Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 505votes)

Gosu (The Master)

Alt Names: alt 고수
Author: Ryu Ki-Woon
Artist: Moon Jung-Hoo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A young man set forth to avenge his master, a once powerful martial artist who was betrayed by his own men and barely escaped with his life. Armed with his master's supreme martial art techniques, he is ready to bring terror and wreak havoc among the murim. But before he even got started, he learns that the ones who had betrayed his master are already dead... Erm, so what happens now?

Raws found at: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=662774&weekday=wed
Go to Gosu (The Master) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is there any connection between Gosu and Yongbi The Invicible? New Window Roxis
  • 2 Replies
Topic Too good to read for free New Window jonboybeebop
  • 4 Replies
Topic New Chapter Discussion. New Window geenius3ab
  • 16 Replies
Topic Gosu Wiki New Window Demotivator
  • 6 Replies

1760 Comments

Wait, is it END as in the end of the current arc or the end of the comic?

It's just the end of the arc.

Wait, is it END as in the end of the current arc or the end of the comic?

(END)

are_you_fucking_kidding_me.jpg

That's what you get for half-assing it for so long.

So, I wonder if those four enemies from the beginning really gone.  Either way, seems like there might be legit story arcs coming up.

I'm gonna guess their disciples will show up

the movement, the LADY, the stick, and then the chopstick... EPIC

Spoiler
bpdvEpBahzlzw1kr_72QMTUABqDRNPnOc9IGbO8x

That's what you get for half-assing it for so long.

So, I wonder if those four enemies from the beginning really gone.  Either way, seems like there might be legit story arcs coming up.

So both were exhausted(not to the same extent) and these people haven't seen either of them fight each other a full strength. I would prefer there not be a whole group of people at the same level as these 2 so I hope their judgement was from them not knowing that one was starving and the other hadn't slept in a while.

Are those two guys the same ones as the guards from chapter 1?

Nope.

Next chapter:

MC is proven to be hardheaded.

How about swordmaster gets kicked in nuts while slicing a rock?

Are those two guys the same ones as the guards from chapter 1?

I too am hoping that they end up as friends, but I also want this to end tragically.

you know what? we should be friend

Next chapter:

MC is proven to be hardheaded.

ya don goffed m8 the guso has a double staff now D:

Stick win every time!

Those two recruiters are idiots.

Suuuure.

Go ahead and mention the only guy he ever lost to.

And while you're at it, tell him his location too.[

Spoiler
]

Clearly, they wanted to see who would win.

From the next chapter, Jinhong is our new protagonist. Chief Gang is just another decoy protagonist like the swordsman back in chapter 1.

I too am hoping that they end up as friends, but I also want this to end tragically.

The end.

My clairvoyance tells me in the end they will become best buds! 

ya don goffed m8 the guso has a double staff now D:

Is he going to unleash his bloodline technique now!?

Also, thanks Supreme Cream!

And with that, we're finally caught up and will be releasing one chapter a week from now on.

Thanks for your support, everyone.

This comic still delivers epic storylines! Its Comedy and Action are still top-notch!

I hope sword dude just going the dumpling delivery survice at the end of his arc. This way we have the ying-yang of the happy-go-lucky mc and serious type sword dude. 

I get the feeling that the only way for fast sword guy to win this game is not to play.  There comes a point where the coincidences and the conspiracies and the mind games have stacked up to the point where you're gonna get screwed no matter what.

Also, it's about time for dumpling guy to lose some weight.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics