boss

You know, Coco's pet looks a lot like Tattletail.

Fidget Spinner ???

Spoiler

This is such a weird series.
iirc the plot is something like this:

Spoiler

No. The Two mothers are cousin and in love with the same man. They both have daughters with him.

Now the two daughers are repeating the same situation of their parent but with approval from the heaven.

This is such a weird series.
iirc the plot is something like this:
Spoiler

TIL wedding alpacas is a thing

So... We'll be getting new wedding chapter next?

I don't even know what this manga is doing anymore.

I mean not like it had much of a...linear or coherent story or anything but there was that whole culminating storyline and now it's...back to normal and introducing new characters.

I dunno. It's still an entertaining read but it just kinda is meandering along.

It's doing the same thing it has done since chapter one. I'm not sure what storyline you're talking about because I can't really remember anything being set up other than the demon unhappy with how Hell is being managed.

I've come to accept that it's just a slice of life harem series now. There's no real overarching story/plotline anymore (well, besides which girl will win by the end), so yeah... I'm fine with it. The fact it doesn't take itself (too) seriously at all is part of its charm for me.

Harem end has been all but confirmed.

I mean not like it had much of a...linear or coherent story or anything but there was that whole culminating storyline and now it's...back to normal and introducing new characters.

I've come to accept that it's just a slice of life harem series now. There's no real overarching story/plotline anymore (well, besides which girl will win by the end), so yeah... I'm fine with it. The fact it doesn't take itself (too) seriously at all is part of its charm for me.

Nope, we're just past our prime and slow.

Thanks regardless! Slow chapters >>>>> no chapters.

Are those kids fucking dead now?

Has this series been dropped?

Nope, we're just past our prime and slow.

Has this series been dropped?

That princess and her guardian.Are we going yuri?

like Akane and that twin tail loli ... the loli is yuri but slowly goes into MC ...

Poor guy been standing there saying nothing all the time..Neglected..

feo01c.jpg

I mean, the princess already said in an earlier chapter something about marrying Guri or making Guri hers.

Now, in the real world we actually have had a few European monarchs that were female but were essentially titled king.  I mean they were still called queen but were the so rulers and so were considered kings.  So the real question is ... will the princess be a female queen, or will Kanzou rewrite her into a male?

This arc is anoying, i hope that princes is killed by akane soon but it never happen.

Dropped.

Yuri route best route

Maybe things would go better for her if she tried to make some actual progress with him, rather than just keeping other girls at bay.

I would say that's more Seiji's fault ... he's too wishy washy about everything, even if he tries something, he will screw up by doing nothing or stopping the others :s

It felt like a really roundabout way to have Guri and Seiji, in a wedding chapel, dressed like a bride and groom or something along those lines.

this arc was the worst ... the series really needs to go for the final arc :/ 

I hope, there's no need for more girls into Seiji, 4 are reeeeeeally enough.

The princess doesn't seem to be a harem member. I like that and how she rejoiced about someone coming to 'fix' everything. This shenanigan felt pointless though. 

It felt like a really roundabout way to have Guri and Seiji, in a wedding chapel, dressed like a bride and groom or something along those lines.

The princess doesn't seem to be a harem member. I like that and how she rejoiced about someone coming to 'fix' everything. This shenanigan felt pointless though. 

When you have a problem with the world it helps to call the god of that world, maybe it will work out but then again it is Guri's mom and Yuzu's and Akane's dad.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics