Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 194votes)

Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu

Alt Names: alt Expecting to Fall into Ruin, I Aim to Become a Blacksmithalt 예정이어서 대장장이를 목표로 한다alt 没落予定なので、鍛治職人を目指す
Author: Ck
Artist: Ishida Aya
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The main character is reborn as a character from a game he played in his previous life. This character falls into ruin along with the villainess, spending the last of their years together. A man named Kururi Helan.

No details of this decline is written inside the game, it can’t be understood why this sub-character ended up with the villainess route. However, that is of no importance.

Living as a needy farmer along with someone is unpleasant, so the main character seeks a profession. For now, he aims for becoming a blacksmith as he originally had skill in it.

The popular light novel now in manga form!
Go to Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic No harem no worries New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies
Topic is this a weekly or monthly series? New Window Stankpits
  • 1 Replies

187 Comments

Chapter 7 has the weirdest cliffhanger i've ever seen.

MidoriKitzune
Oct 15 2017 09:53 PM

is that part about the potatoes true?? 

fake potatoes pffff hahahaha

Trump says fake potatoes are a serious danger!

You should always check your food at the supermarket!

They start to ship away at your health!

xD

Really? It doesnt seem jumpy at all. Its just the setup and introduction of the tale and characters. So far its all coming together imo.

The first chapter is as follows:

>Random fat kid eating (no explanation)

>Blacksmith kid

>Finishes apprenticeship

>Flashback
>Isekai backstory

>Economic situation explanation
>Magic introduction

>Sudden hot spring excavation

>Prince's birthday party

>Visited by the queen
>The prince and MC travel to the forest and are attacked
>Random panels of scenery introduced for tourism(?)
>Magic Apples
>Thieves come and get captured

>MC goes to school
>Bumps into the female protagonist

All in 47 pages.
How the fuck is this not the jumpiest manga ever? This list could literally be the first dozen chapters. Not to mention the MC's motivation is "not to end up with the bad joke ending of the game", so why doesn't he just transfer schools? Go somewhere else? If he wants to avoid interacting with the protagonists he could try not going to the place where they all are. There's nothing logical about this guy.

Whoever decided to change the natural translation to B**** and J****:

422c8e2d7cee33c3af19b07e60465d24240703eb

I feel like there's a rapidly developing "another world" genre where the only reason it's even a plot point at all is for SEO, or to disguise that they don't have any idea how to motivate their main character. Why is the main character reincarnated from another world here? You could have a perfectly fine story where a young noble in a fantasy world goes to a university and helps people, gains friends, and falls in love. Not only do you not have to put in the isekai element, it's actively detracting from the character development. Instead of having reasons for him to be interested in Villain Girl, he just IS cause he had a dream. Hell, he even wants to correct her personality instead of him falling for the contradictions she shows and how hard she pushes herself. The scene where he cheers for her over the friend he met and fought wolves with is just... there, instead of it having the impact it could have(OR ANY IMPACT AT ALL).

I think that walking cat is fake potatoes.

What do you know about potatoes?

I know how many it takes to kill an Irishman.

How many?

Zero.

Potatoes? Are the guys a Binam pranking us?

If you think this is nonsense, you'd better not approach WN. There are way scarier things going on, for example

Spoiler

is that part about the potatoes true?? 

fake potatoes pffff hahahaha

Don't you know potatoes are nirvana?!

I know its immature but the moment it said a pussy walking on two feet I actually laughed and got stared at.

I don't think it's that immature, I mean, when I saw that I was laughing saying wtf?!

Now I wonder if it was like that in the original (which I doubt) or it would be cat, just the translator making some pun out of it.

Maybe it's this one's girlfriend?

I know its immature but the moment it said a pussy walking on two feet I actually laughed and got stared at.

Spoiler

But that's pretty much the end result of so so many shoujo romance manga. The female protag is perfect the way she is and her male suitors either already inexplicably desire her (despite her many obvious flaws that are somehow always completely overlooked) or they're eventually "tamed". Then again, I stopped reading shoujo manga at least five years ago for reasons including this. The same is true for the vast majority of romance movies and television, both Western and Eastern, especially those with a female lead. The guy almost always has to change something about himself or make some decision he normally wouldn't to prove and endear himself.

people saying the pace is awfully rushed... and even until latest chapter which is 6th... i still didn't understand anything... no solid background... jumpy plot... too many loophole... somebody, please give me a reason if i need to keep reading this and bear it for a couple of chapters OR i should leave it for good...

Really? It doesnt seem jumpy at all. Its just the setup and introduction of the tale and characters.

So far its all coming together imo.

people saying the pace is awfully rushed... and even until latest chapter which is 6th... i still didn't understand anything... no solid background... jumpy plot... too many loophole... somebody, please give me a reason if i need to keep reading this and bear it for a couple of chapters OR i should leave it for good...

read the WN, it's really good (like the first 2 volumes, the 3rd is kinda good, but it starts to get rushed and the pace go weird) ... the story is funny and you really want to cheer for this MC, specially since he doesn't want main girl and go for the clearly villanous girl, it's a nice touch (and she's not that bad too, she's reaaally cute actually)
but with 6th chapters like this, and with this weird pace ... well wait for the some chapters more for the cat wizard to appear.

IOgQxIB.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

I was really expecting to see this, when I read about this Ui monsters hahaha thanks for making this 

Kururi's toom = healing room + armory

This sorta feels less like an isekai and more like a guy who has a vivid vision of the future, who then fights to change it. And that's okay.

Maybe the author wanted to do that, but the editor was like "hey, I think you need to make an isekai" and so we get this.

It's not enough to get hit by a truck, MC needs to become the first Isekai Marijuana Dealer

Ah, so no stupid castle construction? Good, good.

IOgQxIB.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Haha what I meant was whether the weird turnips were referencing some Japanese meme

Why was there a clown there? Did Pennywise get isekai'd too?

This is part of "monthly dragon age" or just "dragon age" a monthly manga magazine so yep it is monthly. If you are not sure you can most of the times look up in which magazine it is published in MAL and then just google that magazine and look it up in Wikipedia. At least that's how I do it. If there is a better way to do it then pleas someone tell me

I just quoted my own answer out of the forum posts

Oh ok, I should've just looked on Mangaupdates, but I derped lol

This sorta feels less like an isekai and more like a guy who has a vivid vision of the future, who then fights to change it. And that's okay.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics