Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 390votes)

The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life

Alt Names: alt 効率厨魔導師、第二の人生で魔導を極めるalt Kouritsu Kuriya Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwamerualt Kouritsuchuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwamerualt The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life
Author: Kenkyona Circle
Artist: Asakawa Keiji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Zeff Einstein spent his whole life mastering red magic and was finally recognized for it, yet a new spell that was soon created revealed that his talent for red magic was his lowest. Bitter at the thought of all his wasted effort, he creates a spell to send his old self back in time to his younger body and together with the determined "genius" mage Milly and the handsome swordswoman Claude, he intends to master magic more efficiently this time.
Go to The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic any other manga like this? like the edge of tomorrow? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies
Topic The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life LN New Window Nefrytone
  • 9 Replies

512 Comments

They said monster drop change with time so it's just offer and demand and not inflation.

Just because monster drop change with time does not necessarily mean inflation/deflation.

If you suddenly got a raise at your job, would you suddenly go out and buy a new car? Alternatively, if you suddenly got fired, would you suddenly stop subscribing for internet service?

There's plenty of ways for it to happen. For instance, a nation might increase the supply of money by changing the purity of gold or silver in their currency.  Spice and Wolf did it best, imo.

Its important to remember that inflation is not currency expansion. Inflation happens when the amount of money in circulation increases faster than the amount of goods & services in a market. Thus you can also get inflation if, say, there is a famine and the amount of food decreases but the amount of money stay the same.  

Which is mindboggling because this is a pseudo-medieval setting so they are using currency with real value instead of nominal values. Unless in the future there's a splurge of rare metal sources and/or an uber-boom of demand (which shouldn't, as the middle ages were pretty stagnant), inflation shouldn't happen.

There's plenty of ways for it to happen. For instance, a nation might increase the supply of money by changing the purity of gold or silver in their currency.  Spice and Wolf did it best, imo.

Which is mindboggling because this is a pseudo-medieval setting so they are using currency with real value instead of nominal values. Unless in the future there's a splurge of rare metal sources and/or an uber-boom of demand (which shouldn't, as the middle ages were pretty stagnant), inflation shouldn't happen.

They said monster drop change with time so it's just offer and demand and not inflation.

Thats what happens when the author is so young they don't know what inflation is.

Lazy cleaning. Oh well...

Well, sure, it's an MT clone, in the same way that Star Wars is a Star Trek clone.  I mean, they are both in outer space and all.

As a troll I'd give you around 3 out of 10 points for your efforts.

Nah, Star Wars isn't a Star Trek clone because they're both in space, it's because they both have space ships.  And aliens.  And planets.  And stars.  And other things you can find in the sci-fi aisle of your regular bookstore.

Oh and you can't forget how Game of Thrones is a Lord of the Rings clone, I mean they both have dragons and swords, how much more of a rip-off can you get.

Spoiler

Mmm~ Milly sure is cute. Dem splendid twin tails.

Looks like a mushoku tensei clone to me. And judging by thr cover i can tell that this manga is edgy and probably a hyper generic chuuni one.

Lmao they just added a mustache and wrinkled skin on the old mc. Even has the same clothes and hairstyle with the young mc.they are lacking creativity

0/10 this looks like sht

Well, sure, it's an MT clone, in the same way that Star Wars is a Star Trek clone.  I mean, they are both in outer space and all.

As a troll I'd give you around 3 out of 10 points for your efforts.

Thats what happens when the author is so young they don't know what inflation is.

And you have to remember that Japan for a long time have problem with deflation not inflation. 

Ughh I hope this doesn't turn to your typical "Have many wifes" story. This has potential and the Ln translations are even further. Guys you do realize this couple illustration was inspired by Akame Ga Kill? Mine and Tatsumi anyone? Seeing them like this together is very refreshing...I do love harems time to time but I honestly hope nothing ruins this couple. They look cute together these 2 ^.^
I haven't seen anything this good since The New Gate

I like the goods she has.

I like her tits

Those are some high quality goods she got there

People, you all would show same reactions too if you was focused on the wares you planned to sell and looked up only to see a magnificent rack in your face suddenly!

I like the goods she has.

So hes probably selling it at the future price without accounting for inflation.

Looks like a mushoku tensei clone to me. And judging by thr cover i can tell that this manga is edgy and probably a hyper generic chuuni one.

Lmao they just added a mustache and wrinkled skin on the old mc. Even has the same clothes and hairstyle with the young mc.they are lacking creativity

0/10 this looks like sht

Well he do know how much they are really worth thought.

I doubt these items are much thought.

We waited one month for 14 pages T-T

So hes probably selling it at the future price without accounting for inflation.

Is chapter 4 only 14 pages?  It feels like it's cut short..

rather short... this chapter

and where is his old man peace of mind? Did he study only magic in previous life so he got no contact with women? (i mean his reaction on boobs...

I think he mentioned earlier somewhere (around the time he was invited to the guild) that he had little social experience because he went on the Lone Wolf Route

and where is his old man peace of mind? Did he study only magic in previous life so he got no contact with women? (i mean his reaction on boobs...

Well, is whole reason for going back in time was that he wasted his life training a magic system he had no talent in. He basically trained so much that he didn't enjoy himself that much.

yea it seems that he went more the sagey route before it seems

Quality goods~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics