Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 297votes)

I Found a Kitten

Alt Names: alt 子猫拾いましたalt Ich fand ein Kätzchenalt 아기고양이 주웠습니다alt Koneko Hiroimashitaalt Я подобрал котенка
Author: Yohachi
Artist: Yohachi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Atsuki Komiya is a college student that’s living alone. Suddenly, his sister visits and asks for a favor, which is to take care of his niece, Kasane, for two weeks. A story about the awkward relationship of these two, the confused Atsuki and the sullen Kasane, living together. Which direction will this story go…?
Made by: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=558398
Sequel: I Found Another Kitten http://bato.to/comic/_/i-found-another-kitten-r20912
Go to I Found a Kitten Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "I found a Baby Cat" release chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies

419 Comments

... Drama(?) in the genre tag... *prays that the kid's dad is actually still alive and not really dead*

This is fucking adorable. I just hope it doesn't turn weird and Usagi Drop-ish. XD

Ya know, I realize in theory it's an imposition and all, but in practice it seems like his big sis is paying him to accept a live-in maid.  Why she was supposedly at the end of her tether single-mothering to this kid is beyond me--she's not so much a kid as a cute little service robot.

So tired of seeing guys like this in both anime and manga. The usual stereotypical college male with no household skills, eat nothing but instant ramen, and with stupidly messy apartment. I know it reflects closely to most of us, but it's a bit disheartening to see such a bad side being represented over and again. And instead of magical girlfriend who's willing to take care of him, it's his niece who's willing to take care of him

It's weird . . . I know it's an awkward, non-standard construction but somehow I find the title more compelling with "baby cat" than I would with "kitten".  Maybe the very oddity of the expression makes me stop and linger over what it means.  And it's not technically incorrect.

Don't end that sentence in mmm... It'll get you banned from playgrounds dude.

VawX without his "mmm..." is not VawX.

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai?

That is it. I was just about to post it after finding it on Manga Updates. Thanks.

I can't remember the name of it, but there was a manga with a similar plot where the parents die in a plane crash.

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai?

• ZCH likes this

I hope did not happen anything on his sister before 2 weeks. Sometime tragedy escalated quickly with car-chan or truck-kun.

I can't remember the name of it, but there was a manga with a similar plot where the parents die in a plane crash.

I hope did not happen anything on his sister before 2 weeks. Sometime tragedy escalated quickly with car-chan or truck-kun.

What an absolutely piss-poor mother (and sister).

plz pedo route.

fixed for you

plz no pedo route.

I found a loli.

it's a (written) verbal tick of theirs.

Oooh... I want to pat her head, she's very cute mmm...

There's no numbering on the cover... so, one volume only?

Wow, props to the little brother for taking care of his niece. The sister is kind of an asshole to show up so suddenly and ask(/demand) him to take care of her child. At least call him beforehand, so that he knows what is coming and can prepare for it. The niece is however wonderful, as she is helping her uncle and making the whole situation a lot easier to handle.

Oooh... I want to pat her head, she's very cute mmm...

Feels like a reversed "Usagi Drop" with an amazing "daughter" and a need-to-be-cared-for "father". Let's see if this really brings the "drama" it promises, but let's hope that it's not like in "Papa no iukoto wo kikinasai"...

Wohooo, patience has its rewards. Another manga that I have asked to be translated (I think).

Edit: Thanks for the hard work guys and thanks for bringing this manga to us.

The boring, moralizing one

Can't wait.

Which direction will this story go…?

The boring, moralizing one

One reason I could give is that "baby cat" fit better than "kitten" in the first page of chapter 1.

But the real reason is that I forgot that the word "kitten" existed. :P I'm the best at translating!

Do you perhaps think you could fix it then? It's not really THAT big a deal, but it still irks me a bit.

Edit: Just found out that I may be able to change it myself. For some reason I didn't think just anyone could.

You can't say no to the title and the cute little girl on the cover page. follows~ now let's read =)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics