Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 505votes)

Gosu (The Master)

Alt Names: alt 고수
Author: Ryu Ki-Woon
Artist: Moon Jung-Hoo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A young man set forth to avenge his master, a once powerful martial artist who was betrayed by his own men and barely escaped with his life. Armed with his master's supreme martial art techniques, he is ready to bring terror and wreak havoc among the murim. But before he even got started, he learns that the ones who had betrayed his master are already dead... Erm, so what happens now?

Raws found at: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=662774&weekday=wed
Go to Gosu (The Master) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is there any connection between Gosu and Yongbi The Invicible? New Window Roxis
  • 2 Replies
Topic Too good to read for free New Window jonboybeebop
  • 4 Replies
Topic New Chapter Discussion. New Window geenius3ab
  • 16 Replies
Topic Gosu Wiki New Window Demotivator
  • 6 Replies

1760 Comments

Hmm... A chapter where the MC never showed up. I wonder if this arc means something important?

Feelsbadman.

Where the heck is the author going with this arc? Where are all the fighting and comedy?

Gone with the MC diet

Where the heck is the author going with this arc? Where are all the fighting and comedy?

Wow.  What a twist.

whoa, a gosu merchant... It's okay, it's worth to read

Thanks for the release!

Oh, that was deep. And made me kinda bitter.

Shit. Everything was going fine, and then that happens. Reality hits you hard, uh?

Hey remember when everything was all happiness and sunshine and uniorn farts? I miss those times, how long until we can smile again while reading this?

Yeah, remember early Helck? Those were the days.

Hey remember when everything was all happiness and sunshine and uniorn farts? I miss those times, how long until we can smile again while reading this?

Them old fashioned high pressure sales tactics~

YAY!!!! THIS IS NOT OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, I thought we would start to have some progress but it looks like the author chose to go back to the same routine of "fat waiter saving everyone between his meals".

that fat guy going out was such a troll.. damn this author gets me everytime lol :D

That last chapter made me think it was the end of this series. Glad to see I was wrong :DD

i forgot that these were manhwas, not truly end like Lookism, 

phew...

Nice diversion on those reactions at the beginning.

You read too much naruto bruh

Specking of Naruto, I cannot wait for the Boruto series...so hyped!

Glad MC went back to american size, makes him seem more human.

As if its just the End of the ARC, with such a interesting Story they wont stop it.

So... Is it over?

Come on, I want my chubby MC back.

Aw. I thought they were going to become best friends. Like the rival is you biggest enemy but also your biggest rival type thing. What a shame.

You read too much naruto bruh

Aw. I thought they were going to become best friends. Like the rival is you biggest enemy but also your biggest rival type thing. What a shame.

While the major plotline might be necessary, I'll totally miss the random epicness of early arcs.

Wait, is it END as in the end of the current arc or the end of the comic?

lol, would be the biggest troll if it ends here xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics