Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 174votes)

Ki ni Naru Mori-san

Alt Names: alt Kininaru Mori-sanalt 木になる森さん
Author: Hayashi Yuuichi
Artist: Hayashi Yuuichi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mikishima-kun is a very shy 2nd year high school student who loves gardening and has problems socializing, which makes it difficult for him to interact and make friends. One day he meets Mori-san, a girl with a very serious expression who transforms into a tree every time she gets nervous... 2 Clumsy kids and a love story.
Go to Ki ni Naru Mori-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

165 Comments

木になる

Heh

Better get used to it quickly. Wouldn't want him to get a splinter down there.

Spoiler

Baby steps first

One day, this man will have to make love. To a tree.

It's like reverse Evil Dead.

One day, this man will have to make love. To a tree.

Better get used to it quickly. Wouldn't want him to get a splinter down there.

Spoiler

I think boob groping is waaaaaaay too high a hurdle, for both of them, haha. Besides, Mori is likely too pure for thoughts like that (for now). Mori's blushing face was great~

E0dtzR7.jpg

What is this from?

That final panel on page 12 was very unfortunate. Rather than a 'tail,' it simply looked like she was dropping logs. Truly unfortunate.

Plant-girls gotta make their own fertilizer.  Don't hate.

E0dtzR7.jpg

How lewd

My mind immediately went to them as a couple a year or two down the line with the younger sister wondering why Mori's boobs have gotten so big and them both laughing awkwardly. 

That final panel on page 12 was very unfortunate. Rather than a 'tail,' it simply looked like she was dropping logs. Truly unfortunate.

Spoiler

Touching thumbs is too lewd for her. If she locked hands with him she would turn into a huge tree boner.

Interesting fact! Ethylene can also ripen fruits!

Bananas are a great example of seeing this hydrocarbon gas in action. We see our green, hard, and slightly bitter bananas turn into yellow, soft, and sweet bananas in just a few days! You can even place a ripe banana next to an unripe fruit to quicken the latter's ripening rate.

i spent a long time trying to decide if you were really talking about bananas or not...

Interesting fact! Ethylene can also ripen fruits!

Bananas are a great example of seeing this hydrocarbon gas in action. We see our green, hard, and slightly bitter bananas turn into yellow, soft, and sweet bananas in just a few days! You can even place a ripe banana next to an unripe fruit to quicken the latter's ripening rate.

This manga in a nutshell:

Spoiler

A tree is fine, too.

We've surpassed monstergirls and are now lusting after anthropomorphic plants. Awesome.

THIS IS NOT EVEN OUR FINAL FORM

We've surpassed monstergirls and are now lusting after anthropomorphic plants. Awesome.

She's basically a weredryad.

Next time I go to a park I'll stroke all the trees and guess I might find a cute girl out there

Today Chapter Soothing My Soul

Spoiler

I always assume since they're Dryads, they musta live in forests but the manga manages to surprise me that not only are they're living like normal humans but also live in a normal looking house.

Based on the comment about dryads being "one in a million", I'm guessing this world follows the same rules as Demi-chan's world, and genetics don't enter into it. It's just a mutation that occurs during pregnancy. So it's not a family of dryads. Just a family with a dryad daughter. They also seem to be pretty accepted as no one is freaking the fuck out about her at school when she transforms.

I always assume since they're Dryads, they musta live in forests but the manga manages to surprise me that not only are they're living like normal humans but also live in a normal looking house.

While I'm sure we're almost guaranteed to see more plant girls pop up in future chapters, I think it would be kinda nice to some plant guys, too....

.... Ah, who the heck am I kidding here. Any "boy" plants who show up will just end up being traps, won't they?

I dunno. I'd want to see a delinquent dryad guy who grows sunflowers when he gets too excited

The hearts on her ass were a nice touch. They seem damn near useless for storage-purposes, but very cute indeed. She has good taste.

What does the fox say? Kon kon imma coming for dat thicc tree

v5dXxhAg.png?1

How are these even close to being the same size

catering to all audiences ;)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics