Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 257votes)

Birdmen

Alt Names: alt ćƒćƒ¼ćƒ‰ćƒ”ćƒ³
Author: Tanabe Yellow
Artist: Tanabe Yellow
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eishi Karasuma is a loner with a monotone life and his only friend is Mikisada Kamoda. One day they venture together while skipping class and they meet Tsubame, a very energetic girl, and Rei Sagisawa, a pretty boy that attends the same middle school. On their way back to school a sudden event happens. A mysterious boy with wings will come to help.
Go to Birdmen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Birdmen New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

445 Comments

X-files anyone??

Good, this manga is really awesome and the bald guy is too funny  :)

Sorry for the delay, chapter 04 is out.

Thanks for the new chapter!

The updates are so slow, i want so much more !

Love this!

Looks like UFO summoning ceremonies also work for Birdmen, but only if they want to come.

i don't think that birdman will be a normal ally after seeing chapter 4

Sorry for the delay, chapter 04 is out.

Oh boy , i died almost of laughing :D Pretty well made :)

Damn, chapter 3 was awesome. Much better than the last 2. Can't wait for the next. 

Crow, duck, swallow and crane.

I guess eagle is too mainstream.

lol is this some of new supa hero series??

Oh man, can't wait for the next chapter!

This is great work, but so slow update , I follow and sigh accordingly

Don't, after 5 you'll have to wait until October until chapter 6 so... (the author is taking a break).

chapter 3 was awesome

God damn it do I know the feels. 

Spoiler

Chapter 3 , it gave me goosebumps.

Curiouser and curiouser... It's good that each chapter answers some questions but brings up new ones, it'll get the hook nice and deeply buried in our throats, I just hope this 'ending on a cliffhanger' thing isn't going to become a constant.

This is great work, but so slow update , I follow and sigh accordingly

I demand a better heroine! She looks taken already!

moooaaarrr!!! wantt moooaaarrrr!!!

Well the bus crashed so...yep, birdman saved shit. Or maybe the only one he didnĀ“t save was the MC? With Tanabe Yellow you never know.

Kekkaishi was great. One of the reason for its greatness was the character's personalities which were really interesting and their development. Also, the powers in Kekkaishi was great which made a very complex plot and world.

In the, I feel this manga has the same level of quality as Kekkaishi [compared to the other manga attempt] because the main characters are really interesting. 

As a fan of the author, I am hoping for a long interesting series with a complex world and developing characters.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics