Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 174votes)

Ki ni Naru Mori-san

Alt Names: alt Kininaru Mori-sanalt 木になる森さん
Author: Hayashi Yuuichi
Artist: Hayashi Yuuichi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mikishima-kun is a very shy 2nd year high school student who loves gardening and has problems socializing, which makes it difficult for him to interact and make friends. One day he meets Mori-san, a girl with a very serious expression who transforms into a tree every time she gets nervous... 2 Clumsy kids and a love story.
Go to Ki ni Naru Mori-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

165 Comments

*woodmaking intensifies*

v5dXxhAg.png?1

How are these even close to being the same size

This manga in a nutshell:

Spoiler

I mean, flower IS a plant's mating organ. In the words of the ever-romantic Wikipedia: "The biological function of a flower is to effect reproduction, usually by providing a mechanism for the union of sperm with eggs."

So...fuck that tree, Makishima!

While I'm sure we're almost guaranteed to see more plant girls pop up in future chapters, I think it would be kinda nice to some plant guys, too....

.... Ah, who the heck am I kidding here. Any "boy" plants who show up will just end up being traps, won't they?

I just hope nobody uses any pesticides around Mori-san.  I want her to stay pure and organic.

It's ok, this manga will not turn into NTR.

I just hope nobody uses any pesticides around Mori-san.  I want her to stay pure and organic.

This. This right here. Best comment 2017

Gud manga

I find it refreshing that the girl's first response to the boy seeing her naked was not to yell "Kyaa!" and then beat the crap out of him.

Sure, but there are ways to circumvent this. Just as a quick example, the imouto could have been drastically younger, in a different age-group. Makishima would thus have no impetus to ever meet her until Mori-san was comfortable enough to invite him to her house for whatever reasoning, delaying her introduction. Or something like that.

I just don't know man. I wanted this to be nice cute moments and budding romance. Introducing 99999999999 other characters shifts the focus away from the pure interaction between Mori and Makishima, at best, and at worst slowly turns this into romcom tripe. I may be jumping the gun a bit, and I honestly hope I am, but I'm old hat at this game. I can read the writing on the wall.

She didn't show up because Mori-san asked her, she showed up because she wanted to know what kind of guy MC-chan is... and the manga hasn't introduced 999 999 999 999 999 999 other characters yet.

I hope more plant puns blossom.

Soo... "treefucker" in a nutshell?

I'm not sure which is more painful to read: overly passionate defenses of awful isekai MCs in certain comment sections or the collection of puns in this one.

The puns are a good kind of pain though. They harken back to the wonderful origins of cringe comedy in the same way I wish this manga would go back to its own roots and not add any pointless characters to the cast. Three's a crowd.

leaf us alone!!

I'm not sure which is more painful to read: overly passionate defenses of awful isekai MCs in certain comment sections or the collection of puns in this one.

The puns are a good kind of pain though. They harken back to the wonderful origins of cringe comedy in the same way I wish this manga would go back to its own roots and not add any pointless characters to the cast. Three's a crowd.

Well at least now we can root on a treesome.

I'm not gonna commit--I'm hedging my bets.  Don't want to go out on a limb.

I'm rooting for 3some. I think the MC has planty seed for them. But 2 is enough I hope this will not branch out to another girl. I hope there will be no sob dryadful backstory tho. Had enough of that from Nukoduke. I beleaf the story will get better and better. And the MC should treet both sister well ^_^

So MC-kun can plant his seed?

Mori mentioned she has a sister whose personality is an opposite of her own, now we have seen it, Tsukiha is very different than Mori, and somewhat "overprotective".

Sure, but there are ways to circumvent this. Just as a quick example, the imouto could have been drastically younger, in a different age-group. Makishima would thus have no impetus to ever meet her until Mori-san was comfortable enough to invite him to her house for whatever reasoning, delaying her introduction. Or something like that.

I just don't know man. I wanted this to be nice cute moments and budding romance. Introducing 99999999999 other characters shifts the focus away from the pure interaction between Mori and Makishima, at best, and at worst slowly turns this into romcom tripe. I may be jumping the gun a bit, and I honestly hope I am, but I'm old hat at this game. I can read the writing on the wall.

I was actually rather content with the direction we were going with MC and Mori-san being socially awkward nerds, but sharing cute moments together as they grew closer. Slutty imouto and any other supporting girls to-be introduced were quite unnecessary.

Mori mentioned she has a sister whose personality is an opposite of her own, now we have seen it, Tsukiha is very different than Mori, and somewhat "overprotective".

I was actually rather content with the direction we were going with MC and Mori-san being socially awkward nerds, but sharing cute moments together as they grew closer. Slutty imouto and any other supporting girls to-be introduced were quite unnecessary.

"In the future, I Belive The MC Had a Harem full of Plants(Dryad)"

Who wanna bet that that little sister really is a Carnivorous-Plant Dryads?  :P

I see what you did there, and I'm quite stumped.

Mori and her sis are quite different in personality.

MC-kun is "plant"-sexual.

Dendrophil you mean?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics