Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 486votes)

Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga

Alt Names: alt 妖怪少女─モンスガ─alt Gadis Siluman - Monsugaalt Garota Monstroalt 요괴 소녀 ─ 몬스가 ─alt Monster Girl
Author: Funatsu Kazuki
Artist: Funatsu Kazuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMecha MechaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Part time worker at a general store in Akiba, Yatsuki encounters a beautiful girl named Rokka when she lands on his face in the middle of a park. Much to his surprise, he's able to become friends with this beautiful girl... but she hides a terrible secret that Yatsuki will find out soon enough. With other beautiful girls that surround him, including his little sister Nanao and the maid cafe girl Moru, Yatsuki will have to fight to protect the supernatural girls around him.
Go to Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter discussion (Spoilers) New Window Tadao
  • 9 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga New Window Swifft
  • 4 Replies

2862 Comments

damn not only is gamer girl cute, she's awesome too. in more ways than one.

This series is a massive sucess in Japan.

I received today the first tank of this book, and it's already second print...

Was released at 07/23, at 08/12 were the second print edition... Less that a month, 218 pages of full manga plus 10 pages of retrospective of the volume, and Akihabara map with references were some scenes of the first tank happened, with real shops and the thanks from the author, plus a next volume content. Normally they are less pages, this one was 514 yen very well spent.

after reading the series , i hope the author does some hentai series too <3

Why do I get the feeling that she's gonna try and "eat" him (in more ways than one)...

A bout for real, a bout on a game console, a bout in bed... You already know he doesn't have a chance at winning regardless of what kind...

This guy know what he's saying.

Hey, I'm really liking this girl's character right now. I really hope this doesn't turn out to be "the elaborate web that a spider weaves to catch its prey" and instead just has a neat female character who really enjoys fighting games. :)

maybe her character (neat and enjoy games) and plan to lure him (or just test him) is both real.

I mean, at first she just want to test him, but he turn out a nice buddy to play with so she really enjoys being with him and play fighting game together. (she interested in him = Harem flag, often happen to MC capture an enemy girl)

Hey, I'm really liking this girl's character right now. I really hope this doesn't turn out to be "the elaborate web that a spider weaves to catch its prey" and instead just has a neat female character who really enjoys fighting games. :)

A bout for real, a bout on a game console, a bout in bed... You already know he doesn't have a chance at winning regardless of what kind...

Obviously our gamer girl is not girl but Youkai, or rather a Jorogumo. Still though her motives might not be evil... well no more evil then Rokka anyway

COME AT ME, BROKAI

YAY!
And i'm sure we would encounter a BIG C0#K-BLOCKER in the next chapter!

BUT STILL!

Spoiler

I'M IN WITH THAT BOUT!!

That is one badass way of using Spider abilities. What's best was that it adhered to physics a lot more. More recent cases I have seen of Spidergirls in animanga had way too much vagueness about the exact usage of thread.

Reading this manga makes me to play Akiba's Trip even more, october come fast.

Obviously our gamer girl is not girl but Youkai, or rather a Jorogumo. Still though her motives might not be evil... well no more evil then Rokka anyway

wah just realize it's released weekly, I hope Sense-Scans can catch up with the original realese

YAY!
And i'm sure we would encounter a BIG C0#K-BLOCKER in the next chapter!

BUT STILL!

Spoiler

I'M IN WITH THAT BOUT!!

It has something to do with the t-shirt he wears when he first meets Rokka. I can't read Japanese though so I don't know exactly what it says.

Doing a google search for the main katakana on the sign サンコー brings up this web page:  http://www.thanko.jp/index.html.

The rest of the writing on that sign is ALSO present on that webpage so I'm fairly certain they're one in the same.

Aw, I looked over the raws and it looks like it goes in a really boring direction

LOL, what a coincidence.  I did the same thing earlier today and I was thinking it over in my head and had the exact same thoughts just now while this page was loading.

Aw, I looked over the raws and it looks like it goes in a really boring direction

I don't think Hime is the spider lady. She met him in Ch 6 when his clothes were shredded. Spider Lady is acting like this is the first time she's seen him in Ch 8...unless she's targeting the girl.

The horror tag is removed. as i expected :) meanwhile gonna start reading 

Yey, best girl so far, imo.

Spoiler

Dat distraction though.

Welcome...New Harem Member crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

Until she reveals herself as the Spider Lady, and eats one of Junk-san's eyes. Wait a minute, this sounds horribly familiar...

Although, in this case, she might just eat one of his testicles and he'll be forced to get a transplant from kakiman instead. <_<

Welcome...New Harem Member crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

I actually like the Monster Musume "darling" MC (forgivz meh D:) since he is pretty awesome and reliabe in his own humanly way. Although kindness is overrated as ovrrused as an MC centered trait....he has a God damn monster girl harem so props to him for keeping it all together and keeping on actually surviving haha. Though this one MC is generic as hell. Again I won't complain much just because this is old news and sadly I got used to it...

The monster musume MC is actually pretty badass, considering he's just a normal human being and still does a ton of stuff.

I don't mind this one either so far, or I just don't remember since it's been a long while since I last read it. But there are lots of awful MCs in manga that it takes a lot to be really bad.

At least here, he actually has had his real name stated, Musume's MC hasn't.

You haven't paid attention then. Kurusu Kimihito is darling's actual name. It was given by Ms Smith when she first showed up in his kitchen after the bath incident in Vol 1. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics