Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 48votes)

Gendai Majo no Shuushoku Jijou

Alt Names: alt 现代魔女的就业之路alt 現代魔女の就職事情alt Employment Prospects of a Modern Witch
Author: Aizawa Sako
Artist: Hama
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tamashiro Neko is a young witch in training, sent off by her parents to finish her studies. In her search for a place to stay, she arrives in a quiet town in the countryside, but then her first trial begins.
Go to Gendai Majo no Shuushoku Jijou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

56 Comments

I like it. I look forward to next releases.

Are these lilies?

aLWZOyAl.jpg

Lilies. The flower that symbolizes love between 2 girls.

I'm gonna try harder at doing fuck knows what

u go girl

I'd like you to continue it in general. Obviously if you found a translator it'd be even better. But I enjoyed the first chapter so hopefully you choose to continue it regardless of finding a translator or not.

I'll keep going with it, just placing it behind other series until they get caught up.

Finally got the first chapter of this out, let me know if you enjoy it, I really like it.

Releases won't be a priority for me over other series unless somebody would like to translate - If so I can push things out pretty quickly.

I'd like you to continue it in general. Obviously if you found a translator it'd be even better. But I enjoyed the first chapter so hopefully you choose to continue it regardless of finding a translator or not.

Finally got the first chapter of this out, let me know if you enjoy it, I really like it.

Releases won't be a priority for me over other series unless somebody would like to take over translation - If so I can push things out pretty quickly.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics