Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 97votes)

Kuzu to Megane to Bungaku Shoujo (Nise)

Alt Names: alt クズとメガネと文学少女(偽)alt Scum and Glasses and Literature Girl (Fake)
Author: Tanigawa Nico
Artist: Tanigawa Nico
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Murakami Haruki? I know--it's actually Kadokawa Haruki." This is the story of some glasses guy and a piece of human trash who falls for a (fake) literature girl who has nothing going for her aside from her face.

RAW: http://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/bungakushoujo
Go to Kuzu to Megane to Bungaku Shoujo (Nise) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

317 Comments

Thanks for the book recommendation.

I thought about this before, but isn't this the secret goal of this manga in a way? To stealthily push teens to read books by mentioning only the "interesting" ones.

2meta4me

Thanks for the book recommendation.

Last time a manga character got obsessed with that book it didn't turn out well.

I mean that rotoscoping was terrible

I can't believe Orikawa is fucking dead

you bastards

So... is she going to start reading Game of Thrones?
This girl is Savage. Just s few lines and Orikawa's HP bar is totally empty

Maybe we should edit and add the title

Kuzu to Megane to Bungaku Shoujo (Aho) to Sadistic Gyaru
Scum and Glasses and Literature Girl (Moron) and Sadistic Flashy-Girl

I can't believe Orikawa is fucking dead

Will we get an uncensored version of what gyaru chan said to moron chan in volume version? I sure hope so.

You should take advantage of Mousou Telepathy's absence and post this on reddit.com/r/manga. They needs a second daily apart from Tomo.

I tried, we'll see how it goes haha

You should take advantage of Mousou Telepathy's absence and post this on reddit.com/r/manga. They needs a second daily apart from Tomo.

I'm not too familiar with that subreddit, would it just be posting a link to the chapter daily or?

Please don't bully moron-chan!

Hey all, should be back to posting around daily now. Will try to continue with that schedule until we're caught up. Hope you enjoy! (:

The true literary girl appears!

ba119756b6.jpg

jiiiiiiiiiiiii~

Hey all, should be back to posting around daily now. Will try to continue with that schedule until we're caught up. Hope you enjoy! (:

The true literary girl appears!

ba119756b6.jpg

Hey all, still pretty busy. I put up a few volume extras in the meantime. I sent the rest to my redrawer so hopefully he'll be able to get through those in time so when I'm free again they'll be ready for me. There's a pretty big backlog though, so it'll be a while on top of me still being busy. Give me another few weeks and I'll be able to start back up on doing these. (:

More like bullying of the highest degree.

She should drop the literature girl shtick and fully embrace the exhibitionist life.

She learned!!! No exhibitionism from now on.

I'll be extremely busy until probably the new year (haha kill me) so chapters will be sporadic. I'll try not to fall too behind, though (: Extras will probably be available to translate for me as well so those will be coming up whenever they can. After that, I should be able to translate regularly again (though who knows once next fall comes around rofl).

Volume 1 is out. Desperately need an electronic version / scans because a lot of additional content here.

Also, new chapter today.

That appears to have been all for this month. See you all in October. o/

Yeah, not sure what happened there. I understand a late start (the 16th instead of the 14th) but ending before usual too...wonder if Tanigawa-sensei is overworking themselves. They do have what, 3 or 4 series publishing all at the same time? Yikes lol

On the other hand, while the first few months of this were being published, Watamote releases slowed to one chapter per month - and now Watamote is back to 2 chapters a month, hmm....

That appears to have been all for this month. See you all in October. o/

Only 10 pages this month. This is kinda sad.

Yeah, not sure what happened there. I understand a late start (the 16th instead of the 14th) but ending before usual too...wonder if Tanigawa-sensei is overworking themselves. They do have what, 3 or 4 series publishing all at the same time? Yikes lol

Only 10 pages this month. This is kinda sad.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics