Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.49 - 49votes)

Kasouba no Nai Machi ni Kane ga Naru Toki

Alt Names: alt 火葬場のない町に鐘が鳴る時alt When the Bell Tolls in the Town With No Crematorium
Author: Aomi Kei
Artist: Wanatsu Kou
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mitozu - a small town lost in the mountains, population 6000. Every evening at 6 heavy bell tolls start resounding down the streets. Everybody knows that after the bell sounded you must not go out until the Sun rises again. But one day this law is broken by an ignorant outsider who just returned home after 10 years in Tokyo and the horrible apparition known only as The Dark One has finally found a victim to prey upon...
Go to Kasouba no Nai Machi ni Kane ga Naru Toki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

68 Comments

He's not "the dark one".

Spoiler

Oh well, this MC deserves a Darwin Award. Except he won't die just yet, because plot armor.

Too bad the mom didn't end the story on page 9

This could be good. If we got rid of both main characters though.

so, didnt his parents try to warn him about this? i have a feeling that a normal parent would let their teenage kid know about how to stay alive in such a situation. or better yet, who would go back to a fucking city like that? really? if your city is plagued by a cosmic horror, cult, or a stupid death that nobody can accept in the current year, why go back?

His dad says in the 1st chapter that they had to go back because of his job transfer. They also did tell him about 'night customs' and to be back before the sunset. Not exactly a warning, per se, but I suppose they thought he still remembered it from 10 years ago. 

so, didnt his parents try to warn him about this? i have a feeling that a normal parent would let their teenage kid know about how to stay alive in such a situation. or better yet, who would go back to a fucking city like that? really? if your city is plagued by a cosmic horror, cult, or a stupid death that nobody can accept in the current year, why go back?

Lol, cut the guy some slack - he's a city kid who's been living in Tokyo for 10 years, he's clearly not superstitious or believes in anything supernatural and he still thinks the Dark One is just some old tale used to scare kids with. Don't worry, he'll get the gist of it all pretty soon. xD

taking retarded MC to a new level....

Is this guy a fucking idiot?

Yes

Hold on, I need to check on this nebulous, shambling mass of a being in a town that's being overseen by a Lovecraftian horror. Brilliant!

Is this guy a fucking idiot?

This Yuuto is the worst, dumbest, most idiotic MC I ever seen in my life. Like seriously, if the locals said don't do it, then you better not fucking do it. It's like he is a retarded horror movie MC that do absolutely anything that he mustn't do.

A frightened girl, pull his arm and then his response is "aw don't pull so hard". Like seriously? Yo kid I have a secret for you, if a girl run like a nigga (no offense), scared as fuck pulled you, THEN THERE IS A GODDAMN BIG REASON BEHIND IT, YOU DONT COMPLAIN FOR GODSAKE.

I think the faces are the most horrifying thing so far.

Yawn

Yup interesting, but I think I'll just follow this one for now. Gonna wait till at least 2 volumes out before reading it again

Not a fan of the art style but I'll give it a shot.

Its Silent Hill and Siren all over again. Kewl!

Sounds interesting.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=112482

There's 8 ongoing volumes so I guess it's good.

Not a bad start.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics