Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.21 - 72votes)

Miss Kiryu Doesn't Know What Love Is.

Alt Names: alt Kiryuu-sensei wa Ren'ai ga Wakaranai.alt 桐生先生は恋愛がわからない。
Author: Ono Haruka
Artist: Ono Haruka
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaJosei JoseiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 32-year-old Futaba Kiryu is a manga artist that writes for a weekly shounen magazine. Her latest ongoing manga is a romantic comedy, "Bocchi no Ore kara Riaju no Omaera ni Ittoku" (A Loner Like Me's Got a Lot to Say about You Normies out There) or "Bottoku" for short. It is a best-seller and has an anime adaption on the works. But the truth is, she's completely clueless about romance.

The days go on as she continues on working on her manga with her manga assistants, but soon, one of her assistants, Hiro Asakura (she dubs him as "Assassin" because of his cold and intimidating demeanor), and the anime scriptwriter for the "Bottoku" anime, Kitamura Kyosuke (social media dubs him "The Tactician" for his notoriously clever execution in the anime he's worked in) grow an interest in her and eventually make a move on her. How will Futaba fare in this love triangle when her knowledge of romance is next to nothing?
Go to Miss Kiryu Doesn't Know What Love Is. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

84 Comments

This is such a fuck-up I am at a loss for words. Apparently, the best way to setup a love triangle story is with a chapter full of logical fallacies about psychology.

Is the Josei tag a mistake? You sure it shouldn't be Shounen?

Yep, I'm sure, since the MC is a woman in her 30s, which probably doesn't resonate well with teenagers.

instantly followed

This is such a fuck-up I am at a loss for words. Apparently, the best way to setup a love triangle story is with a chapter full of logical fallacies about psychology.

Is the Josei tag a mistake? You sure it shouldn't be Shounen?

I can empathize with this protagonist, which given the content of the chapter is giving me a headache if I think about it too hard.

Also I have no idea how I'm going to feel about any buddings of romance hereafter, given that introduction...

But so far this is great.

I almost didn't read past page 8. Thank god I did.

cant find it on MAL...

Lol the anime within the manga was long I thought I read the wrong manga

Wait, but that's a rly long description , I gave up after the 2nd part , to much Burn to the Events, thank you for your hard work.

I plan on translating this. I bought the first two volumes, and it is great.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics