Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.83 - 115votes)

Boku Dake Shitteru Ichinomiya-san

Alt Names: alt ボクだけ知ってる一宮さんalt Boku dake Shitteru Ichimiya-sanalt 나만 알고있는 이치미야 양alt The Ichimiya-san Only I Know
Author: Amazume Ryuta
Artist: Amazume Ryuta
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a guy with no real friends, Nishina has spent months just watching Ichimiya Misumi who sits next to him in class. At first glance, Ichimiya looks like a lonely girl without any special appeal, but only Nishina knows how provocative she can really be. Upon realizing that Nishina is watching her, Ichimiya begins to interact with him in her own unique way. But unbeknownst to Nishina, Ichimiya also seems to be harboring a secret...
Go to Boku Dake Shitteru Ichinomiya-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is this so boring? New Window Acarphinus
  • 4 Replies

181 Comments

Well its not NTR since they were not in a relationship in first place.It gives the vibes of it to so many people but its not NTR.

mate, don't even start, please.

Spoiler

well, at least

Spoiler
Hurm...

I will reserve my judgement on this series until a later point in the plot.

So far, however, I'm still reading.

Avidly.

And not just for the art (which scratches a lot of itches in a most delicious way).

So a ntr series by the nana to karou guy who seems to only make weird series with unlikable characters. A pity the glasses girl got my attention

Well its not NTR since they were not in a relationship in first place.It gives the vibes of it to so many people but its not NTR.

CUCK

blue balls the manga

Spoiler

Spoiler

Bangs over eyes Photography club pres is pretty funny so I honestly like her the most xD

Shijou and Mimura Is the bezd
I Like that two idiot pervos of photography club

Bangs over eyes Photography club pres is pretty funny so I honestly like her the most xD

Yeah.... definitely want to see her get some love before the end of this story =03

Wouldn't mind seeing more of 

Spoiler

either =03

So a ntr series by the nana to karou guy who seems to only make weird series with unlikable characters. A pity the glasses girl got my attention

"People just stare at my tits all the time and don't even call me by name, so I've just given up on my hopes and dreams and died inside"

Well, that sure is depressing.

yep, hopefully new girl helps MC to grow some balls while helping each other ... if they fix too fast his relationship with ichinomiya I will call bs.

also what the hell is blondie doing?? wth does she want to do? does she like the mc, the brother, she's just trying to do something all willy nilly.

This author seems to have the tendency to use weird little shrimp as his protagonists every so often

or has a fetish with tall girls or taller than him at least.

Sure hope we aren't expected to sympathize with Ichimiya, who is a piece of shit.

Well, to be fair, none of these characters are all that great, so...

Sure hope we aren't expected to sympathize with Ichimiya, who is a piece of shit.

"People just stare at my tits all the time and don't even call me by name, so I've just given up on my hopes and dreams and died inside"

Well, that sure is depressing.

He should just forget about her and go for someone else, she's not worth it.

This author seems to have the tendency to use weird little shrimp as his protagonists every so often

I'm going to wait and see how it develops. This mangaka is really adept at developing tension and eroticism without crossing into H territory. Not that I mind hentai, I read my fair share (Yamatogawa sensei is an H god!...ahem, apologies) but we all know how the batoto axe falls on popular manga that even hints at hentai.......

Spoiler

I agree to soon to say anything about... well anything.
Let's all sit down and enjoy.

Also

Spoiler

Spoiler

I mean, it was pretty obvious from first time.

I hope he goes all school days on her.

Whathever choice that MC takes from now on, he'll need a truckload of balls, the author can go for as many chapters as he wants with the teasing between those two, but Amazume needs to transform our midget from a mere wimp into a rock hard bastard quickly and this chapter gave the initial kick.

Just stop. Even if she's "insert something here" to this other guy who's telling her to go things to the main guy doesn't mean NTR. She's not being stolen away from the main guy because she was with the other guy in "whatever" already. While she's doing what the other guy is telling her to do, she seems to feel bad about it what she's doing to the main guy.

AMAZUME Ryuta is good about having darker stories that toe the line, but usually end well. The main guy will probably get her in the end.

I don't think she's feeling any bad, at least the weird faces she does don't show that.

RIP pervy manlet, risked all but no reward.

Spoiler

Poor MC, getting manipulated so her sadistic boyfriend can get rub one out. Hope this shit doesnt go mc x fmc because that redemption arc is gonna be ass since theres not much she can do at this point which will make me like her.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics