Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 411votes)

Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga aru!

Alt Names: alt この美術部には問題がある!alt Ekskul Lukis ini (ber)Masalah!alt 这个美术部有问题!alt Konobialt There's a Problem With This Art Club!alt This Art Club Has a Problem!
Author: Imigi Muru
Artist: Imigi Muru
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A girl with lots of common sense, a boy whose only inspiration is to draw the perfect bride in 2D, and their always sleeping president - what is wrong with this art club?
Go to Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga aru! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

719 Comments

Well, since they keep calling it a "kinda sad but heartwarming story", it seems like the author has no intention of giving Usami a chance
USAMI-CHAN ;~;

That's one cute troublemaker

So the author is promoting his other work Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii openly in Ch 9.2....sneaky

At least he doesn't have his characters advertising the volumes of his other works randomly like another mangaka I know.

*cough* Adachi *cough*

So the author is promoting his other work Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii openly in Ch 9.2....sneaky

9.1 just killed usami XD ahaha

Spoiler

lol, Usami turned into Index! :P

7qx1UR3.jpg?1

There certainly are problems with that art club.

Spoiler

That word reminds me of Sena from Haganai.

Spoiler

WdpuVAJ.gif?1

Oh My God~~~ Collete!!!

I can't stop laughing136.gif

Once again tricked by Spanish scans...

I love this manga, so adorable and funny.  Honestly, I don't think Usami has a chance with the guy unless she takes a step or two into his 'world' so that she can possibly understand his obsession with 2-D.  That, or we're gonna hafta have a revealing heart-to-heart at some point.  Also, kinda disappointed with new character.. big-boobed new teacher is so overdone.  She did look great in nekomimi though.

I like to salute too.

Of course I was right, the new club member had to have big breasts XD

Aaaarghhhh Ch9 was nice.. Uchimaki sure triggered a flag there... and what a cliche one :D

Why are all female characters in this manga so freaking moe? hnnngg my heart can't bear it!

collette: awesome entrance, epic conversation, great exit.

HNNNNNNNNNNNG

I'm moeing inside my heart right now

Art FTW.

Hope this gets an anime OVA someday or adaptation...

This is such a nice and cute manga, makes your day so much better :)

How is this seinen??

Because it's published in a seinen magazine. Seinen, josei, shoujo and shonen are not genre but demographics

How is this seinen??

Some Slice of Life tends to be seinen, and the series kinda hold a sense of maturity unlike most shounen.

The more you know that even series like K-ON is considered seinen.

So who's going to be the new member? I take a wild guess and say it's going to be a girl with big boobs. I kinda hope it's gonna be a boy though :P

Good art, funny and quirky characters, cute relationship, relaxing slice-of-life.

Followed.

Keep it strong, Usami! You can win that dense f@cker's heart!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics