Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.09 - 120votes)

Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo

Alt Names: alt ¡¿La única que me ama, eres solo tú?!alt 俺を好きなのはお前だけかよalt 喜欢本大爷的竟然就你一个?alt 나를 좋아하는 건 너뿐이냐alt The one who loves me, is only you?!
Author: Rakuda
Artist: Ijima Yuu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What would you do, if a girl you're interested in would confess to you? On top of it, what if there was another girl as well? A cool upperclassman adored by the whole school and your cheerful, energetic childhood friend. I bet you would be over the moon. Thing is, what if there was an unexpected problem about the contents of that confession?
Go to Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Clean Chapters New Window papo41
  • 0 Replies
Topic Light Novel New Window TemhotaTech
  • 2 Replies
Topic We're looking for a proofreader New Window papo41
  • 0 Replies

212 Comments

okay...i'm getting out of here.....orz...

i'm not sure myself but...the MC itself already setting for a "dead end" or "bad end" flag aight??

>Acts like a generic nice guy

>People treats him exactly like a generic nice guy

That part was actually realistic.

and the best friend is gonna be in gay love with the mc please make this shitstorm real

The one factor the MC is not taking into consideration here is his baseball playing best friend.  For all we know, the girl he likes is the glasses wearing one seen on the color promo page.  Or maybe even the MC himself?

Third girl is already here, ha.

Spoiler

Seems like she is a stalker. Let's hope she is not a yandere.
Having a yandere stalker will be final blow to Joro or it can be a surprisingly snug fit.

yea apparently i misread the 2016 LOL but for 2016 only has like what? 4 vol, quite low though, should be atleast 5 by now

4 volumes a year is low...? That's pretty much the standard.

Wow... didn't notice that. Good job.

hah! just as i expected

called this double heart attack to our MC before i even read 2nd chapter!

funny as hell!

we welcome you, fallen comrades!

Even though the MC is kinda messed up, I kind of feel bad for him.

Spoiler

MC is way too fun

This is incredible !

like WoW i never followed manga in 2 chapters!

Translator is having fun.

Anyway, if Sun-chan was in love with the MC, it would be perfect.

But he's probably juste dense as a brick and not interested in love.

>draw cute girls >make self-insert protagonist >have cute girls be in love with the jock best friend It's bait for NTRfags, no way around it.

aw cant handle a bit of uniqueness? your mind must be really small

Friendzoned twice on the same day by two different girls? Even though MC is a big asshole, that should hurt.

The only thing this story needs is Sun being in love with the dude

Actually the its first novel got published february last year so it's a bit older than that. 

yea apparently i misread the 2016 LOL but for 2016 only has like what? 4 vol, quite low though, should be atleast 5 by now

Some LN spoilers

Spoiler

Childhood friend and the popular student council president are shit-tier characters. They have the attitude of I can't be wrong, since I'm female, its MC's fault when shit hits the fan

It's all about the main girl.

Doesn't mean story isn't trashy though, its just a complicated quadrangle, but MC and main girl do get romantic development.

and she's the typical, "looks nerdy, inb4 makeover=fucking gorgeous"

Spoiler

From just the first chapter, Why does this manga feel sorta like a rip off of OreShura?

Well... I have to say... What a twist! Because i certainly was not expecting that. I now want to read this just to purely watch him fail now.

Fucking pathetic tbh. The author must really hate himself.

Spoiler

What's next? A LN called: "I Can't Believe My Cute Girlfriend and Childhood Friend Both Get Inseminated By The Same Popular Chad and Then I Keep Walking in on Them Having Threesomes and All I Can Do Is Miserably Jack Off"?
I'd read it.

Some LN spoilers

Spoiler

Childhood friend and the popular student council president are shit-tier characters. They have the attitude of I can't be wrong, since I'm female, its MC's fault when shit hits the fan

It's all about the main girl.

Doesn't mean story isn't trashy though, its just a complicated quadrangle, but MC and main girl do get romantic development.

Suddenly, he's Kira.

Hahahaha

So that's how it feels...

Being the Sunohara, that is.

The only person I don't really like so far is Joro, so knowing what happens in chapter 2 is pretty delicious to me.  The dude's a huge narcissist who doesn't seem to even like these girls.

The reason the girls approached him is established in the first page.  He's known as a matchmaker on campus.

I'm excited to see why girl number 3 likes him.

Well this is something you don't see everyday...a manga about the wingman as the protagonist instead of the usual chick magnet.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics