Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 37votes)

Magic Kaito

Alt Names: alt まじっく快斗alt 魔术快斗alt Kaito Kidalt Magic Kaito 1412
Author: Aoyama Gosho
Artist: Aoyama Gosho
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Teenage magician Kaito Kuroba has a secret identity: that of Kaitou Kid, a famous internationally-known and wanted "phantom thief". Kaito took the identity after one day discovering that his late father was the original Kaitou Kid. Later on, he discovers his father, who died from an 'accident' during a magic trick, was really murdered because he would not steal the jewel Pandora for an evil organization. As Kaitou Kid, Kaito tries to find Pandora before that organization that killed his father do, and destroy it, leading Inspector Nakamori and his taskforce on the wildest jewel heists imaginable!
Go to Magic Kaito Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

35 Comments

It must be a dream... A new chapter of Magic Kaito~~~~

Yaaaay~

Whoa, thanks for the new scans, those are cleaaaaan

i just love this manga~ wish they would make a chapter where conan and kid meets in this manga too:)

Wasn't that chapters 23-24? It was just conan before he was shrunk and was still his high school self.

Love this manga :D Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Wow, i was sure there were over 130 chapters :P my bad
i just love this manga~ wish they would make a chapter where conan and kid meets in this manga too:)
Aww just when the story is developing well thanks and waiting for uploads.
Oh, wow! This manga is great! Awesome! Super cool!
I am at chapter 29. Waiting for new chapters ^_^
Directly relationship to Aoyama Gosho famous series Detective Conan. Those of you whom have read the manga or anime should know who is Kaitou KID.
Compare to Detective Conan, Magic Kaito is a light hearted random slap stick humor piece.
Many thanks to DCTP and Scythe GP for their awesome scanlation!

Note: Starting from chapter 16 onwards the scanlation are yet to be re-released. Will reupload when this happen.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics