Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 409votes)

Witch Craft Works

Alt Names: alt สงครามแม่มดalt ウィッチクラフトワークスalt 위치크래프트 워크스alt Witchcraft Works
Author: Mizunagi Ryuu
Artist: Mizunagi Ryuu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takamiya Honoka, a regular student, sits next to Kagari Ayaka, the idol of the school, and a perfect girl in every way. Her fans are hostile to the extent of harassing anyone who gets close to their princess, so Takamiya-kun is always in trouble. One day Takamiya is suddenly attacked by an unknown force, but he is rescued by a powerful sorceress of fire, who happens to be... Kagari Ayaka herself!

Prequel:

> Kill Wizard
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kill-wizard-r11444 )
Go to Witch Craft Works Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Will Kagari rape Takamiya? New Window MrAnarchist
  • 49 Replies
Topic Ryu Mizunagi : Lover of the Witch New Window M3OW
  • 2 Replies
Topic Theory: I know who is behind it all! New Window Coppercredit
  • 2 Replies
Topic Anime New Window MrAnarchist
  • 6 Replies
Topic I am so f*cking pissed. (sorry) New Window Leoh
  • 46 Replies
Topic Main Character Discussion New Window Valdeir
  • 17 Replies

1020 Comments

@thundersama
I won't visit or use any group's page if they have a long delay on Batoto, out of personal principal.
i have to wait a month now :(
Tipsy, the WitchCraft anime was announced weeks ago. XD
BAN - FRICKING - ZAI!

ANIME CONFIRMED~!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!
chap 18 is up too ( at animexis' website )
hell yeaaahh new chap *-*
this series is now monthly.
I don't know if is a spoiler or what, but here it goes:
Spoiler
@TeddyG, your run-on sentence without even a pretense of punctuation is very impressive. Thank you for taking the time to post your valuable opinion.
Holy crap why! I was fine, I didnt have an issue but really!... a bro-con sister?! god damn it now im conflicted on the couples i want to see
@Teckiies Better than getting an anime... its going to be monthly now. HELL YEAH
I love this manga quite a bit. It's funny, has action, and has a somewhat unconventional take on the normal themes. Also has serious points, but its not too serious. If that makes sense.

I love all the variety in character design as well.

Honestly shocked I never started reading it before.
All those things aside, it makes me happy that we'll see Kagari in anime form. I just hope they don't put too much exaggeration on the breasts.
@Aven
THEN WHY WHINE ABOUT IT?!
i love when ppl are so suprised when mangas egt animes i mean they will make an anime out of anything these days just look at the shit thats come out the past couple of year s i mean really this is ok but alot of better stuff out there.
Bit by bit, we get to learn more about what happened in the past.

As always, waiting patiently.
New chapter!! Finally!!!
@Clayon Rickey Everyone seems assuming I don't like this manga. I like it but I don't like the MC as much. You guys quickly jump to conclusions. Just because I like a strong male MC doesn't mean I hate it when girls are strong or I won't read a manga with a weak MC. There's many absolute things in this planet and my preferences isn't one.
Was I the only one that saw a giant fiery Eirin?
And to think I imagined throwing a child into water to teach him swimming was the peak of educational cruelty...
I get the feeling that there's more to Takamiya-kun than we know...;)
"OH NO YOU GOT A SCRATCH ON YOUR ELBOW QUICKLY TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM" ....Kagari FAILS at spartan training. She fails at it so bad.... Let's not forget the true reason she tried though... she will not let HER Takamiya be taken away by his sister after all xP
@Aven not really. Also, try reading chapter 5, page 28. The reason why Kagari is as powerful as that is because she's borrowing the MC's power. Also, if you don't like the manga then just leave.

Spoiler
aven just shut up and make a thread. you spammed the comments far too much as it is.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics