Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.09 - 23votes)

Unnie's Taste

Alt Names: alt Sister's Taste
Author: Com & Jang-Jin
Artist: Com & Jang-Jin
Genres: Romance RomanceShoujo Ai Shoujo AiWebtoon WebtoonYuri Yuri
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Bang Ha-jeong's unrequited love! Who is the one who makes the Ha-jeong's heart skip a beat everyday? To a mysterious unnie and a tutor with a different taste.
Go to Unnie's Taste Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

33 Comments

So, Teach was about to take advantage of drunk Ha Jeong and Unnie saved her? (or maybe kept her from opening new doors..)

I know she's 20, so the age gap is irrelevant, but doing stuff to the other party while drunk is a no-no. That was a bad idea.

Anyway, It already looks like a love square.

I sense a big clusterfuck coming.

Hm. I don't like Ye-na's friend/apparent love interest? at all. She rubs me the wrong way. Mind you, our main character girl's obsession with her isn't exactly appealing either to me... but that blatant jealousy and interference of the friend is just, what. I wonder what pairings this is gonna throw at us.

This looks like it could get Korean-drama-messy, but it's yuri so I'll read it anyway.

Truer words have never been spoken.

I just hope this doesn't become in another "My Joy"...

Ahhhh don't remind me :(

Lol about the girl telling her tutor it was a senior at her school.

I just hope this doesn't become in another "My Joy"...

"We're sorry, Mrs. Bang, but the portions of your daughter's brain used for school--what we scientists call 'The Thinky Bits'--have been taken over by lillies.  Actual, tiny flowers, growing out of her pink matter...it's kind of gross, really.  Her only recourse will be to get over herself, soap opera style, with the help of her Unnie; or to have hot yuri sexxorz, also with her Unnie.  Or you could give her a sinus rinse with liquid weed killer instead of salt water (Unnie involvement optional), but we wouldn't recommend it.  We'd recommend the second option, so we could document it.  For Science."

This looks like it could get Korean-drama-messy, but it's yuri so I'll read it anyway.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics