Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 309votes)

Shishunki na Adam

Alt Names: alt Adam in Pubertyalt Adão na Puberdadealt Ang Pagbibinata ni Adamalt 青春期的亚当alt 청소년 아담alt Shishunki na Adam: Evil Eyesalt 思春期なアダム
Author: Sakaki Kasa
Artist: Amagai Yukino
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalYaoi Yaoi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A noisy little family, a cheerful group of classmates, and a boy, born on the first year of the lunar calendar living a never changing life. Then one day he notices a girl in his class shrouded in mystery. Her name is Makina. However, the boy just can't seem to bring himself to talk to Makina. Then one day, before the first lunar calendar month, another mysterious beauty appears. Her name is Lucia, and as she leans in as if she is going to kiss him, she tells him about a mysterious power hidden inside him called "Snake Eyes"...

adaptation of the light novel series written by Sakaki Kasa with illustrations by Amagai Yukino
Go to Shishunki na Adam Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Shishunki na Adam spoiler and light novel New Window a7davidz
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussions; Warning: Spoilers Ahead New Window DrkTempest
  • 2 Replies

722 Comments

I dub thee "Ero Eye"
He's like Austin Powers!

Posted Image
bi-monthly release? I think I'm gonna die of withdrawal......
and.....in chapter 2 we get to see that
Spoiler
settle on a name already ffs, tired of seeing this in my follows list all the time
somethin somethin purple flame
Changed to the English title. And no, we do not follow everything that Mangaupdates does.
I found the japanese title to be better.
Enju of the blue flame, Shana of the red flame. What will we get next?
Not only did this remind me of Shana, but also 11 Eyes. (Though only because both of the MCs have one normal eye and one eyes that had powers.)
lol since when a lucy is a guy name ? 0.0
An Angel descended! An Angel of Death!

Stunning and captivating. Thou shalt halt my sword for eternity

I cry when angels deserve to DIE!!!
Thank you FTH but I'm afraid we are going to need a lot more chapters until we are satisfied with your work : )
"shakugan no shana" was the first thing that went to my mind after reading the first chapter, good though, ill follow for now.
Loving the art. His little sister is just too cute.
especially this part Posted Image
Spoiler

His snake eye thing sounds really handy in building a harem, I'm surprised there's no harem tag.
it must be trap season
@vza004 maybe more like a cross between the two
@Rakurai Amatsu Nope that's just you. If you must say, the art looks more like Noizi Ito's than Kim Kwang Hyun's.
noticed the artist has a similar style to that of Kim Kwang Hyun if you are wondering who that is, it is the artist for some of Im Dal-Young's works like Freezing and Aflame Inferno
Damn he got conquered by a trap, now he can't get married
Pretty good first chapter, gonna follow this !
I don't think there is any traps, since she said that it works on women and she was pretty excited I would say.
One chapter is enough for me to tell that MC is the best girl.
yes now where might one get these snake eyes to corrupt any women?
I'm kinda liking the sound of what that eye does :3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics