Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 299votes)

Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu

Alt Names: alt Bạch cốt cường giả tại dị giớialt 骸骨騎士様、只今異世界へお出掛け中alt Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e o Dekake-chuualt 해골기사님은 지금 이세계 모험 중alt Skeleton Knight, going out to the parallel universealt Skeleton Knight, in Another World
Author: Hakari Enki
Artist: Sawano Akira
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The protagonist fell asleep while playing an online game. However, he awoke in a strange world with his game character’s appearance. In a state of shock, he noticed that he was equipped with nothing but his strongest weapon and armor. To make matters worse, our hero’s appearance was changed by the special avatar skin『Skeleton』when he enter this new world. The protagonist wanted to live without drawing attention, but he got acquainted with the dark elf Ariana and received her request.

Raw : http://over-lap.co.jp/Form/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?shop=0&pid=ZG0009&vid=&cat=CGS&swrd=
Go to Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies
Topic Novel New Window Squildo
  • 1 Replies

341 Comments

Oh I can relate to this series, a clanmate of mine keeps falling asleep(you can notice this easily, cause his character stops moving and he doesn't answer to any question) in the middle of our Clan bosses in BDO. Curiously enough, his characer usually survives the ordeal.

That's because they replaced ponta with a red-headed token female. Don't you see how clearly this choice will bring in more viewers?

I read it because of Ponta, Skeleton is funny ... but Ponta, dude, Ponta is the best

w7zI4y0.pngred-head doesn't reach the level of Ponta's tail ... also his harem (the elf and the ninja) are the ones that bring the viewers in that point.

The MC makes me think a lot of

Spoiler

I means the whole personality (The "Oh, oh, wait for me", the a bit show off side but friendly at the same time. And Armored Lariat. (The major never used it, but I see him perfectly doing one if he was wearing an armour))

Edit: sorry, got the wrong grade. I deeply apologize for that.

The concept of a swole skeletor is giving me all sorts of confused feelings

I call BS, I didn't saw Ponta in the video

That's because they replaced ponta with a red-headed token female. Don't you see how clearly this choice will bring in more viewers?

Anime confirmed

Spoiler

I call BS, I didn't saw Ponta in the video

Nothin' better than a new chapter of Skeledad.

Anime confirmed

Spoiler

Ariane has a pretty damn good death stare. Nothing on our MC Ponta, of course, who is piloting a skeleton knight.

>Gets Elf grils to promise to debone him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That's good and all but really, since it's been more than 4 hours, he should be seeing a doctor

First chapter. He just never got the chance to say that specific part out loud.

I see, thanks, since the setting was added like it was a tidbit, I've totally forgot him mentioning that in ch.1

huh? When did Arc ever say that he was cursed in this manga? Since the translation is even saying that he thought it up. I know for sure in the WN Arc proclaimed that he's cursed.

First chapter. He just never got the chance to say that specific part out loud.

huh? When did Arc ever say that he was cursed in this manga? Since the translation is even saying that he thought it up. I know for sure in the WN Arc proclaimed that he's cursed.

He definitely said it at some point, since I haven't read the WN but I remember him telling someone.

Really, the only competition Ponta has is...

Spoiler

she is sooooooooooo cuddly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huh, wasn't expecting an unmasking this early. Good on you, Arc.

Is it just me or did I seriously just see a skeleton blushing...?
The insistence on giving Ponta the spooky eye trails every time is the best.

I have no clue why but i just love this isekai. It is just so nice to read.

Ponta vs Mear,
THIS IS STRONG CONCORDANCE, Both of them are Very cute

But, still I Prefer Yuzuha[from The New Gate], Yuzuha still my Favorite

Spoiler

Yuzuha is cute, but is a mascot character;

Mear is clearly the future bride of the poor MC;

but Ponta is the real MC of this adventure.

jX4I0yA.png

that's why he's my favorite. (also he already has 2 heroines, one that rubs his belly and the other gave him fruit)

:D this is a fun series ~

Spoiler

I means the whole personality (The "Oh, oh, wait for me", the a bit show off side but friendly at the same time. And Armored Lariat. (The colonel never used it, but I see him perfectly doing one if he was wearing an armour))

This cannot be unseen. If this ever gets an anime, I know what VA I want for him now.

I think many will like what happens next. I know I did (and it sets the tone for a good chunk of the story).

Spoiler

I means the whole personality (The "Oh, oh, wait for me", the a bit show off side but friendly at the same time. And Armored Lariat. (The major never used it, but I see him perfectly doing one if he was wearing an armour))

Edit: sorry, got the wrong grade. I deeply apologize for that.

Source, please?

"That person later on" ("Sonomono nochi nii" or something like that).

the story is just beginning. perhaps being skeleton is an important plot device later on and not just for mere gags

I hope that's the case, but honesty I'm expecting a cliffhanger with some major handwaving the next chapter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics