Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 273votes)

Plunderer

Alt Names: alt プランダラalt 플런더러alt Plundereralt 掠夺者
Author: Minazuki Suu
Artist: Minazuki Suu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It's the year 305 of the Althea calendar, and the world is currently controlled by "numbers." Every human born is branded with a "Count." This Count can be anything; the amount of kilometers walked, or the amount of people who have said your food is tasty. If your Count drops to 0, you will be sent into the Abyss. After Hina's mother's Count dropped to 0, her last request was for Hina to look for the Legendary Red Baron.
Go to Plunderer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

599 Comments

We've been delaying the English version so long since we lost our translator. So translators, please contact me if you're interested in this beloved series.

My Email: [email protected]

Feel free to contact me anything :) Hope somebody would help :( I really love this series anyway.

so his power just increase with the word hate  i dont think leene hate him at all so just listening the word hate he gets strong or something like that

No. His power is lies in the Blade . you can see how much point in the Blade. 5k if im not wrong.

so his power just increase with the word hate  i dont think leene hate him at all so just listening the word hate he gets strong or something like that

You got it backwards. You have to remember, his number is so low that it's a negative. His count decreases whenever someone says they hate him. As said in chapter two, his number reflects the number of girls that have rejected him. If a girl were to say that they loved him, his count would go up.  

With that kind of plot and there is no romance? lets wait a "few" more chapter

as usual, all that ecchi.

need more chapters to see how things turn out

Interesting story but there is one flaw.   If you have to wager your points in a fight every time you want to give an order, your physical strength is far more important than your accumulated points.  Unless you only use it to bully those weaker than you - like, say, a naive girl who wandered into town. 

Still a fun read. Thanks for the translation. 

Which may be why the army is hunting the red barons as they are physically the strongest; they stand outside the hierarchy and are thus a threat to the hierarchy. Or perhaps they're not hunting but trying to recruit them after arresting them.

I just hope the author doesn't use his ''signature'' endings in this one. Also I'm surprised by the lack of ecchi in this one.

i'd probably like this better if the guy wasnt so lewd. same way i prolly wouldve liked nanatsu better if meliodas wasnt the same. some scenes are just awkward. but yea that's just my opinion.

all these sno memories flooding back, Im not sure how I feel

Interesting story but there is one flaw.   If you have to wager your points in a fight every time you want to give an order, your physical strength is far more important than your accumulated points.  Unless you only use it to bully those weaker than you - like, say, a naive girl who wandered into town. 

Still a fun read. Thanks for the translation. 

I don't understand how someone with a greater count can give orders that can't be defied to people of lower counts than themselves. Wouldn't it be simple for the person on top to ensure with orders that everyone never takes an action that would make your count surpass him?

That way, the entire world could be controlled forever by a single individual with nothing but semantics, right?

Someone with lower count can always refuse and ask for a starbout (or however it was called). 

The higher count individual has to accept the defiance or put all his points (bar 1) on the line.

I don't understand how someone with a greater count can give orders that can't be defied to people of lower counts than themselves. Wouldn't it be simple for the person on top to ensure with orders that everyone never takes an action that would make your count surpass him?

That way, the entire world could be controlled forever by a single individual with nothing but semantics, right?

Ssshhh quit thinking with logic.

Andddd not even a glimpse of her pantsu was shown in this chapter.

Wow. They introduced another shippable character for Richto. I'll have an Armada by the end of this. XD
If his star is the number of times he has been turned down by woman then being negative means he has a harem of 1000?!

Wait I'm confused. 

So the rules are 

if your number reaches 0 you die.

The higher count will take priority over a lower count (with exemptions)

There are ways to raise your number (the star thingy and I guess other natural methods)

Ballots are items that have a number of their own

That last one confuses me because how would one increase the number on a Ballot, bc the way they make it seem is that it comes from how many lives you've taken.

Now I'm just theory crafting but if that is the case I'm assuming Hina's mother sent her to find a relative who was a 'Red Baron' (possibly her father) who put them into hiding with the Ballot thingy.

My guess is that ballots are ancient relics with a static number that simply adds to the owner's count to upset a fall into the abyss, prolonging their existance.

The reason they're banned then would be because they upset the "natural" law of nature/order of things. It could be that the abyss has a much bigger role than just an existance eraser, though, and that the goverment/army is involved.

King Arthur! King Arthur!

Sugata sure has changed a lot since Sora no Otoshimono ended.

Seriously though, Minazuki reuses character designs like crazy. I don't mind it, but does make things kind of awkward when his manga occasionally do crossovers. 

I haven't read anything in the series yet

Not sure why you're commenting on this in the first place, then.

My point was that the other guy in the argument is basing his opinion on incomplete logic that fails to take the original Japanese into account, among other things. Don't forget that I'm the one who translated this in the first place.

Sorry to disappoint, but that's not the way the logic works. Nobody said there's a positive-negative relationship based on who's doing the rejecting. To be more accurate, in the original Japanese, she's saying that his number REFLECTS how many times he's been rejected. Not equals. If anything, by your logic, a negative number would actually be the number of girls who have accepted his advances. Clearly it's not.

I haven't read anything in the series yet, but based on everything I learned so far, how can you truly be sure, that it doesn't reflect his succesful advances? He might either have a harem behind the scenes or break-ups don't count.

Masked-pudding cup needs to get on Tomoki's level

The number idea is kinda interesting, but Hina and Richto both tick me off. I guess I'll wait a while.

Which is why his number is negative, since he's the one turning down the women.

Sorry to disappoint, but that's not the way the logic works. Nobody said there's a positive-negative relationship based on who's doing the rejecting. To be more accurate, in the original Japanese, she's saying that his number REFLECTS how many times he's been rejected. Not equals. If anything, by your logic, a negative number would actually be the number of girls who have accepted his advances. Clearly it's not.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics