Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 215votes)

Goblin wa Mou Juubun ni Tsuyoi

Alt Names: alt ゴブリンはもう十分に強いalt Goblin Is Already Strong Enough
Author: Salamander
Artist: Salamander
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Goblin-san accidentally reached level 99... and now she keeps killing heroes.
Go to Goblin wa Mou Juubun ni Tsuyoi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

307 Comments

The Ads I saw on this page terrify me. They were an ad for old American comics on a manga site.... *Checks closet for Illuminati.

fanfares XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Spoiler

Fanfarts. *cough*

Demon lord confirmed having no good jokes

*groan* Ugh that Skyrim reference.

Fucking arrow to the knee? Really?
It's bad enough the game keeps getting re-released 1,000 times, FUCK!

fanfares XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Spoiler

What's with the star of david on the bed?

Was that supposed to be a pentagram?

Did I miss something?

She's eventually going to meet a nutty nude Dark Souls like player that will evade her with ease and wreck her. Pride goes before destruction, and all that.

Nude Aki and Granite-chan? Yes please.

*instantly caught by knight and turned to coffin*

...Goblin Slayer made you look at goblins POSITIVELY?

As in "interesting" positively. Interesting things can't be bad, right? Right?

Maybe just positively as in it portrays them as an actual threat rather than useless fodder? I mean in that one even seasoned elites can be surprised, have the tables turned on them, and then get killed. Except the mc since he seems to be the only really experienced one who doesn't take goblins for a joke

Another unattentive reader? She does not want to be something else, she just want's to be herself (a goblin).

Oh the possibilities. Two mangas that made me look at goblins positively (?).

P.S. Also, on side note, have you played Battle Brothers indie game? Goblins there are unforgiving as well.

If Goblin-chan ever gets a vacation.. the demon king is toast. To be honest... why the hell is she bothering to keep that useless thing alive? come on goblin revolution! Then she can work on making her harem! ....reluctantly of course...

Another unattentive reader? She does not want to be something else, she just want's to be herself (a goblin).

this, meeting Goblin Slayer (manga) will have a bad fight.

Oh the possibilities. Two mangas that made me look at goblins positively (?).

P.S. Also, on side note, have you played Battle Brothers indie game? Goblins there are unforgiving as well.

Really disappointed..... wanted to see Goblin mud wrestling with the knight.......

She's eventually going to meet a nutty nude Dark Souls like player that will evade her with ease and wreck her. Pride goes before destruction, and all that.

My guess is, since Goblin does interact in town somewhat and has done some nice things, maybe she will be revived.

IE: Aki keeps leveling up and eventually gets lucky and bests Goblin, but since they are "friends" she ends up invoking the hero powers and Goblin-san gets revived.

Aki is turning out to be like this.

this, meeting Goblin Slayer (manga) will have a bad fight.

This is already so much better than Re:Monster.

Tsk, Arielle, you should know that Axe Knights suck. Especially considering Gobbo-chan's not using a lance.

Arielle, Thai Kicku!

Exactly what I'm thinking mmm...

Can't wait for this year's batsu game to be completely subbed, currently 9/10 already done mmm...

It was kind of cute when Goblin-chan changed her pants to a skirt, because ariella thought she was a man.

If Goblin-chan ever gets a vacation.. the demon king is toast. To be honest... why the hell is she bothering to keep that useless thing alive? come on goblin revolution! Then she can work on making her harem! ....reluctantly of course...

Japan, why must you put English in the title that doesn't actually match the Japanese :)
(It literally says 'Goblin is Already Plenty Powerful' )

It matches just fine, and is a much better english sub-title than most manga that have them.

Me, beginning of the chapter: Was she hoping to ger raped by cute loli-goblin?
Mid chapter: Oh god, she totally did, but did not known it was a girl *laughing*

I don't think she said it actually hoping to get raped, but was using it as a misguided attempt ar seduction to get her enemy off-guard.

its take life threatening condition to make the Spoiled (Former) rich kid change....

and Goblin-chan really do a great job on that....

so... the message today.... if you ever found or have spoiled rich kids.... send them to goblin-chan.... for free....

They called in the pro of ass-kicking, So why are no puns in the comment section?

I wouldn't want to be the butt of a joke that's why

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics