Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 486votes)

Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga

Alt Names: alt 妖怪少女─モンスガ─alt Gadis Siluman - Monsugaalt Garota Monstroalt 요괴 소녀 ─ 몬스가 ─alt Monster Girl
Author: Funatsu Kazuki
Artist: Funatsu Kazuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMecha MechaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Part time worker at a general store in Akiba, Yatsuki encounters a beautiful girl named Rokka when she lands on his face in the middle of a park. Much to his surprise, he's able to become friends with this beautiful girl... but she hides a terrible secret that Yatsuki will find out soon enough. With other beautiful girls that surround him, including his little sister Nanao and the maid cafe girl Moru, Yatsuki will have to fight to protect the supernatural girls around him.
Go to Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter discussion (Spoilers) New Window Tadao
  • 9 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga New Window Swifft
  • 4 Replies

2862 Comments

them titties <3

and it's the same in monster musume, the girls refer to him as "darling", "master", "honey" and "husband".

At least here, he actually has had his real name stated, Musume's MC hasn't.

I actually like the Monster Musume "darling" MC (forgivz meh D:) since he is pretty awesome and reliabe in his own humanly way. Although kindness is overrated as ovrrused as an MC centered trait....he has a God damn monster girl harem so props to him for keeping it all together and keeping on actually surviving haha. Though this one MC is generic as hell. Again I won't complain much just because this is old news and sadly I got used to it...

Nope, it's the authors' fault. Every harem and/or ecchi series strives to have the most mediocre, unremarkable and forgettable MC. They think aiming at the lowest common denominator makes it easier for the reader to  identify with the MC. In my opinion it's bullsh*t, good storytelling will make you empathize with any kind of character.

Digging up old manga from the 80' and 90' it seemed to work the other way around, the MC had an harem or got the ecchi because he was awesome, had some skill or was a resourceful guy, instead of simply having its body mass in the right place at the right time.

NOTE: before anyone gets angry, I'm generalizing and I still get my fair share of entertainment from many harem and ecchi series.

I ain't even mad because it's all true.

kaki man... no... just no, you're the last person I want to see going tsundere.

Because hardly anyone ever calls him by his name. The ONLY person who seems to use his name (Yatsuki) at the moment is Kirue. Momo(Moru) calls him Master (Goshujin-sama) at work and "Yakki" when not on duty. Nana-chan calls him Onii-chan. Nagi calls him young man (shounen). The kappa plushie just calls him "human" (ningen). Rokka calls him Junk-ya-san (Junk-store-san or Junk-seller-san - shortened to Junk-san for typesetting and tongue-saving). Kaki-dude doesn't even think Yatsuki's worth a name.

Really, the reason it's hard for readers to remember his name is because it's hardly ever used.

and it's the same in monster musume, the girls refer to him as "darling", "master", "honey" and "husband".

Hime is pretty and she seems nice. I hope it goes well with her. Although, if she's trying to test our protagonist or backstab him, I will lose my shit. I'm always with the protagonist before any character.

I'm pretty sure she's the same girl sitting on the web in the last page from the previous chapter so... yeah.

why Monster Musume and Youkai shoujo MC name really hard to get remembered ?

some kind of inhuman power in effect ? lolz ...

Because hardly anyone ever calls him by his name. The ONLY person who seems to use his name (Yatsuki) at the moment is Kirue. Momo(Moru) calls him Master (Goshujin-sama) at work and "Yakki" when not on duty. Nana-chan calls him Onii-chan. Nagi calls him young man (shounen). The kappa plushie just calls him "human" (ningen). Rokka calls him Junk-ya-san (Junk-store-san or Junk-seller-san - shortened to Junk-san for typesetting and tongue-saving). Kaki-dude doesn't even think Yatsuki's worth a name.

Really, the reason it's hard for readers to remember his name is because it's hardly ever used.

So she literally wants to eat him xD I wonder if she will join the harem after that 

Nope, it's the authors' fault. Every harem and/or ecchi series strives to have the most mediocre, unremarkable and forgettable MC. They think aiming at the lowest common denominator makes it easier for the reader to  identify with the MC. In my opinion it's bullsh*t, good storytelling will make you empathize with any kind of character.

Digging up old manga from the 80' and 90' it seemed to work the other way around, the MC had an harem or got the ecchi because he was awesome, had some skill or was a resourceful guy, instead of simply having its body mass in the right place at the right time.

NOTE: before anyone gets angry, I'm generalizing and I still get my fair share of entertainment from many harem and ecchi series.

I just realised but...this is tagged as "horror"? lol

Looks like someone changed the "horror" tag because now all I see is supernatural.  Rightfully so.

He's been lured into the web, it's all over for him now.
Either she dies, or his harem grows again.

As if there was any question which one was going to happen.

I just realised but...this is tagged as "horror"? lol

Hime is pretty and she seems nice. I hope it goes well with her. Although, if she's trying to test our protagonist or backstab him, I will lose my shit. I'm always with the protagonist before any character.

well she has to have some motive every girl he encounters does so i would be prepared for the worst lol.

This is the best. FrankerZ

Yatsuki Nishizuru as for why Junk-san...I forgot which page, or was it never bothered to explain

It has something to do with the t-shirt he wears when he first meets Rokka. I can't read Japanese though so I don't know exactly what it says.

does the mc have a name?

Yatsuki Nishizuru as for why Junk-san...I forgot which page, or was it never bothered to explain

i forgot the MC's name.. Yatsuki Rito?

does the mc have a name?

I am a redrawer at Sense Scans, and we have pretty much completely redrawn Youkai Shoujo's chapters 8, 10 and 11

I don't remember if we have done (cleaned and redrawn) chapter 9 yet. Cleans are mostly complete, and as for typesetting and translating, I am not sure.

I presume translations are done, but typesetting is taking a while. I have yet to complete redraws on chapter 11, but not that it will be released a while despite if I did finish redraws fast.

Yeah, Youkai Shoujo is heavy on redraws.

Thanks for your hard work!  I appreciate the effort you put into it.  It's an amusing series.

Wow, panties everywhere.

U sir took what i was thinking xD

I vote for the big sis, She looks hot.

Spoiler

I shit my pants.

I laughed my ass off at the idea of a youkai with a bobble head. Couldn't help but imagine myself poking his head over and over while watching it wobble.

Spoiler

I shit my pants.

Wow, panties everywhere.

At first, I thought something was wrong with that kappa not enjoying the situation he was in.  Then I realized that the only thing on his brain is cotton stuffing and slicing things.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics